LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Dispose Of Your Used Diapers?

Guest diamondback688

bag or sometimes double-bag, depending on how much i used it and how old it is, then i just toss in the trash can outside, usually on trash night just so it gets out of here sooner. no real cerimony for it :P

• 1 year later...

I have a separate trash can that I use for my diapers. I put a black trash liner in it and it has a tight fitting lid on top so that the smell does not escape. And then I take it out every week to have the garbage men take it away.

I have a Diaper Decor XL diaper pail.

It's a bit pricy, but worth it for the excellent odor control.

It is prohibited to put any animal fecal matter in the garbage.

Not that we have much choice since diaper recycling doesn't really exist yet.

I have a Diaper Decor XL diaper pail.

It's a bit pricy, but worth it for the excellent odor control.

It is prohibited to put any animal fecal matter in the garbage.

Not that we have much choice since diaper recycling doesn't really exist yet.

I've seen plenty of times where animals and humans have been considered separate even though we are animals by definition. This makes me wonder if human feces would be exempt from that law, especially since parents toss out poop baby diapers all of the time.

• 5 weeks later...

We use clear green bags for smaller sized cans for bedrooms and bathrooms so it's a little more risky tossing my diapers. Normally I hold off wearing diapers until just before trash day so that I can just toss the bag contaiing my diaper(s) into the trash under other bags.

It depends on the situation and how many I have at any given time. If it's just one (or even two) I'll put it in some sort of plastic bag. I'll keep that bag hidden in my room until it's time for trash collection. If the trash can is outside for collection, I'll take the diaper out in the middle of the night and put it in the can. Recently the can has been getting taken to the curb very early in the morning on several occasions, and that's messed up my ability to put the diaper in it during the middle of the night. When that happens I'll occasionally ask my girlfriend if she'll take it to her house since her cans always go out the night before trash collection, and no one will accidentally stumble across what she's throwing away for me. (She's always been willing to help me with this when needed.)

• 2 weeks later...

I use scented nappy sacks that come complimentary with my prescription,do not care what people are saying behind my back but if they get off in looking through the rubbish hey ho we are all different

If they aren`t used I hide them amongst the towls where nobody ever touches, it seems. If they are used, then I place them within the rest of the garbage where the smell is covered and nobody would look.

If they aren`t used I hide them amongst the towls where nobody ever touches, it seems. If they are used, then I place them within the rest of the garbage where the smell is covered and nobody would look.

• 3 months later...

I double bag them in plastic grocery bags, put them in the trashcan in my room, and put them in the big garbage can on trash night to take out. I'm a bit paranoid of my family coming over to my house and seeing a wet adult diaper in my trash so I make sure no one can find them accidentally. If someone found them it would mean that had been riffling through my trash and ripping open bags.

I put them inside two bags and I throw them in a garbage bin two blocks from my house, many people go through your garbage around here :(

• 6 years later...

Both really. If I am wearing diapers in the houses they get put in the bin outside, at work I will take them home (Even messy ones) and dispose if them they, shopping I will will get dispose of them in the disabled bins. Although, at home I will generally dispose of them in a bin bag in my back pack then I will dispose of them properly in a disabled toilets/bin in a vane hope they will be disposed of/incinerated and NOT end up in the landfills...So yeah, I throw away used diapers when and where I can.

• Like 1