LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Does Pooping Feel To You

• 3 weeks later...

knowing i need to go No 2 knowing i should go to the bathroom like a big boy, But then looking down and seeing i'm wearing my potty, feeling very little again i like the feeling of my nappies filling up. no more big boy for a lil while :girl_baby:

Am I the only one that doesn't mind the smell? For one, I find that diapers conceal it pretty well. Second, when it mixes with the smell of baby powder/ointment, it makes you smell pretty authentic. I enjoy it, it's an ol' familiar smell that I'll never forget.

generally i don't poop my diaper I do wear 24/7 for urinary incontinence, and if i can i go to the toilet to poop.

However, there have been those times when i have had to poop and then clean up and it feels great.

If i come home and am in the middle of making dinner for myself and it is at a crucial moment i will use my nappy to poop. I will then have my dinner and then get cleaned up and changed, as far

Guest Diaperdragon

generally i don't poop my diaper I do wear 24/7 for urinary incontinence, and if i can i go to the toilet to poop.

However, there have been those times when i have had to poop and then clean up and it feels great.

If i come home and am in the middle of making dinner for myself and it is at a crucial moment i will use my nappy to poop. I will then have my dinner and then get cleaned up and changed, as far

Let's just put it this way. Wearing diapers helps me focus, it makes me in tune. For example, I just messed my diaper, and now I'm just sitting here in it and letting it squish around down there. I'm totally relaxed and at ease.

Guest Diaperdragon

Let's just put it this way. Wearing diapers helps me focus, it makes me in tune. For example, I just messed my diaper, and now I'm just sitting here in it and letting it squish around down there. I'm totally relaxed and at ease.

That's why Wearing diapers let's me focus on the day without having to worry about trying to find a bathroom. It let's me focus on things that I need to get done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The only times I mess my diaper are when I have dedicated 'playtime', and that usually involves me making preperations to ensure sure I will have a multiple uncontrollable (I enjoy desperation and fighting the urge) messes when the 'playtime' actually arrives. If I don't have time to prepare in advance I just stuff myself with bananas, potatos, or other anally safe foods to make fake poop. Still get the stimulation and desperation from messing, but don't need nearly as much prep. Although the second option is only really doable if you are into anal play/stimulation.

Haha, that's a funny joke. And yes haemon, they are whole (peeled) potatoes. Potatoes come in many different sizes, and I obviously only use the ones that are the right size for me. Like I said, not everyone is into anal play. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Making a stinky pamper is so fun and babyish! It makes me feel like I need to be cared for and tended to. It takes away so many responsibilities.I don't make poopoo in my diapers much, but when I do I love the stinky smell mixed with the baby powder in the air. How is a baby diaper supposed to smell???? :) I also love making really big poops in my pampers! I like it when my poopy is really big and hard and makes my pamper sag and stink!! mushing the poop all over my diaper area is fun too!! Why act like an adult... in a pamper? Lol :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love to poop a diaper, but seldom do these days. I love large and hard over small and soft. I've enjoyed using my diaper when I had that strong urge and not have to try so hard poop. Like when you can lay in the bed and mess a diaper without having to squat. I also love pooping with another diaper lover. I've done this twice and it was hot to have my face near his bottom while he filled his diaper. In that case we didn't change each other, we each, after play, went to seperate bathrooms to clean up. As I've gotten older, the hazzle just doesn't seem to be worth it like it used to. I find myself doing it less these days. I actually got off on popping more than wetting in the early days. Now, wearing and wetting seems to fill my diapers desires. Still, on occasion, I love to "go all the way" and wet and mess a diaper just for the pleasure of doing it. It feels very babyish, it fits the profile of helplessness that diapers produce, and of course there is the humiliation factor.

• 1 month later...

The best part for me is at the very end when you pinch it off. For some reason pinching the loaf is when you can really feel the bulge most. Warm and gratifying.