LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Motorcycles... You Ride?

I was just curious if anyone here rides? If so, what do you ride? What kind of riding do you do?

I'll go...

I do ride! I have a ZX-9R and ride on some free time on the weekends taking some of the back roads to some of the twisties. =)

I ride too. Just rode a borrowed Suzuki 500 in the Kansas City Bikers for Babies charity ride. My last bike was a 79 XS11. Currently in negotiations to possibly acquire a Honda 700.

Hugs,

Freta

Yup. Southern California.

And I ride.

I own a GS500F, but routinely ride Honda CBR954 or VFR..... its nice to have a parent that has plenty of motorcycles to borrow.

not much for the "bike night", or "Stunter" crowd....

more a responsible ATGATT twisties rider with the occasional trackday.

I do ride ! 08 RSVR

But in the UK

ive had many many bikes, mostly V-twin sportsbikes, im just not a fan of that screaming IL4 sound.

Although, that new firing order of the R1 does make it sound more appealing, however, i cant justify that kinda cost on a bike.

Aprilias are cheap here, alot of bang for your buck

Apillia makes gorgeous bikes...

They have a super-motard I'd love to get my hands on... Most of their sportbike offerings in the USA come in at about 14k dollars and go up...

Been riding more than 30 years. Started on dirt bikes before I had a license and have been on street bikes off and on for 30 years. Rode all over the south east on different bikes over the years. I'm a standard bike kind of guy. Never really been into crotch rockets and the like. Currently have an 1100 twin setup for some longer distance rides.

• 1 month later...

I rode- a lot :) I put 100K miles under my butt in about 4 years, mostly locally :biker_h4h: Those who ride will know that's really doing something :rolleyes: I've had the opportunity to throw a leg over many bikes- so many that I can't count them :blush: I got up to 155 on a ZX11 once before my courage ran out (or maybe it was my common sense taking over :lol: ) I decided afterward that fast wasn't my style :P I've carved a few corners thin on various 600cc sportbikes- I like that size/power ratio and they're a lot of fun :D except the GSXR which folds my back in ways it (and me) can't tolerate for long :( Gold Wings are wonderful tourers and surprisingly fast and nimble once you learn to trust their ability ;) Not much off-road stuff but enough to know that today's dirt bikes are more than I can handle all-out :angel_not: 0 to insane in 2.5 seconds!

I may ride again someday but not around here. Today's traffic has made riding nearly suicidal :crybaby: I'm pretty much out of that culture these days. Bikes were a part of my past from a time when I was a far different person than I am now. Maybe that has something to do with my current feelings about riding :fish_h4h: Whatever- I still have great memories of things that happened on two wheels which are priceless to me, and I still like watching someone else enjoy the feeling that cannot be found on more than two wheels B)

Bettypooh

• 11 months later...

Hell yes! My current bike is a '98 Harley Sportster that I bought new and have have put a lot of time and effort into modifying and customizing. So far, the stuff I've done myself includes some major carb mods, custom-made air cleaner, modded exhaust, a lot of stuff stripped off, tall bars, custom headlight and mount, custom top motor mount/coil bracket, shortened rear shocks, cartridge fork conversion, race ignition . . . and so on B)

Been riding almost 20 years. Went to trade school to work on bikes and worked at an independent shop for a while until the economy hit the skids. I would love to get back to working on bikes, but I just can't pay the bills doing it.

Bikes, sure. Been on one for fourty years now. Todays ride is a Wing with ABS, Nav and the aduio package. Added an I Pod dock in the trunk for hours of music.

as Bettypooh said once you learn the secerts of the wing you can drag the crash bars on th backtop. As for going fast I backed off a 125 on the wing. She is smooth as silk at 125 Mph.

2007 V-Star 1300 in SoCal. Just like me, my bike likes to wear something different under it's hind side. Running with a nice fat car tire in the rear.

Been riding off and on for over 30 years. Now riding to work all the time (unless it rains), saves a ton of money on fuel so I can afford to buy "other things".

BC

Guest dragonmaster4066

I LOVE TO RIDE!! even though the reason i wear is due to a motorcycle accident 14 years ago, i still ride as much as i can. i have an 83 yamaha 650 maxim. i love my bike and i love to ride. i am a fair weather rider though. can't do the cold or rain. the bike i got hit on was a honda sabre, very fast bike for a muscle bike. i had it up to 180 mph and still had throttle to go but was running out of road very fast. the accident i had was a low speed one at a intersection in town. i was going through a green light and the guy coming the other way turned left right into my left side. i was going less than 20 mph. took me 12 years to get back on a bike. (not that i didn't want to.) finally bought the bike i have now and ride as much as i can.

I'm into dual purpose bikes. I just bought a clean 08 Suzuki DR 650 which I've wanted for quite a while.....

Alas, too much snow and -20 degrees temperature kinda puts a damper on riding until spring :crybaby: