LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bulky Cloth Diapers

In my gallery here on DD there are many pictures of me wearing several kinds of cloth diapers.

Currently I wear Adult Cloth Diaper Company 36" square gauze 2-ply pinned with 1 to 3 ordinary Gerber Birdseye pre-folds as soakers. I cover those with Kins thin vinyl pull-on panties.

I want to try gauze, but right now my "max" cloth diaper is 3 layers birdseye with a 6 layer center soaker sewn in between the outer layers :D There's no worry about this one not lasting through the night :blush: Pins are animal-head plastic or solid brass, with horse blanket pins when I want to keep things in baby-to-adult size proportions :lol: Plastic or rubber panties vary with the current mood :whistling:

Bettypooh

I wear 3 4 ply 44" square gauze diapers. I lay one flat, and layer that with one folded in thirds (lengthwise), and then one folded in quarters (lengthwise). Fold the bottom layer over the top to make it about 13 inches wide, fan the back out and fold the top down to length. They are very thick and bulky (80 layers where I need it the most) .... I wet pretty heavily and even these are pretty wet in the morning.

The pink stars plastic pants from ACD have been the most durable. I just purchased some medium weight pants from Kins. They seem pretty nice as well.

Because I layer the flat diapers, they are a breeze to wash and dry in less than 45 minutes.

CDL

A few pics of well padded cloth diapers with thick clear plastic pants and white thin ones; love the feeling, what do you like? lets see

I want my cloth diapers to look like that!!! What kind of combo set-up is this? Brands and where you got everything on both cloth and plastic pants please!!!

This is what is put on me and how it is made

I'm still working on a design for the "perfect" adult cloth diaper. In the mean time, I wear a KCK One made by Brandy's Boutique stuffed well with two flat birdseye diapers over it fastened with a size 2 snappi. I wear BFNS vinyl baby pants (high back style) over that and am completely protected all night long :)

What I'm working on is a "pocket" diaper, with snaps, that doesn't wick at the leg opennings. The problem I have with the adult version of baby pocket diapers is wicking and I'm totally tired of "hook-and-loop" (aka velcro).

I had to shift to the snappi because my wife is on blood thinners and she likes to put my night diapers on me.

A twill pre-fold cloth diaper with as many Gerber (baby) birdseye pre-fold stuffers as desired for bulk/absorbency. I normally add at least 4 strategically positioned for bulk and soaking power. All fastened in place with a toddler-size Snappi (damn those things hold tight) or sometimes plain old pins (x4). Plain semi-transparent plastic pants from Fetware (these ones which work well with my skinny legs :lol:).

A twill pre-fold cloth diaper with as many Gerber (baby) birdseye pre-fold stuffers as desired for bulk/absorbency. I normally add at least 4 strategically positioned for bulk and soaking power. All fastened in place with a toddler-size Snappi (damn those things hold tight) or sometimes plain old pins (x4). Plain semi-transparent plastic pants from Fetware (these ones which work well with my skinny legs :lol:).

I must agree I love how well the toddler-size Snappi works, I stopped using pins since I have tried these.

Will I haven't posted for a long time and I do love my cloth diapers. I layer my diapers similar to the other posts. I topically use Birdseye flat diapers from green mountain diapers size 34 X 34, my favored layered diaper is lay 1 34 x 34 diaper flat them layer a folded 28 x 28 Birdseye, a standard prefold, another folded Birdseye, another prefold and a 34 x 34 on top. this makes a very comfortable diaper, then covered with comco plastic pants. I have a 34 inch waist with small hips and can easily fit into the Gerber 24 x 27 diapers that are sold at Wal-mart. Flat diapers also wash and dry very quick and easy, plus much better then the large adult prefolds that I have tried in the past that are hard to wash and dry and are alot more expensive. If you have a small waist and hips give standard baby diapers a try.

Just a quick note I have also been using a waterproof pant made by DMI Durable Medical Industries that can be machine washed and dried, which will outlast 2 = 3 plastic pants.

Have fun and keep diapered.

• 1 year later...

A few pics of well padded cloth diapers with thick clear plastic pants and white thin ones; love the feeling, what do you like? lets see

I have to get one of those. no, wait. tons of them :whistling:

I enjoy cloth diapers and if they happen to be bulky well so much the better :D nothing like just being able to totally let go and relax with out worrying about leaking or over flow from flooding or what not :thumbsup:

I have a lot of 4x8x4 'night weight' cloth birdseye and gauze diapers that I like, and a couple of the 'rearz' 4x10x4 cloth prefolds that I REALLY like :D they don't have any filler and they are a 'twill' so they are thin enough for day use and hold up well and hold a lot with out a LOT of bulk, and they are amazingly soft. I'm in one now, with a medium gauze 4 ply contour diaper as a stuffer. between the 2 I have 14 layers to pee in and i have done this before and there is LOTS of absorbency so I don't worry. It's a cold rainy night, so I'm in my blanket sleeper and a bulky diaper underneith with blue comco plastic pants, so I'm a happy camper :D a couple of beers and maybe liter or water before bed and I'm sure to be wet in the morning :blush:

Being a cloth diaper 'kid' they are what I wore as a child, so it's a natural thing for me to wear now. Disposables are nice, especially during the day, but there is something special about a cloth diaper and plastic pants that is just....'special". I guess it's the bulk, which is reassuring and lets you not worry and so you can "pee with impunity", and not have any leaks or other issues....

Long live the cloth diaper! :D

I think I have to re-work my bulky diaper assembly. The combo I wore last night (1 rearz 4x10x4 and a 4 ply contour fit) was soaked after 2 good floods rather early on. Or maybe I just have to not drink so much before bed :P But I had to pee again in the morning, which is what woke me up :badmood: and I could'nt because I was already soggy, Grrrr.

So I guess if I plan on having a wet night (IE drink a lot of beer) I need something heavier. Maybe double up on using either 2 4x10x4 or use one of my 4x8x4 night weight diapers inside the 4x10x4...Hmmm.

I remember thinking that I should have worn the last dry 24/7 I had, but I didn't think I would need THAT much padding....I was wrong :blush: so maybe I'll go that route next time *shrug* or again, limit my intake so I can have a wet night, but not need Noahs ark to get out of bed :blush:

I wear Angelfluff Ultimate 3 contours with either 2 or 4 full length soakers depending how long i am going to be out and don't want to change, and overtop i wear either Gary's enclosed elastic high-rise "blue ice" or Babykins Rubber pants (excellent product Love the hell out of them and for 25$ bucks you can't go wrong) over that i wear Babykins Onesies either the "wife beater" the "lap neck" or the "Winter" that has Long sleeves. I also have the Polo shirt onesies from Jenny and they are awesome. And me being the Decent guy my Mother taught me to be i offered to hook one of the board regulars up with a whole system when he said he needed another daytime diaper and the guy never even responded to my offer, to say yes, no, what size, nothing not a word . It used to be appreciated when you offered to help someone, I will not make that mistake twice!

Nappy

PS: I forgot to mention at night i wear a Generic Angelfluff Super heavyweight night diaper with 2 full lenth soakers and a pair of Babykins Custom made Rubber Bloomer's for some reason they are more comfortable to sleep in.

On Crib nights I sleep in three gauze prefold diapers. I also have a birdseye prefold set. My leakmaster plastic pants really work. Too bad it is solid white, and does not conform to the diaper shape perfectly!

Cloth diapers and plastic pants ROCK! Of course, that's what I was raised in.

Half the fun is finding what diapers are out there, what diapers I prefer and what "package" works the best for the useage I put my diapers through!

I wear cloth diapers. Yesterday a rare thing happened. I got the bed wet. I was wearing one that was a bit thin.

I haven't ordered any diapers for the last 2 years.

I wear the nigh-time gauze diapers from adultclothdiaper.com

Cribwetting makes me feel like a HUGE baby! Damp Unexpected Diapers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi I also recommend the 4 ply gauze squares form adultclothdiaper.com they are extremely soft after several washes. Babykins makes great products too. I especially like the 6 mil weight of vinyl plastic pants. the model # is 20300V. Paul