LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clean Up Sex And Gender

That picture needs to be taken while draping themselves over their car because everyone knows everyone on the internet owns a garage full of ferarris.

Good catch Belinda! I saw a recent thread about what kind of cars folks drove - I bet we could also verify that people drive what they say they did! WIN!

[Devils Advocate]

I agree with DF to an extent. There are a lot of trans people on this site that worked their whole life to be in a body they are comfortable with. They live every day as the gender they want to be. They put up with the pros and cons that come with being true to themselves and others. Yet they still label themselves as "T-Girl" or "T-Boy". And still yet there are still other people who come on to the internet and just claim to be the other gender, when they are not, and do not live as the other gender.

To me, in my opinion, I think this undermines the struggles of those that do not lie about who they are.

But once again I'm just playing devils advocate.

This is DD's site, and if he doesn't have a problem with it, then neither do I.

[/Devils Advocate]

[snarky Asshole] I find it amusing that Naughty Ashes is the first to respond to this thread.:whistling: [/snarky Asshole]

Flamesuit engaged.

ok my problem.... there is no "undeterminably gendered alien species from another planet other than earth" option.. i mean seriously! think of all the aliens out there who are forced to pick!!! its horribly inconsiderate

[Devils Advocate]

I agree with DF to an extent. There are a lot of trans people on this site that worked their whole life to be in a body they are comfortable with. They live every day as the gender they want to be. They put up with the pros and cons that come with being true to themselves and others. Yet they still label themselves as "T-Girl" or "T-Boy". And still yet there are still other people who come on to the internet and just claim to be the other gender, when they are not, and do not live as the other gender.

To me, in my opinion, I think this undermines the struggles of those that do not lie about who they are.

But once again I'm just playing devils advocate.

This is DD's site, and if he doesn't have a problem with it, then neither do I.

[/Devils Advocate]

This.

Guest NaughtyAshes

I find it amusing that Naughty Ashes is the first to respond to this thread.

Flamesuit engaged.

Haha...wha? I did struggle long and hard to live and be who I am and I live it everyday. I think my labeling is accurate and correct in every sense of those terms and I will duel to the death anyone who disagrees. I do make one minor compromise with this transphobic culture in that in my 'about me' section I mention that i'm a transsexual. That is only there because it would be relevant information to someone seeking to date me, otherwise, fuck you its none of your business if you aren't going to be changing my diapers.

Otherwise, I don't like the T-words, I don't use the T-words in any part of my life when talking about myself and I don't identify with them. I don't care if people do, it just isn't me.

Of course I'm going to respond here :ninja: and thank you all for waiting ;) I just wanted to let y'all have fun poking Darkfinn before I plunged my sword in :D Darkfinn, I want to know why it matters to you whether someone has a penis or a vagina (or in some cases both) when you're never going to meet them in person? And why does that define who someone is? Prior to becoming comfortable with my true gender (which I don't hide) I was far more macho than you can conceive of :o I pushed limits so hard that the mere thought of doing what I did would make you piss your pants :lol: Compared to me you are a total wimp, especially considering that you hide behind a keyboard just like those you complain about :( Since I see you as a wimp that gives me every right to start addressing you as Ms. Darkfinn just because of my opinion of you :glare: Yes, that is your logic applied to you so don't b!tch about me doing it your way and don't expect me to believe that you are whatever gender you claim to be just because you claim it :excl: Just put up with what positively has to be the correct assessment of you because it's the way I see things and nothing else matters compared to that :whistling: I don't care to hear you tell of how many times you've heard lessons about gender and sex because they didn't make it through your thick skull and into your brain :P As proof of that I want to point out that you missed over thirty chromosonal variations which alter one's body characteristics, and you missed a few categories of sexual orientations too :screwy: There is more to sex, gender, and sexual orientation than Ms. Darkfinn understands- maybe someday she will learn that people are just people and that being nice matters, and also that it really makes no difference how a person identifies themselves online unless they are wanting to have intimate relations with you, and especially that mere words can be very hurtful :angel_not:

Plainly Ms. Darkfinn has her head in a place that is very brown inside concerning this matter- or is she just a troll that only wants to cause people to :argue: ? I hope she is happy now that I have properly defined her gender having never met her in person :)

Have a nice day dearie :roflmao:

Bettypooh aka Supergenderperson (Now where did I leave that blasted cape they expect me to wear, and more importantly which shoes am I going to wear with it?)

The preceding message has been brought to you by the Total Realization and Understanding Think-tank: T.R.U.T.H for short, and is not necessarily the the opinion of this website or it's owners. For more information about T.R.U.T.H. please seek deeply with your heart the perspectives of others and value them as much as you do your own.This message was also brought to you with a grain of salt, well rubbed in. Please take it accordingly

You know i've been reading these posts and i finally decided to add my own. I don't think it really matters weather someone calls themselves a T-girl or T-boy and they are of the oppisite sex ,Who cares. Maybe for some this is the only place they can be who they truly feel they are,be it because of worrk,social stigmas whatever. I'm a bisexual male do i need to put in my profile that i like both women and men not nessicary i would think.My sugestion would be to talk to that person ,get to know them and if your that curious just ask.The labels we've been given T-girl ,gay ,bi tg whatever where given by someone else long before us and placed upon us to classify us for some study or whatever. What ever happened to just Human.

You know i've been reading these posts and i finally decided to add my own. I don't think it really matters weather someone calls themselves a T-girl or T-boy and they are of the oppisite sex ,Who cares. Maybe for some this is the only place they can be who they truly feel they are,be it because of worrk,social stigmas whatever. I'm a bisexual male do i need to put in my profile that i like both women and men not nessicary i would think.My sugestion would be to talk to that person ,get to know them and if your that curious just ask.The labels we've been given T-girl ,gay ,bi tg whatever where given by someone else long before us and placed upon us to classify us for some study or whatever. What ever happened to just Human.

Amen and Hallelujah :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

The too, if you replaced 'Gender" with "Sex", I can imagine the wish lilst for things persons would like to put into that slot. "makes the world go 'round",: "Anytime, Anywhere Anybody [or thing]" or "Sure: Want some?"

Amen to that.

AB, TB, DL, Sissy, LG, "Big Kid", GGLG, I could go on. This community is so hung up on labels it makes me sick. Is there really a need to have classifications within the classification?

interesting, this was posted by the same person who is so intent on people clearly labeling themselves!

The too, if you replaced 'Gender" with "Sex", I can imagine the wish lilst for things persons would like to put into that slot. "makes the world go 'round",: "Anytime, Anywhere Anybody [or thing]" or "Sure: Want some?"

Make it a drop-down menu. Problem solved.

interesting, this was posted by the same person who is so intent on people clearly labeling themselves!

Funny how some people have the knack of not seeing their own obvious discrepancies :P Maybe we all do that to some degree, but in some people this trait looms large, which makes you question their grasp on reality :o

Bettypooh

Guest Diaperdragon

I see Darkfinn is having an issue with Intersex people being in here and not saying their gender. So I guess he has an issue with me being BORN an intersex person in here and this is why people like Darkfinn are so uneducated about intersex people and that people like Darkfinn will always confuse and mix up intersex people with TG people.

To understand the value of labels, How many of us have neard the stories of the person who, being thirsty, or if an AB or Dl wants to prime the pump for a good wetting session and sees a glass on the shelf filled with a clear l iquid and drinks it down

Alas poor John

is with us no more

What he thought was H2o

Was H2 SO4

Now let us do a thought experiment:

You are the survivor of a disaster. You have the city all to yourself, but you are hungry. as you rummage through the contents of what had been a store You come upon a box the label of which had fallen off. You shake it and it emits a soft rattle as of some grain. You open it and, to lessen your appetie, grab a handful of the grain and eat it. Had the label still been on the box or left visible if it were, you would have read "Rat Poison"

Let us take this closer to home. You are offered a piece of software on MSN.com, Would you take it sight unseen and with no lebel?

Just so, In the section of the. profile under "Diapers::" I have "Adutl Kid" and "Gril". What does that tell you about interactiong with me? I am not going to be inclined toward discussions about AK-47's, football or gross jokes (like biting into a hot dog and finding a blue vein or if you are otherwise nourished, biting into a blue vein and finding a hot dog). If you are not interested in dolls, tiaras, dresses and that sort of thing, we have nothing to say here (If you wish to debated the virtues of the Viper, Cobra and X-wing Starfighter with me, do that elsewhere. When I built the MPC X-wing, I had in mind doing several versions: Ground Attack, Interceptor, Recon, etc) The label gives you a hint about me as specific type of "AB [in the DPF sense]" from which you should be abile to figure out how to approach me

I considered using "T-Girl" but of late, the last 5 years, "transgendered" and "transexual" have become interchangeable and I am not TS so "T-Girl" would have created more confusion.. Since I listed "Gender [sex]" as "male" and "I am a..." as "Girl", anyone with an ounce of experience could figure it out.

Guest NaughtyAshes

Just so, In the section of the. profile under "Diapers::" I have "Adutl Kid" and "Gril". What does that tell you about interactiong with me? I am not going to be inclined toward discussions about AK-47's, football or gross jokes (like biting into a hot dog and finding a blue vein or if you are otherwise nourished, biting into a blue vein and finding a hot dog). If you are not interested in dolls, tiaras, dresses and that sort of thing, we have nothing to say here ... The label gives you a hint about me as specific type of "AB [in the DPF sense]" from which you should be abile to figure out how to approach me

I've always wondered what the fetlife interest, "ageplay without sexist bullshit" was all about. Now I know! Its the opposite of "AB [in the DPF sense]!" Thanks for clearing that up CDL! :D

who i am is who i am i have mostly consisdered my self as a girl inside but for all of my life decided to hide it best i could . I have told 2 people in my life about this 1 could not aceppt it and my current girl some what acceppts it .That said i first started out on this board as a sissy but then changed to a boy status because i thought there was to much stupid drama about labels . Hey kids it is the internet check things out before you believe it commen sense !!!!! :censored::censored::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest Katharsys

Oh, how can I resist?

Really, what does it matter? As I get told often enough in these types of threads, it is the internet - take it all with a grain of salt.

If you don't think a person is who they say they are, don't pay attention to them or interact with them.

The problem with tthat is that you start taking other things "with a grain of salt" and it becomes a habit. At that point it becomes evasion or "blank out". Some fine day when you are about 45, you do a blank out on something important and it comes back to bite you real hard.. The Boomers were concerned with authenticity, truth and self-actualization and fought for them. Then they handed what thy had done to the Gen-X'ers, who, like all inheriotrs, squander it. by being loosey-goosey in the head and cynical of mind.

The mind does what you teach it to do. Teach it to be aware and sharp and that is what it will be, Teach it to be evasive and it will tell you what you want it to, then become dulled to the possibilities in the real world and less imaginative . Once you get into the habit of blanking out. then you lose the will, then the ability to determine truth from lies, Next thing you know, you're a politician. The best way to avoid problems is do not go there. How many drug addicts do you think started out with the intention of being dependent and at the mercy of the underworld? How many girls do you thin started out saying "I can't wait to have 4 kids, be on welfare with a boyfriend who has knocked out most of my teeth and is in the bidroom all coked up and killing the baby"? And to continue wit ah earlier theme, How many young politicians went to Cogress with the idea of shaking it up and bringing some integrity to the system only to end up part of the corrptocracy? Do you think that is how they intened it?. Meet the new boss; same as the old boss