LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clean Up Sex And Gender

Hey all.

I've noticed a growing problem around here. We have males... obvious males... parading around with Girl in their profile where it says "I am a..." and Female listed as their gender.

It is a misrepresentation and a boldfaced lie. How do I know? Because I've seen their pictures and read their posts.

This person right here is a good example. Diaperdragon's profile. MALE. As evidenced by HIS name and pictures in HIS contact page here. Nick Chaleunphone's Landing Pad. All taken from this thread Thread.

So... how about we attempt to clarify things around here... and teach people proper terminology in the process?

First, the word "Gender" in the profiles is misused.

Gender is defined as the role or group in society that a person identifies with. Boy, Girl, Transgender (M to F, F to M), Sissy, Furry, etc.

What is listed as "Gender" here should really say "SEX".

Sex: The equipment between your legs. Male, Female, Hermaphrodite. Those are the only three possibilities.

Finally, I propose we add a field called "Orientation". Gay, Straight, Bi, Diapersexual (attracted to diapers themselves on anyone), Nonsexual, Pansexual, etc.

I feel that those three fields, properly used, will enable everyone here to express their identity properly.

What to do about the people who are lying? Well, that would be up to the mods... but I say ban them for lying. If you aren't going to be upfront and honest about whether or not you are a guy, girl or somewhere in between I don't think you should be allowed to participate as a member of the community.

• Like 4
Guest NaughtyAshes

You seem to care a lot about random stranger's junk, perhaps you should see a therapist for that?

There is so much fail in this post, it would be tl;dr to break it down.

• Like 8

Got to give you a big "Declined" on this one. I respect how each user identifies themselves, including those who are intersex but do not want the label "trans_girl" as they identify as a girl, not anything else.

• Like 4

If the "obvious man" identifies as female, then yes I am fine with it. There are many 'obvious' people who can't afford to change to their body to match their brain.

If you are talking about posers and roleplayers, well I could ask the question ten different ways and they would put female everytime if that is what they are setting out to portray. I'd prefer everyone enter what they truly identify as, but it's not something I want to spend much time policing.

• Like 1

"Male, Female, Hermaphrodite. Those are the only three possibilities."

You forgot intersexed :whistling: .

Anyways, while I understand what you're saying, people who identify as a girl will obviously pose as one, Gender or Sex wise, even if they aren't born like that. I congratulate everyone (including myself :rolleyes: ) who has the ability to believe that they can do everything, even if that involves something that usually shouldn't be manipulated (such as sex)

Plus, "I am a.." should not be misunderstood with gender. This is what people see themselves as, like "Diaper lover", or an "Adult baby". "I am a... girl" could also mean crossdressing, or just acting as a girl in their free-time.

Never say something you're not COMPLETELY sure about.

• Like 1

"Male, Female, Hermaphrodite. Those are the only three possibilities."

You forgot intersexed :whistling: .

Intersex: A group of conditions sometimes referred to as disorders of sexual development (DSDs) in which there is a discrepancy between the appearance of the external genitalia and the type of internal (testes and ovaries) genitalia. The condition was formerly termed hermaphroditism.

Definition of Intersex

So, Intersex and Hermaphrodite are the same thing.

Plus, "I am a.." should not be misunderstood with gender. This is what people see themselves as, like "Diaper lover", or an "Adult baby". "I am a... girl" could also mean crossdressing, or just acting as a girl in their free-time.

But you see, the choices listed for "I am a..." are Gender based choices. (Boy, Girl, Transgender, T-boy, T-girl, etc.) Diaper Lover, Adult Baby, Sissy, so on and yadda yadda are listed under the "Diapers" heading and are fetish based identification labels that have nothing to do with physical sex or mental gender. You can be the most macho man on the block but still have sissy headspace. That doesn't make you transgender or female.

Everyone should care that their sex, gender and orientation are properly defined. If the categories are wrong and the labels are misused, why have them at all? Just let everyone identify themselves as "Person".

Simply satated... if you are going to take the time to do something, take the time to do it correctly. I've been to several seminars on the differences between sex and gender, it is a cornerstone of the alternative lifestyle community and should be treated as such. To do otherwise is disrespectful to all the people who have died to make these definitions a part of our culture.

• Like 1

When I think back to how it was when I first went online, let alone come to a place like this, especially after the early bulletin boards and chatrooms that were "old" when I got my first computer, I smile at a post like this.

The internet is a safe have for all those who are who they are, and how they want to be, in the privacy and safety of their own home and behind a computer screen.

While it's too bad that people cannot be completely honest with who they are and what they are, it's up to the reader, the "viewer", as it were, to beware! A person has to take what they see online with a grain of salt!

DailyD is absolutely right. There is NO way to "completely" police anyone and what they post or what they say - many are very clever at working their way around restrictions and reappearing with another name or handle - unless Daily D tracked every IP address and worked that way - a lot of trouble to expose a liar or "wannabe".

I guess I'd rather let things be self-policing, and let the posers and liars be ostracized and chased away by the group as they expose themselves - which they always do. The easiest way to deal with them is just NOT deal with them, and just be careful when you make an intial contact! Never be sure of whom you're dealing with until you ARE sure!

This idea, while sound in basis and concern, seems like more regulation we don't need. And, anybody that hasn't had enough of that already in society is too young to be disgusted, disappointed and irritated at government yet!

This idea, while sound in basis and concern, seems like more regulation we don't need. And, anybody that hasn't had enough of that already in society is too young to be disgusted, disappointed and irritated at government yet!

Shall we take a vote on forming a committee to consider the implementation of a strategy to address the proposed rule?

• Like 1
Guest NaughtyAshes

Shall we take a vote on forming a committee to consider the implementation of a strategy to address the proposed rule?

Only if we consult the sub-committees proposal for research and discovery first.

I think Darkfinn is mad because he just accidentally jerked off to what he thought was a girl...

:Crylol:

Jerked off?

See now, I've got a diapered girl to do that kind of thing for me when I want it done.

Do you? Hmm? Hmm? Hmm?

No... I thought not. :roflmao:

So if you don't have an intelligent, logical thought out reply that actually relates to the topic on hand and are simply posting to badger for the sake of badgering, kindly fuck off.

DF, don't you already have a girl? why are you trolling for more.

I'm not trolling for anybody. I am simply trying to correct some inaccurate information and request that correct terminology be used when discussing matters of sex and gender.

Obviously correctness, accuracy and truthfulness are not attributes that are valued here. And we wonder why this place has a reputation for being the lowest quality most creeper filled AB/DL board in existence.

People who dislike us, will never change their minds. I don't see a bunch of creepers on here, their claims are unfounded. They call us names for being adult-only.... I find wanting to talks to kids about diapers to be far more creepy.

The "Gender" should indeed be "Sex" Since its sub-classificationns are "Male", "Femaile" and "Not Telling" and not "Masculine" and "Feminine". In my eigth grade Latin class, since words had gender tags that often clashed with their meaming, the teacher took great pains to make that clear. "Nauta", which meant "sailor" was a First Declension word and therefore feminine thhough the occupation was pretty exclusively male. "Aqua" which, the last time I opened the faucet, was neither male or female, is a First Declension word

Now as to the part in question; Given that it is in the section that is dominated by "Diapers" and includes "Play Age" then it is safe to presume that it implies something other than physical sex, just as Real and Play Ages can be, as in my case, centuries different:)

Now, there is not way short of having a gun put to my head that I will be a Sissy. First, there are tons of things that go with that that I want no part of (see my blog), such as "sissy boy", "sissy girl", that suggest things other than gender role, which for me, is straight up Very Little Girl. Second, I am of the Real World in culture and "sissy" is a derogatory and stereotypical lebel. subsuming things like "mama's boy" and "fairyhopper [fussbudget, prissy, flibertygibbit, wimp]", which for one thing, there being no LG Room, I am homeless here. At "About 5", I am not a Baby (excepth that, in the DPF scheme of things, up to and including grade schooler was subsumed by AB and Sissy never even showed up there) or Toddler. I suspect that many who list as "Sissy" are not and seem to find that the closest fit. Two of the threads that I put in "Sissy Room" have gottne little attention. Also there are 3 threads inquiring into what is a sissy the common denominator of which is that the ideas are so vague and numerous that the whole thing collapses into the meaningless.

Problem : Darkfinn has alerted all of us to a very serious and long running problem; People on the internet sometimes lie. wait for it.... ABOUT THEIR GENDER!!!!!1!

Solution:

I think everyone needs to make their profile picture a close up picture of their respective genitalia and submit that along with a driver license head shot and a full body shot just to make sure no one is cheating. Then I purpose we form an Genital Action Committee to review the pics and determine how likely it is that someone is being less than honest about their gender. While reviewing pictures it would also be nice if committee members could tag picture with helpful adjectives like 'Pastey', 'Scrawny', 'Fatty', 'Hairy'. 'Creepy'. Furthermore the pics should be required to be updated weekly, to that end you have to submit a shot of your genitals along with a local newspaper with the day and date circled in red and highlighted in yellow (Just to be clear - the date needs to be circled and highlighted - not your genitals, cause that would be silly). Keeping our records up to date would prevent you T people from sneaking off and getting surgeries without first notifying Darkfinn.

Bonus!If the Genital Action Committee finds they have any left over time during the week they can assist the Truthfullness in Posting board in determining weather a story is real or just someone writing something to fap to.

• Like 1

I think everyone needs to make their profile picture a close up picture of their respective genitalia and submit that along with a driver license head shot and a full body shot just to make sure no one is cheating.

That picture needs to be taken while draping themselves over their car because everyone knows everyone on the internet owns a garage full of ferarris.