LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Real Name!

You don't really have to post your name, but it's your own choice. I just thought it would be fun to tell the board your real name (It doesn't have to be the full name, it can only be your first name as well).

My full name is officially Benjamin Veng, but I changed it after starting transitioning, though not official yet (Waiting for a response from the name change register). The name I asked for is Mia Veng, and removal of my middle name (Sorry, can't give that out!).

So, what's your REAL name?

Fred. One of the most disrespected names on the planet... That may shed some light on my occasional antisocial tendencies... I'm pondering getting it legally changed to "Rick" if I ever get out of the sate of "just barely scraping by"...

Fred. One of the most disrespected names on the planet... That may shed some light on my occasional antisocial tendencies... I'm pondering getting it legally changed to "Rick" if I ever get out of the sate of "just barely scraping by"...

I am sure you know that Fred is short for "Frederick" which also happens to be both my younger brothers name and my grandfathers middle name, and also My uncles name, he goes by Uncle Rick. so "Fred' isn't THAT bad...and you don't need any legal stuff to change it, just ask that people refer to you as "Rick" instead, as it is a shortened version of your 'legal' name. for things like Checks and such, you might run into issues, but it's nothing that cannot be worked out.

BTW, underdogs side kick was named "Fred".....so it can't be all THAT bad :P

qwack

Glenn

WOW! thought i had already been in here and forgot. Its startling when you see your name.

Hi Glenn

I am Glenn Bailey from Pennsylvania

Some old friends and my parents called me Glenda for years than Jane. Not my choices! It was there's. But I went back to Baby Amy and Mommy Otha that's what I lived as inside and what I am known bye now. Some people still call me Glenn around town, and my brothers and sisters.

Guest Baby-Toa

Andrew Ewald

Don't ask i have no idea why i was named Andrew L Ewald. >.> just happen to have the intials A.L.E. and for those that don't know what ale is it's a great alcoholic drink.