LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When You Don'T Wear Diapers...

Just a curious question really, because with my diapers I can fold and shape to fit comfortably just the same as briefs [or Y-fronts] which is what I wear when I am able. I have never liked the feeling of boxer-shorts, not even boxer-briefs, but then I am a creature of habit.

So, what underwear do others find the most comfortable in that situation?

I love wearing long underwear, always have, I think I would wear them year round if I could.

Here we are the 12th of august hot and humid and have a pair on, they just are more comfortable than anything else.

I also like to go commando under my shorts in summer months, if I have to wear underwear I wear bikini briefs.

Mostly just regular briefs. I used to wear thet typical 'tidy whities" :blush: but switched to colored briefs which are a bit more fun. I wish they had cool prints like kids and ladies get to wear though........ Oh well *sigh* why do guys get all the boring stuff :P

I also occasionally wear some print undies that I got off ebay. They are fun, but I have a limited supply, and don't want to wear them out, so they aren't used to often.

'

:P

Mostly just regular briefs. I used to wear thet typical 'tidy whities" :blush:

But your cousin "Donald" doesn't wear any pants at all !! I guess Disney didn't want to call him "Commando Duck".

I got rid of the tighty whites in favor of trunks, but prefer birdsdye and gauze.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Guest rosemonde10

I generally wear thongs when I am not diapered.

The only problem with this is my slight urinary incontinence. I just really make sure I'm holding it in and all is good. Sometimes I will wear guy boxers cuz I like the way they look on me (I have really skinny legs).

I laugh at the user above^^^^ who wears pullups when not diapered.

Devotion to the lifestyle.....lol.

I generally wear thongs when I am not diapered.

The only problem with this is my slight urinary incontinence. I just really make sure I'm holding it in and all is good. Sometimes I will wear guy boxers cuz I like the way they look on me (I have really skinny legs).

I laugh at the user above^^^^ who wears pullups when not diapered.

Devotion to the lifestyle.....lol.

Boxers.

After I switched to boxers from tighty whities in middle school, I used my old briefs - often many pairs at once - as a faux diaper I could wet and sneak into the laundry before mom noticed. Good times. My other trick was to wet them in the bathroom, ideally in the shower, and then turn on the shower, so if somebody noticed they were wet, I could say "oops, I got in the shower with my underwear on!" not a repeat-use excuse, but good for a time or two.

Usually all I need under my responsible adult clothing while earning my living is a slip-in disposable pad held by snuggish ladies knit cotton panties. Since the introduction of DryMax I have not needed an Attends Breathable at work to increase the time between changes. However, for activities such as riding horses I do prefer Breathables.

Pullups....LOL

Good answer! Actually makes my question look a little daft because I forgot to mention pull-ups. I used to wear these as a substitute but find that none are absorbent enough.

I wear cotton underwear... but in adorable colors and patterns

Well you girls are lucky. If you're a guy and you want something "snazzy" in regular briefs [slips] then it is very limited. There is the Ginch range but they are a bit too square-cut for my liking. I like the bikini-style best simply because it suits me and feels comfortable.

I wish they had cool prints like kids and ladies get to wear though........ Oh well *sigh* why do guys get all the boring stuff :P

I know exactly what you mean. Underwear should be fun! Take boys undies, they can come with patterns and designs but mens are rather boring. I guess the nearest we can get are basic stripes or checks.

Girl's cotton panties. Sometimes Men's thongs. But if I'm packing for a trip or can't have them in the hamper, it's back to men's briefs. I prefer the Calvin Klein styles with the pouch and made from modal.

When I played a lot of sport, I wore briefs so my gentleman's bits weren't flopping about everywhere. And not to mention there was so much sweat, no one could tell my leakage (I'd also pour a lot of water on myself to 'flush' and as a mask). Other than that I just go without in the shower, bath or ocean (why you should NEVER RENT A WET SUIT!).

Well I was amazed to find these briefs in our local Tesco... hope it is not against rules to model them here, but anyway, here they are!

FZk1aXGd.jpeg

Looks like a lot of unhappy, frowning and grunting faces on those undies! Perhaps the faces on those undies are because they know what's going to happen to them?

I do have a few tighty whiteys, mostly without flies - as near to training pants as I can get, I did find one pair that has "HUNG" on the waist band - just couldn't resist. Even have a few childish print ones from AussieBum and usually only wear these when trainers or pull ups won't do. I mostly wear trainers or pull ups from Babykins. The old ABC had very nice trainers make of a decent knit material. I wish I cold find someone to make copies of them.

Guest Saturnine

Those frowny undies are beyond cute.

When I don't wear diapers I wear pullups. Yea there is a difference. If u consider pullups diapers then I guess I am never not diapered. I always like to be prepared for unforeseen messes inconveniently placed in the day. I do like the feel of boxers and the air flow but I don't wear boxers too long as i need to be diapered in case I pee myself.

Mostly just regular briefs. I used to wear thet typical 'tidy whities" :blush: but switched to colored briefs which are a bit more fun. I wish they had cool prints like kids and ladies get to wear though........ Oh well *sigh* why do guys get all the boring stuff :P

I also occasionally wear some print undies that I got off ebay. They are fun, but I have a limited supply, and don't want to wear them out, so they aren't used to often.

'

:P

Check your local wall-mart. I found some iron man, batman, superman, etc briefs in ADULT sizes up to a 2x here!