LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

R.I.P. Restlessfox

I regret to inform everyone that we have lost one of our own. A member by the screen name of "restlessfox" has died. We are saddened by this loss, and those of us who "knew" him from this site will always remember him with honor, dignity, and respect. "Mooglelove" was fortunate enough to have known him IRL. The rest of us envy Moogies for this. All of us will say a quiet word in his honor in our hearts. :(

I too enjoyed his wit and posts. Might we know more about the circumstances of his death?

I was told by a mutual friend of ours that his mother called. He committed suicide - his mother found him post-mortem (after he was dead), from what I was told, and nothing could of been done to save him at that point. I won't give the method so as to spare people from the thought of following suit.

I knew fox personally as spoon mentioned, I lived with him for almost two years after all, he was my roommate and friend. Honestly, I thought he was going home to his family to straighten out his life...He didn't deserve death, and certainly not suicide. I really hope he's found peace now.

To those of you considering suicide:

Please, I urge you - don't. I was in the same boat a lot, and sometimes I still do get depressed. I've had suicide attempts myself, in my past. I know what it feels like to be teetering on the edge of such despair that you just have no will to go on. Maybe you feel the world won't care. Maybe you feel no one loves you. Maybe you feel everyone you love will be better off. Maybe you're angry and want to show everyone that did you wrong your pain. I will tell you, I had many of those feelings myself. But please...Take this as example. Fox is gone, I can't bring him back. I can't describe the hurt I feel, and the part of my heart that holds the memory of him is crumbling. Please don't take your own life. People do care, more than you know. There are ways out of your pain other than suicide. You will get through your pain...Just please, I beg of you, don't give up.

~ moogle

• Like 4

Like Julia I noticed Fox some time ago and havent seen him for long. Particulary when he decided no to join the chatroom anymore. I too thought that fox was a nice person who was pretty fun to chat with.

Rest In Peace , Foxie

The best way to remember the fallen is to share stories of their life. I didnt know this person but I hope someone who did can introduce me to him by your memories. No matter how religion looks at suicide I hope he found peace. My condolences to you all and most of all to his mother. No parent should have to bury their child.

Guest Baby-Toa

I didn't know him like some others here but i saw him around. It saddens me that we lost one of our own. May he find peace on the other side and may the ones that knew him be happy that he lived and remember him.

I was told by a mutual friend of ours that his mother called. He committed suicide - his mother found him post-mortem (after he was dead), from what I was told, and nothing could of been done to save him at that point. I won't give the method so as to spare people from the thought of following suit.

I knew fox personally as spoon mentioned, I lived with him for almost two years after all, he was my roommate and friend. Honestly, I thought he was going home to his family to straighten out his life...He didn't deserve death, and certainly not suicide. I really hope he's found peace now.

To those of you considering suicide:

Please, I urge you - don't. I was in the same boat a lot, and sometimes I still do get depressed. I've had suicide attempts myself, in my past. I know what it feels like to be teetering on the edge of such despair that you just have no will to go on. Maybe you feel the world won't care. Maybe you feel no one loves you. Maybe you feel everyone you love will be better off. Maybe you're angry and want to show everyone that did you wrong your pain. I will tell you, I had many of those feelings myself. But please...Take this as example. Fox is gone, I can't bring him back. I can't describe the hurt I feel, and the part of my heart that holds the memory of him is crumbling. Please don't take your own life. People do care, more than you know. There are ways out of your pain other than suicide. You will get through your pain...Just please, I beg of you, don't give up.

~ moogle

First off, to Moogs, I am so VERY sorry for the loss of your friend :(

{{{{{{{{HUGS!!!}}}}}} friends are the people in our lives who accept us for who and what we are with out judgment, unlike family...so thats why when you loose a friend like this it hurts that much worse. I'm sorry he made he choices he made to (he thought) solve his problem. As you said, suicide is NO answer, and is in fact an act of selfish destruction that causes a lot of pain and hurt, but accomplishes nothing.

I won't belittle your pain, but a younger cousin of mine was killed in a horrific collision a couple of months ago, and..... it hurt a LOT. We had a lot in common and we enjoyed each others company and he was just a great guy...I'm stilll crushed that he's gone. I think the only thing that would have been worse was if he had taken his own life.

Again Moogs...I'm sorry for your pain sweetie. it does diminish over time, but the scar will always remain.

Be well, and move on in a positive manner as best as you can. remember the smiles and love, and fox will always be with you.

:)

The best way to remember the fallen is to share stories of their life. I didnt know this person but I hope someone who did can introduce me to him by your memories. No matter how religion looks at suicide I hope he found peace. My condolences to you all and most of all to his mother. No parent should have to bury their child.

Toon, another way to get to know someone under these circumstances is read their posts in various forums. Click on his profile and then click on 'find my content.' Fox had 983 active posts, so you have a lot of reading, but that can give you more insight into the type of person he was and his character.

Good luck

*cuddles moogs in his lap gently*

qwack

• Like 1

So, as many know on here I myself suffer greatly with Depression and have attempted suicide numerous times in the past. I also have dealt with it quite recently with a friend committing suicide in the recent past. I know we have several members who do now or have had this problem as well.

I propose a new section under the Friends and Family section, in RestlessFoxes name to help others deal with this issue. Perhaps it comes too late in this instance, but might, just might help some of us now, or others down the road. To talk to others that have been there. The feelings that come with the pain of Depression whether yours or yourself affected by others in the actions of.

I think if we could help others in this way it would be a good thing. I won't open the forum myself, but ask you all to vote on it. Perhaps Daily Di will give the go ahead. closedeyes.gif I also would want this forum Moderated for obvious reasons.

Even in his passing, let him do good, for then his death shall not be in vain.

• Like 1
Guest Baby-Toa

I propose a new section under the Friends and Family section, in RestlessFoxes name to help others deal with this issue. Perhaps it comes too late in this instance, but might, just might help some of us now, or others down the road. To talk to others that have been there. The feelings that come with the pain of Depression whether yours or yourself affected by others in the actions of.

I think if we could help others in this way it would be a good thing. I won't open the forum myself, but ask you all to vote on it. Perhaps Daily Di will give the go ahead. closedeyes.gif I also would want this forum Moderated for obvious reasons.

I'll be the first to say i'll vote in favor of it.

So, as many know on here I myself suffer greatly with Depression and have attempted suicide numerous times in the past. I also have dealt with it quite recently with a friend committing suicide in the recent past. I know we have several members who do now or have had this problem as well.

Even in his passing, let him do good, for then his death shall not be in vain.

Excellent suggestion.

I knew 'RestlessFoxes' but not under the screen name, but by his own name. He was a good person and shouldn't have gone that way. I know he will be missed, not only by people here and his family, but also by the people who really got close to know the person behind the name.

D, there was more to come which you failed to realize. We will meet again where the problems of this world will bother us no more.

First of all, my condolences to RestlessFox's Family and friends. But, I agree that we need a forum on here for depression and suicide. I attempted suicide about 14 years ago and was forced to counseling. Every once in a while, I do get the same thoughts of suicide. The most recent being last year when I found out that I can't have kids. I grieved more so for my wife, just wishing she could be with someone else who can give her children. (knowing she won't leave me unless I'm dead). The thoughts come and and go, but knowing there's a place to go would be helpful.