LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping In Wet Diapers?

should i sleep in a wet diaper?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. sleeping in a wet diaper?

• yes
    • no

Guest little_jonny

i would say it depends on how much you wet or how your body reacts to it. first thing you should do in the morning is take off the wet diaper and take a hot bath cleaning the areas that need to be cleaned. if you feel you have a rash, appy some diaper rash cream or some powder that may help ease the pain

rather do it in mid-night if it was going to happen (I can't fall asleep with one already soiled) - drink lots of water so it isnt so yellow and what jonny said in the morning.. cream and baby powder is also a good investment

Just before I go to bed I change to a dry gauze diaper set. Since the introduction of Pampers Dry Max, I have put a small Cruiser instead of one soaker in my gauze set. With the added capacity of the Dry Max I no longer need a change during the night. Only occasionally do I wake up before I should get up. When I do wake up during the night damp, I just go back to sleep.

However, if I wake up because I need to poop, I take off my gauze diaper, use the toilet and then pin on a fresh dry gauze diaper.

The only time I would start sleeping in a damp diaper would be if I take a nap during the day.

As some DD members know I am profoundly urinary incontinent.

if you used powder or rash cream, you are most likely pretty protected, but i have even wet a diaper at say 10 pm at night with no powder or cream, and been in the same diaper at 8 am in the morning... albeit a lot more wet.

Just like others have said I do it ALL the time!!! And quite honestly I have been in that wet diaper for quite some time and sleep in it because I hate taking them off. Usually the worst I get is a strong ammonia smell. But if its late enough at night when I wet for the first time, then its no problem even with the smell. I do use a ton of baby powder though. I enjoy the smell of powder and wetness mixed together.

I've worn a damp diaper to bed quite a few times and never had any issues. It really depends on how well your skin holds up to exposure to urine. I've been wearing wet diapers all my life so I guess my skin is used to it. However if you are just starting this whole adventure then you might want to take baby steps (pun intended) and build up to wearing wet diapers to bed.

• Like 1

Yeah I wear wet diapers to bed. They are not totally soaked and I want to get as much use out of the diaper as I can before I throw it out. Now poopy diapers I throw out right after changing! I add a couple stuffers in the slightly wet ones to get more absorbency out of them.

At the risk of a (one hundred and) twice told tale :rolleyes: I wear cloth diapers to bed biggrin.gif And in an effort to encourage bedwetting, if they are not wet when I lay down I soon make them that way :blush: My skin doesn't seem to mind being soaked in my urine; almost never a rash and the few I get are usually from abrasion or wearing plastic panties that have elastic riding in the same spot for more that 10-12 hours :whistling: The only way to know some things is to try them, so go for it! The worst that can happen is a rash, and that isn't the end of the world :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

I don't make a habit out of it but since I have no outlet foe my little sise I'll do it from time to time to feel helpless and I must say that it's highly unlikely that you will get a rash. Now I wouldn't recommend soaking one before bed but slightly wet will not hurt.

I sleep in cloth diapers that are rarely dry for more than an hour. The only 'diaper rash' I have had in the past forty years was a direct result of friction of the skin rubbing against something rough, such as elastic in the leg of plastic pants or disposables. Prevention is the best cure, reduce the friction with lubrication. I have found that pure anhydrous lanolin is the best waterproof, low cost lubricant to use, besides in wet diaper if you use lanolin you already have two major ingredients of many lotions (urea and lanolin).

I have slept in a wet diaper many times and had no probs .I feel more secure (weird)i don't know if i have good skin or am just lucky but no rashes ! .I also shower first thing after geting up .If i do put a another diaper on i always use baby powder :thumbsup: