LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going Out In Super Thick Diapers

When I first got into diapers, I preferred the cloth of my youth. Disposables were fun, but expensive and required an embarrassing trip to the store. Cloth was easy to come by and free, as long as I had enough time to do laundry. Plus, you could diaper as thickly as you wanted to. I loved to lay out layer upon layer, then pin them tight so I could barely walk. I converted a nightshirt into a onesie to keep them up. I used to challenge myself to try and make them leak. Of course, I kept my rolly-poly butt at home except for one very memorable incident. If anyone wants to hear about it, I'll try to re-write it and post it to stinky, squishy, and proud.

I am working on getting cloth diapers of extreme thicness made for me. will post when i recieve them

Cheers

I missed this one when it was new so I'm giving it a 'bump' :blush: Just layer your cloth diapers- thick ones take ages, not hours, to dry after washing :o I have some training pants that were made with extra padding which I almost never wear because it takes two hours to dry them, and even then they're still slightly damp and take a full day of air drying before they are safe to put away :( My bad- I got what I asked for and I want to :bash: me :angel_not:

Bettypooh

I like very thick diapers mostly around home.Sometimes when out =vaction or Halloween.I use layers of cloth diapers,towels,old shirts,or blankets not sewn together.They wash & dry easier that way. I did run into the spreader site 1 time; they're so your baby or toddler cannot just run & hide.:thumbsup: I was curious so I made 1 from cardboard.

I would love to go out diapered like this guy

anyone else go out in really thick diapers

Cheers

Although I have gone out a few times knowing that my diapers were layered way too thick, I would not however venture outside in that diaper he is wearing. Now that being said, I would LOVE to have that at home to "try" to wear around the house. At home I personally cannot get a diaper thick enough. I usually don't layer much just do to diaper cost. But I am addicted to super thick diapers. I can't even wear one bambino. I always wear two at a time and that includes all outside trips while diapered. But I don't think two bambinos is that noticeable. And I wear baggy clothes.

I'm kinda in the same boat (except I don't wear outside) - for me there's no diaper that is too thick. I haven't yet been diapered as thick as the guy mentioned in the 1st post, but maybe one day I'll have a chance to try it. And then I'll probably start wondering if making it even thicker is possible :D

• 6 months later...

I've been diapered out in public. But I'm discreet about it- I wear a disposable with cloth-like backing and make sure its well hidden under my clothes. That said, I love the complete opposite at home, in private. I love thick diapers- the thicker and noisier the better. I"d love to be diapered like that guy in the pic, but only at home, not out in public.

• 2 years later...

The only place I've gone "out" in super thick diapers is my backyard.....at night.

I'm sure someone here likes the fun/feeling of an occasional super thick diaper.

While it may seem like a waste to some, I tried something a few weeks ago that has great results.

Put on 4 thick diapers, soak them all.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...