LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going Out In Super Thick Diapers

Guest Wetnmessy247

This guy is my hero. I can't even imagine how much wet that would hold.

I would love to feel as helpless a he probably does. There comes a point when the waddle becomes a roll.

• Like 1

The most i have ever went out with is 1 medium x plus with 3 Abri let maxi's inside and 3 large x plus over that.

It was the most amazing feeling being diapered up like that as that is how my parents diapered me till just before Kindergarten i got out of diapers daytime when i was 6.5 and wore night time till 9

I wonder where he got these massive diapers

anyone?

Guest Wetnmessy247

I would die if I found out this dude's name was Michael Douglas. Not the actor but just Michael Douglas cuz I worked at a walmart with a dude named Michael Douglas, seriously, and this guy looks exactly like that guy.

Anyway, I've been super padded in private. Not this padded but close.

I wouldn't do this is public. One dirtied diaper a day is good enough for me. Though I would like to test wet/mess capacity being this padded up.

FYI - - -

He is no doubt wearing "spreading pants" check this link:

http://adult-baby-shop.de/product_info.php?cPath=1_31&products_id=492

Some of the stuff makes for an interesting diaper experience !

Babylock

Those look very intriguing. Considering how the EUR is crashing right now thanks to the collapse of the european welfare state model, those might get relatively cheap... I wonder what shipping would be. The non-punishment ones are cheaper.

Two words.

CLOTH DIAPERS

They can be made to be as bulky and thick as you want just by layering them. Some extra large pps and you're good to go.

Then there is all the wash to do later on :whistling:

Looking at that site, they give two options for the "spreader core": "fodderfleece" or "polystyrene beads". I'm pretty sure I don't want the beads, but what is "fodderfleece"? Anyone know?