LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello, Here Is Linda

Hello

My name is Linda and I am very glad finding this site. A little while ago I decided to wear diapers for fun and realized that this excites me a lot. I also like to soil my underwear. So let's talk about our fantasm..

xx, Linda

post-29675-12751207150363_thumb.jpg

post-29675-12751207150363_thumb.jpg

Hi Linda and welcome! :)

It would seem that you are in the right place for your interests!

Hope you like it here and find everything that you are looking for.

qwack

Guest dragonmaster4066

hello linda!! its nice to see a girl on here my age, and one that wears is even better. i hope to talk with you sometime in the chat. foregive me if i sound like an hng but i love that pic. i'm really a nice gentleman but that pic just...

• Like 1

Aloha Linda,

Welcome! What you will find here is a lot of people who understand your fantasies, to one degree or another, in wide range of backgrounds and locations. While our interests are not very common, there are enough others here that you can't feel alone.

Read through some of the posts and you will find the great diversity that is here. I'm sure you'll enjoy DD.

Honu

Welcome to DD and the wonderful world of diapers and possibly the adult baby lifestyle as well

Wetly Yours in Warm Wet n Messy Diapers

Babyalan

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

My name is Linda and I am very glad finding this site. A little while ago I decided to wear diapers for fun and realized that this excites me a lot. I also like to soil my underwear. So let's talk about our fantasm..

xx, Linda

HI linda and welcome to the site, i have been a diaper lover for many years. glad to see you here. enjoy your self and do not be a stranger. i would gladly change your diapers any time lol

Hello

xx, Linda

Hi Linda, welcome to the site. I hope you will have many funny hours here. Nice picture of you.

• 3 weeks later...