• classical
    • Garrage
    • Acoustic
    • Industrial
    • Blues
    • Jazz
    • R & B
    • Other - Please State -

Everything from black, heavy and death metal to psychotic operatic stuff like Diamanda Galas, pop like Aha, moody tranquil music as in old Enya. I also listen to Pink Floyd, Sting, and 16 Horsepower, classical music ala Shostakovich, different soundtracks; Ravenous, Twin Peaks, Exorcist 2, Blade Runner, Bram Stokers Dracula, Amityville Horror. And yeah, gothrock as in The Sisters of Mercy.

• 7 years later...

I'm with Diaperaero08. Never got my head around Country or RnB but found beauty in every other genre. I chose Heavy Metal as that's the genre I record these days but how does anyone begin to pick one genre to listen to?

My mom tried so hard to get me into country music, but dad made sure since I was little that I'd grow up to be a rocker and boy did he succeed. Queen, AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, Heart, The Who, and the list goes on ^_^"

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Though my all time favorite song was done by an even older than the Rolling Stones rock group (Ce Soir by Golden Earring), I'll devour most anything from the early British wave of power metal, and techno/old wave is a guaranteed feel good method, my heart still belongs mainly to early 80's punk if only because it appeals to my anger issues.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Most of what I enjoy as far as music, is from 50s through the early 2000s and consisting of very few millennium songs. Too many genres to name out here. What if I been listening to recently, well it has been music from 1994.

• 1 month later...