LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Think Employees At Incontinence Supply Stores Wear Diapers?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

I was at my local incontinence supply store last week to pick up two cases of my favorite diapers. The girl that works there is in her 30s, and when she stood up to put something on the sales table i took a nice long stare at her ass to see if she was wearing a diaper. For a few minutes I convinced myself that was in fact wearing, because she had tight black pants on and her bum looked a little big. She walked passed me and i said "hey", she was surprised that i said something to her and then she went to sit back down by the cash. I don't know if she was wearing 100% but i'm thinking that who knows, maybe out of convenience she wears diapers sometimes. Shouldnt they at least try diapers, so they know what they are recommending??

• Like 3
Guest YkDave

Score 1 more for the troll....

Stop replying to these stupid threads... Trolls feed of of getting a rise out of you guys, stop feeding the troll and hopefully it will die, or at least go away!

• Like 1

Do people who work for Anheuser-Busch drink beer all day?

Do people who work for Harrah's play cards all day?

Do people who work for Disney ride rides all day?

No people work,m they earn a living the best way they can, when they are home and on their own time they pursue their hobbies and interests.

What do you do for a living? Do you _______ all day at your job?

• Like 1

Once while buying diapers from a medical supply store, I was given a sample two-pack of the then new Tena breif (when they ruined it with the cloth-like cover, but still had a noisy plastic landing zone for tape tabs).

I went to use their bathroom, and saw on a high shelf one size large from one of the sample packs. Clearly someone in the shop had tried on the other one. All the employees were women in their 20's to mid 30's. Only one or two of them would have worn a size large, so I wish I'd have noticed if she was wearing it when she helped me.

I don't know if she was incontinent, or trying out the new product as a joke out of boredom. Either way, it's far from typical.

Where I live, I think the people who work in medical supply stores just got off working at McDonalds. They think diapers are for children. Go in, they ask if they can help you. Yes, I would like to look at plastic pants. For who? They ask. Me? I'm a guy and they wonder what's up with this? Then they show me a Salk product, and say, Most diapers nowadays don't require plastic pants or covers. The kind of disposables they sell must have come on a freighter from Siberia, never heard of them. Do these people wear diapers? I'd be surprised if they wore underwear at all! Thank goodness for the Internet!

Geez people of the community. Take each post for what it is and who cares who's posting it. It's like a bunch of friggin pirhanas around here waiting to attack all of this guys posts. Someone so called "more respected" in this community could've asked the same or similar question and not gotten a bunch of a-hole responses and negative feedback. If you don't like what he writes, DON'T READ HIS POSTS!!! MOVE ON!!! You're not the forum police unless you're DD so leave it alone. Bet I'll get a dozen negative feedbacks by a bunch of hypocrites here just for standing up for this guy or this forum. Lately it seems like people just abuse the + - system just because they don't like the person or what they bring to the community. Bunch of haters, go hate somewhere else!

As for the OP, I've wondered myself if people who sell certain products are also users. I know quite a few here think that's impossible and give stupid examples of I work for _____ doesn't mean I use ________. But honestly it quite possible. Some people work at places simply for a discount plus it's employement. Sure, there are plenty of jobs that this wouldn't fall into but look at the ADISC website, the guy who started that's incontinent. Also plenty of other cloth diaper mfg were started up by incontinent individuals. I don't see why it'd be sooooo unreasonable. I don't think you'd start an incontinent supply business if there wasn't any knowledge of the product. Now, sure, the vast majority won't wear any of the products and it's just a job but I have personally asked some consultants over the phone and in person what they recommend and have been suprised to here they were incontinent too and what products they have tried and had success with. Honestly, it more reasuring hearing from someone who actually knows. How can a waitress tell you how their food tastes if she hasn't ever eaten it herself? Similar thing. A company might even be more willing to hire a person to give advise if on their resume under qualifications when getting hired by such a company they say they've been wearing for years and have a lot of knowledge of the products and experiences on what worked and didn't. If I wanted a job with such a company, I'd disclose it, why not, it could very well land me the job and possible get me discounts on my supplies or get to test out new samples of products.

• Like 2

I agree with d_drew12....lighten up people....

I've thought about working in a medical supply store that sells diapers....I'd say I'd be very knowledgeable! I'm guessing the occasional person working in med. supply store is incontinent (perhaps an even higher percentage than just the % of incontinents in the general population). Diapers are expensive...if I weren't well off, and I could get a discount or diapers at cost....it would be a smart place to work!

But in general....no....not many will be in diapers (if any)

• 4 months later...

why does it have to be clearly someone from the shop? if you use the restroom then obviously other customers can use it as well.

Well, sorry for the late response.

They were $2.00 sample packs (and they were given to people who were buying the poly-backed brief). Were someone to buy the pack, leaving the second brief would be a waste of money. If they were given them while buying, concealing the other brief wouldn't be an issue as they'd have a bag (or not care who sees the package).

Perhaps most importantly the unused brief was on a very high shelf typically reserved for employee use (out of customer eyesight) Why was I looking? The same reason I look in medicine cabinets, not that I'd take anything. Just curiousity. If for some reason a customer bought the samples, and decided for some reason they didn't want the second breif before really testing it, yet while paradoxically still wearing the other one rather than tossing it in the low open trashcan, then they'd likely discard the unused breif in the trash rather than hiding it on an out of sight employee shelf.

No, I don't think they wear them unless, like any other person in the world, they actually need them due to their own incontinence problems. Now, if I was the owner of a medical supply store and a person with incontinence applied for the job and told me durring the interview they were incontinent, I would hire them in a minute if they were qualified to do the job. Why? Because they have experience in a particular area that could be helpful to some customers! That dosn't mean just because someone works in a medical supply store that they use all the products for sale there! On the other hand, there could be some people working there who have some fetishes that we don't know about and when they are alone after hours they try on the leg braces, diapers, mastectomy prosthesis and wigs for cancer paitents who have lost their hair. Stranger things have been reported in the news!

I have a friend who works for one of the bigger online retailers whose offices are warehouse are located here in the St Louis area. I know for a fact they have a few employees who are customers, and yes they get discounts. My friend who works there wears pads for stress incontinence.

During training all new employees get hands on training on every product they sell. They're also required to put a diaper on over their clothing.

I was lucky enough to get a bunch of "samples" that was used during their training classes, which amounted to two giant plastic bags full of diapers, pads, stretchy pants for the pads, of all sizes. I took what I could use and passed as much as I could on to two friends who could use them.

I know of a few diaper companies that the proprietors are incontinent themselves. More common in medical supply / incontinence suppliers is a person who is a caregiver for someone who is incontinent.