LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Public

I would argue the fact that I have seen many people who are “fully clothed” and yet my diaper covers more square feet of body area than all of their clothes combined plus my diaper is thicker than all their layers combined as well so it definitely not a case of indecent exposure. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Being bladder incontinent and a woman who isnt ashamed of her body I wear 24/7 , even under my little black dress, I dont care who sees them, they're just a part of me

• Like 11
15 minutes ago, Krysty said:

Being bladder incontinent and a woman who isnt ashamed of her body I wear 24/7 , even under my little black dress, I dont care who sees them, they're just a part of me

good to see people confident in who they are. Just be yourself.

On 2/29/2024 at 3:11 PM, Krysty said:

Good to see more people being confident in being diapered.  

I live in an area with a lot of steep hills, when going up them you get a pretty good underside view of anyone walking in front of you. I've noticed so many people (especially older ladies) with a subtle, but obvious to me, pull-up/diaper outline where the crack of their butt should be. So many people wear protection it's crazy. Never be ashamed of wearing in public, lots of people do every single day. If somebody notices my butt, so be it.

I always have at least a pull up or xl diaper liner (e.g. North shore dynadry) on, if not a tape diaper. I'm young and active, and I'm not ashamed of anyone notices. I am incontinent. It's a mindset. I use the products that are made for people like me who can't or won't make it to the toilet. When I do make it to the toilet, I'm not ashamed of anyone notices my pull up, pulled down in my jeans through the cracks in the bathroom stall. They might notice it's a little off-white-yellow, that's on them.

• Like 1

I am convinced that people don't know I am wearing a diaper, let alone a wet diaper. Most of the time my wife doesn't even know.

• Like 1

I had a conversation with my mom and one sister, medicine side effects came up. My sister had a severe one to a medicine. I mentioned my diarrhea, and neither brought up me wearing a diaper, despite me having done so for over 20 years in front of them. So, yeah people just don't notice.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, SpectrumDiaperBoy said:

I've worn full time my entire life and never really cared much what others might think. That being said I've always worn baggier pants

I'm the same way too. I have worn diapers for most of my adult life and I never really cared what others think or say. I just diaper up and carry on with my life.

• Confused 1

The thing that I’ve learned over my years of wearing diapers is that people are too involved in their own lives to really notice details of anyone around them.  We may be very conscious of the bulk of our diapers, but other people are unlikely to notice or if they do they only likely to think you’re a little fat.  

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Craisler said:

The thing that I’ve learned over my years of wearing diapers is that people are too involved in their own lives to really notice details of anyone around them.  We may be very conscious of the bulk of our diapers, but other people are unlikely to notice or if they do they only likely to think you’re a little fat.  

You're absolutely right, most people are far too absorbed in themselves to care what kind of undies someone else is wearing. Most of the time they're busy staring in to the nightmare rectangle

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 3/5/2024 at 8:21 PM, Craisler said:

That’s so true. I’ve worn diapers so much in public that people hardly ever notice them unless you do something stupid. We maybe conscious of our bulky diapers, but the reality is that people hardly ever notices them. Heck, I’ve worn just my diaper and T-shirt dress many times and people hardly ever notice me wearing my diapers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 12:40 AM, SpectrumDiaperBoy said:

You're absolutely right, most people are far too absorbed in themselves to care what kind of undies someone else is wearing. Most of the time they're busy staring in to the nightmare rectangle

It is also true that most people don't care enough to pay attention to stuff like that. 

• 2 weeks later...

Something I'd be curious about is the question as to how aware the general population is about ABDL being a thing. I agree that people are usually too busy with their own lives to notice anyone wearing diapers under their clothes and most of the time I wouldn't be sure either if I didn't know I was wearing.

However if someone was to notice them, especially on a younger adult, I wonder about the chances of the person assuming it to be a fetish thing or some kind of medical condition and what they'll think if their conclusion is the former one.

The reason I'm wondering is that I've noticed more and more often that I overhear "normal" people casually talking about stuff they see on the internet that would make me blush if someone were to ask me about it.

Perhaps people in general are crazier and more colorful than I give them credit for ?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Sunfoxx said:

Something I'd be curious about is the question as to how aware the general population is about ABDL being a thing. I agree that people are usually too busy with their own lives to notice anyone wearing diapers under their clothes and most of the time I wouldn't be sure either if I didn't know I was wearing.

However if someone was to notice them, especially on a younger adult, I wonder about the chances of the person assuming it to be a fetish thing or some kind of medical condition and what they'll think if their conclusion is the former one.

The reason I'm wondering is that I've noticed more and more often that I overhear "normal" people casually talking about stuff they see on the internet that would make me blush if someone were to ask me about it.

Perhaps people in general are crazier and more colorful than I give them credit for ?

Yes and no. I would imagine that most people have some sort of kink or fetish, but also that most people wouldn't call what they have a kink or fetish. Where does the line cross between liking something and it becoming a kink or fetish?

A keen eye can spot several diapers not entirely concealed under the pants of older people, and sometimes younger people, in any busy enough public space. It's a habit/hobby of mine to scan my surroundings in search of other diaper users. Most people don't notice those other people.

That said, people are more kink aware than ever, in part thanks to people with our interests going on daytime talkshows etc to "raise awareness" of abdl. I think this is almost always a counterproductive and self serving activity and would encourage any of us to not engage in that sort of activity. We don't need more awareness, if people want to live this lifestyle they will find it easy enough. 

On the other hand I'm all for disability inclusion/awareness, especially when it comes to incontinence. There are a few orders of magnitude more incontinent people than abdl. Society being "aware" of the fact some people have the need for protection is positive, it leads to destigmatizing it and increases the accommodations society provides. I would say the same about wheel chair users, stoma patients, etc.

In general I think if you are hygienic and discrete, and only use medical diapers, and are always consistently wearing protection then people have no reason but to think you're incontinent.

• Like 1

My take on this is that as an adult baby, that's also incontinence. I am okay with people wanting to wear their diapers in public as long as they are not doing anything sexual or pushing their fetish onto people without asking. The only people I have issues with are the ones who are doing it for a sexual thrill, perversion, or wanting to show their fetish in front of people. It's why, for me, being an adult baby and incontinent, I know when there is a time or place that's acceptable for being diapered out in the open and in front of people. Many times, I can wear diapers like a pair of shorts, a t-shirt dress, and short shorts as long as I am not doing anything sexual. It's why many people need to learn that if you want to wear your diapers out in the open, do it in a way that won't land you in court or a psych unit.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

I've read every possible topic and this on the Internet in search of the one golden rule, but what I've come to believe is that it's up to the person to do what makes then comfortable (within reasonable limits). Let me explain........

I personally wear 24/7 and that means all the time, no matter what. So, there are times I need to be in public and might not be able to totally hide it. The best rule of thumb for be is that since diapers are my underwear I'll treat them as such. What this means is that any situation where a average person wouldn't just wear their underwear I can't wear just a diaper. 

For example, I'm fine with not covering it if I'm changing clothes at the gym or somewhere similar, but need to be making a reasonable effort to cover it everywhere else as average people will do with underwear. I'm also fine if my waistband accidently shows since I can't really help it 100% and it's no different that underwear showing. Just a touch more embarrassing. 

If I treat my diaper as not a big deal, others won't either. I even was accidentally found out by my father in law who is a really intense guy who couldn't care less. 

The one gray situation is swimming and the beach. I always have a swim diaper on and have one that can be completely hidden but really uncomfortable, and some new abdl ones that fit more like a diaper but are way way way more comfortable to wear. Unfortunately they can't really be hidden since the waistband guess way above my swimsuit and is a teddy bear print. Sometimes I wonder if it's even with covering at all. Ultimately, I treat others as I want to be treated and consider their feelings. If I'm not causing a problem I think it's 100% ok to wear just a swim diaper or normal diaper to the beach (pool rules usually don't allow this). If I treat it as just normal underwear I don't see any issues with others assuming you are ok and comfortable with the occasional comment or weird look. I'm planning on testing the waters by not hiding hiding the top of my swim diaper this year. 

One last comment is that intent is everything. If I'm in just my diaper,  if it's the beach, or some other situation it's because it's normal to be in underwear, and that my intention is to just enjoy the activitiy, not emphasize that I'm a baby or in a diaper. If people notice, oh well but I'm not looking to make a point of it. I'm just enjoying my day without making a scene. It seems like a firm line not to cross. Other than that just have fun and don't think about your diaper or what others might think, as long as you are being a respectful adult. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, TigerTy said:

I've read every possible topic and this on the Internet in search of the one golden rule, but what I've come to believe is that it's up to the person to do what makes then comfortable (within reasonable limits). Let me explain........

I personally wear 24/7 and that means all the time, no matter what. So, there are times I need to be in public and might not be able to totally hide it. The best rule of thumb for be is that since diapers are my underwear I'll treat them as such. What this means is that any situation where a average person wouldn't just wear their underwear I can't wear just a diaper. 

For example, I'm fine with not covering it if I'm changing clothes at the gym or somewhere similar, but need to be making a reasonable effort to cover it everywhere else as average people will do with underwear. I'm also fine if my waistband accidently shows since I can't really help it 100% and it's no different that underwear showing. Just a touch more embarrassing. 

If I treat my diaper as not a big deal, others won't either. I even was accidentally found out by my father in law who is a really intense guy who couldn't care less. 

The one gray situation is swimming and the beach. I always have a swim diaper on and have one that can be completely hidden but really uncomfortable, and some new abdl ones that fit more like a diaper but are way way way more comfortable to wear. Unfortunately they can't really be hidden since the waistband guess way above my swimsuit and is a teddy bear print. Sometimes I wonder if it's even with covering at all. Ultimately, I treat others as I want to be treated and consider their feelings. If I'm not causing a problem I think it's 100% ok to wear just a swim diaper or normal diaper to the beach (pool rules usually don't allow this). If I treat it as just normal underwear I don't see any issues with others assuming you are ok and comfortable with the occasional comment or weird look. I'm planning on testing the waters by not hiding hiding the top of my swim diaper this year. 

One last comment is that intent is everything. If I'm in just my diaper,  if it's the beach, or some other situation it's because it's normal to be in underwear, and that my intention is to just enjoy the activitiy, not emphasize that I'm a baby or in a diaper. If people notice, oh well but I'm not looking to make a point of it. I'm just enjoying my day without making a scene. It seems like a firm line not to cross. Other than that just have fun and don't think about your diaper or what others might think, as long as you are being a respectful adult. 

That's why certain places, like on the beach or hiking in the woods or around your house, are acceptable to be in just a diaper and a t-shirt. For me, I treat my diapers more than just diapers. I treat them like a pair of shorts, underwear, and a diaper. I wear it 24/7 and permanently, which is why I see my diapers as more than just diapers. Many times during the warm summer months, my diapers are also my shorts. It's why, how you act and behave is how people are going to treat you.

• Sad 3

I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for 5 years now, and I have definitely become a lot more relaxed about if someone might know I have one on, but at the same time, like @TigerTy, I treat them like underwear - IE, I don't generally dress in a manner that allows my underwear to be visible. 

I've worn diapers everywhere and done almost everything I can do in one, at this point - I've travelled to other continents with my family, I've hiked, biked, driven dune buggies, flown an airplane, ziplined, I've been to medical appointments, and on it goes. The one place I still find inconvenient is the beach - I haven't found a swim diaper yet that doesn't look like it should be worn, reluctantly, by somebody's grandmother. So at the beach, I toggle between "water time" when I have no diaper on, and then "sand time" where I put something slim on under my bathing suit for walking or lounging around. 

However, around the house, my diaper is more than underwear for me, serving as pajamas, and sometimes shorts. As a kid, we didn't have A/C until I was in my teens, so I used to wear a diaper and a shirt during the hotter months with some regularity, and that is my preferred outfit now - but only around the house, not in public. I do have a goal to eventually have a backyard fit for daytime diaper lounging without risking giving the neighbours PTSD - right now I can do that at night, in the summer, but not during the day. And I would love to go camping or hiking and to be able to wear just a diaper, either by myself, or with like-minded people that I trust, but that's not the same as wearing one in public - I would never doff my clothes and waddle around exposed, anywhere that I would be remotely likely to encounter an innocent bystander. 

On 4/2/2010 at 1:19 AM, DiaperedCam said:

I haven't personally gone out in diapers in public, but have you?

Any time I can, did it today :) Not to work though.

Today I went swimming, and put a nappy on afterwards. Then I went to the bank and some shops and had a cup of tea in Subway. I was pretty damp when I got home. I love using my nappies in public too :)

• Like 3
5 hours ago, emily said:

Any time I can, did it today :) Not to work though.

Today I went swimming, and put a nappy on afterwards. Then I went to the bank and some shops and had a cup of tea in Subway. I was pretty damp when I got home. I love using my nappies in public too :)

I have worn diapers in public, and it's a nonissue for me. I don't go out of my way to make it known or push it in front of people. I wear diapers like everyone else.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I now suffer from urge incontinence and, although I can go without a diaper if I'm on familiar ground and there's an easily accessible toilet, I wear a diaper most days when I'm out. I don't have any problem with it, I do try to be mindful of what clothes I wear to disguise the bulge, but I'm pretty sure that no one has ever noticed. In any case - I'd rather someone noticed a slight diaper bulge that a massive wet spot!

• Like 2

Depending on your definition of "in public," I've probably been out in diapers more times total than I was ever out in underwear, lol.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Kaliborio said:

Depending on your definition of "in public," I've probably been out in diapers more times total than I was ever out in underwear, lol.

I was going to say not to this, then I thought about it and I really couldn't say either way. If it hasn't swapped over to more in diapers than not, it will soon.