LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need A Better Daytime Diaper

ok for yrs I have always used depends, maximum protection three tape type as im a heavy wetter, they hold up ok. but nothing beats a bambino diaper witch i wear at night time. Im looking for something that breaths as this past summer i had to deal with a lot of rashes caused by sweating. some one told me a type of brand to use and i never tryed them because for one im so used to my depends i hate to buy something and it not work right.

I started to buy my depends online as its cheaper then going to the store. buy this is another reason i like depends if i run out or get low on them before my order comes I can run down to CVS or walmart, target, ect and buy a pack.

like to hear your input. and what brands to look into. also im not just a heavy wetter i also leak, and dribble all day, and when i wet i have no control over flow or how much comes out, i just go with out warning, I sometimes dont know i went until i feel the warmth or the wetness on my skin.

forget what my doctor calls it, but in my terms he said my wires to my bladder are shorted out and also the sensors in my pumping are weak. this is why i dont notice im going. now the only true time i do feel that im peeing is when my penis is semi hard or after i have had sex. dont know why but i can kinda feel the pee flowing through my penis at those times. ok

sometimes when I want to wear during the day, I just use CVS diapers they are cloth backed, and I stuff them with a huggies overnight (pamperchu's method) they last me about 3 wettings. that Hugges swells up and keeps asking for more!

Guest diapered67

I have been wearing Attends and Tena diapers during the day time. Attends are not bad, however if you do not like the crinkle sound go with Tena diapers.

The Abena X-plus is great but personally i think its too thick for daytime wear. So id would recommend the Abena Super. There just a tad bit thicker than the depends but hold twice as much. I was a die hard for depends before i tried these. They also make a Air version to cool you down. I know you can get a cheap sample from XP Medical. I get all my diapers from their.

ill give those a try, i went on that xp medical site, and put in for some samples. cheaper then buying a whole case. ill find something that works for me. and use depends for just incase i run out before my order comes.

still i say bambino's are best for night time use. i like the plan white ones not the babyprinted ones.

thanks guys this is why i like this site, everyone helping each other out.

discreet doesnt bother me, its leaks that bother me. lol I dont care if i poeple hear the crinkling of a diaper. as most people wont even notice it in public. just when a leak happens and a small to big wet spot is in my pants when out in public is what im affraid of. then people start looking and pointing. I got a couple sample packs coming to try out and find the ones i like. so far i have a list going. and ill check back with witch ones i like and dont like.

thank you all again for your help.

I really like the tranquility atn's I wear different kinds of diapers daily, some days I wear cheaper diapers, but I always wear plastic pants over them.

I can go all day without leaking in a atn, in fact I hate to take it off, but on the days I wear the cheaper diaper I just about leak everyday.

If your in the Pocono's and wear mediums and want to try a couple I would be glad to give you some, if your interested.....

I have started to wear bambino biancos during the day as its more of a hastle to keep diferant types and brands in stock always, however for a great daytime diaper that is very good with leak prevention without to much bulk i would halve to recommend Abena supers....

today is the day, i get my samples from XP medical, im trying the molicare super plus, and the abena airplus-Xplus, for what i read and heard i might go with the abena, but i figured ill try both. witch ever works best ill be placing an order for a case on monday. im tired of failing tapes, tears, and leaks of my depends. for yrs i used them, and wouldnt switch to anything else as these are easy to get, but im getting to the point that for every 16 in a pack i wast about 4 do to failing tapes or tearing. so im kinda spending more then im saving. also the airplus should help keep me cooler in the summer time. I hope.

From what i've heard the most popular brand is Attends. Im relitivly new to this and I was wondering what am I suppose to look for in a Diaper when purchasing them and what brands will offer what? Are they all aruond the same or do certain brands offer specifics that I should be looking into?

Thanks

well i got my sample diapers, and wow. the molicare super plus was the first one i tryed and it held twice or more then these darn depends ever could. but purple is not my color, I have 1 more super plus and two plus. Ill use them up this weekend. my wife kept asking how there where and i kept saying purple isnt my color but other then that they are very good, then i changed it after i had lunch. as it was starting to get very bulky. i then tryed the abena air- x-plus and again i was like wow this is a thick diaper, and it held at least three times more then the depends, but it got very bulky by the time i changed it. since im a heavy wetter as every time i drink something I would say in 30 - 45 mins half of what i took in is coming out. buying 4 bags a week of depends is starting to coast me more then i would like to use. any how, I have one abena air x-plus and now im wearing the air plus, so i have one x plus and one plus to use this weekend. I still have some depends left to last me till my order of abena plus for at work and x plus for when not at work. come. I only use bambino biancos for night time when im sleeping. as i know they wont leak at all. but i may try an abena x plus at night. i have noticed that after a while the out side of the diaper feels alittle moist. but not wet. this tells me the daiper is breathing witch is good. since at work it gets hot and im always moving about for hours. I want to say thank you all for the help on picking some of the best diapers on the market.

well after some thought i went with the molicare diapers, put an order in for a case of 90. I liked the abena air plus xplus, and the molicares and both did so much better then the depends and for the price i went with the molicares almost double for less money. and ill get used to the light purple color.

You could always opt to go with a Molicare Classic as it's about half as absorbent as the supers. But comes in a cute Baby blue color and is suited more for daytime wearing. About twice as good as a Depends though with all the features of Super but with a thinner profile!

I use Tranquility Slimlines during day with Comco plastic pants. I wear these everywhere and use them everywhere. I can get three or four heavy wettings into these diapers without fear of leaks.

I have been listening to Saranoga's Comfortable in Diapers on Warmymind for the past week. While I had made a conscious switch to daytime diapers some time ago, I now feel so Uncomfortable without diapers.

Whatever diaper you find you like best stay with it. We all have our personal preferences. As I've stated before, AB/DLs today have it far easier than many of us had when we started. I returned to diapers, by choice, over 40 years ago. There was no internet, no disposables, no plastic pants designed for us, not much literature to support us, no talk of incontinence or bedwetting, and the feelings that we had to be the only one's in the world who had these feelings.

Enjoy diapers and enjoy them as much as you like. We only go around once.

the problem with me is that i have been using depends for over 10 yrs now, and i was affriad of trying something new, untill a couple people says XPmedical, when i went on there website, i did alot of reading, I then called them up for my first order of samples, after talking to the person on the phone, she said, molicares or abena air plus, would be a good choice so i got both in samples, and i loved both, but for the price and the count of diapers i went with molicares, this time around next time ill go with the abena's and see witch ones last longer, im going to keep a little note book, on how many i go though per week, and how long i worn it, plus since my doctor wants me to keep records of what im drinking and eating, she said she can take my records and make sure im taking the amount i need or that i can take in less. xpmedical is very helpful, i think ill be doing service with them from now on.

I use Tranquility Slimlines during day with Comco plastic pants. I wear these everywhere and use them everywhere. I can get three or four heavy wettings into these diapers without fear of leaks.

I have been listening to Saranoga's Comfortable in Diapers on Warmymind for the past week. While I had made a conscious switch to daytime diapers some time ago, I now feel so Uncomfortable without diapers.

Whatever diaper you find you like best stay with it. We all have our personal preferences. As I've stated before, AB/DLs today have it far easier than many of us had when we started. I returned to diapers, by choice, over 40 years ago. There was no internet, no disposables, no plastic pants designed for us, not much literature to support us, no talk of incontinence or bedwetting, and the feelings that we had to be the only one's in the world who had these feelings.

Enjoy diapers and enjoy them as much as you like. We only go around once.

>>

I also use the tranquility slimlines during the day and I use Molicare supers at night since my prostatectomy (removal of prostate). I also wear cloth diapers on occasion to keep costs down. I do not know how long I will remain incontinent but am prepared for whatever.