LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interruptions

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like I'm constantly interrupted right in the middle of a change. Either the phone will start ringing, or there will be a knock on the door.. or something. I'm not the quickest at changing since I take extra caution to get the diaper fitting the way it should. I tend to freeze momentarily as my brain scrambles as to figure out how to take care of the interruption and the diaper change too.

Just curious how much this happens to everyone else.

hahah one time in the middle of daddy putting me in a diaper my phone rang and it was my boss and i had to take the call cause i was waiting for information ... so as i'm having a diaper put on me, i'm talking to my boss on the phone....

• Like 2

LOL! Happens constantly! Doesn't matter how long I wait for things to be quiet someone always interrupts me right when I am starting to tape one side on so there's really no way to move or respond until I finish

When I wear, I tell folks im working on a test for school and to leave me alone....gives me about two to four hours of peace and quiet crinkling. I'm careful enough that I don't have to worry about getting interrupted yet.

hahah one time in the middle of daddy putting me in a diaper my phone rang and it was my boss and i had to take the call cause i was waiting for information ... so as i'm having a diaper put on me, i'm talking to my boss on the phone....

that is just awesome!!! I have been talking on the hone before and then decided to get a diaper on. Usually no one notices but once my friend asked what all the noise was. I told him I was taking the trash out and the bag was rustling...

I always jump when the phone rings, and stick my finger with a diaper pin or drop the baby powder. Sometimes I yell at whoever is calling that I'm changing diapers and they can just wait. I did that a couple of days ago and forgot I had the window of my bedroom open. There's a daycare center right next door but the kids were making enough noise to cover my blunder. The Jehovah's witnesses knocked on the door last weekend, got the dogs barking, and I stuck myself under the fingernail! Ouch!. That's life in the incontinent fast lane I guess. Good post Moogle.

that is just awesome!!! I have been talking on the hone before and then decided to get a diaper on. Usually no one notices but once my friend asked what all the noise was. I told him I was taking the trash out and the bag was rustling...

:huh: you must be very talented. i need both hands to put diapers on! you should have just blurted it out.

I always jump when the phone rings, and stick my finger with a diaper pin or drop the baby powder. Sometimes I yell at whoever is calling that I'm changing diapers and they can just wait. I did that a couple of days ago and forgot I had the window of my bedroom open. There's a daycare center right next door but the kids were making enough noise to cover my blunder. The Jehovah's witnesses knocked on the door last weekend, got the dogs barking, and I stuck myself under the fingernail! Ouch!. That's life in the incontinent fast lane I guess. Good post Moogle.

Moogle? Uhh, turtlepins, I believe it was Jabez that started this thread. :P I haven't posted in it yet besides this post. :D

~ moogle

The last time I changed, I had someone come to the door and ask for directions to some restaurant that was 5 miles away. It was really odd. I had to change real quick before I got to the door.

I just ignore the world until I get the change finished. Nothing is so important I can't call back a minute or two later.

Great answer! As one who remembers when the only phones were basic land lines (no cellphones), if you missed a call the caller would eventually call you back. Then came call waiting, voice mail and eventually caller ID. I can imagine what Joe Friday of the old Dragnet show from the 1960's would think of todays technology when they used to have to set up phone traces on peoples lines to try and figure out where the kidnapper was calling from!

Anyway, in todays world it seems like no one can go anywhere or do anything without having their handy I-Phone along to keep them connected to TV, internet, GPS, Twitter, Facebook and text messaging at all times! If I'm in the middle of changing my diaper and the phone rings, I can wait until I'm done and check the caller ID and call them back later. The harder thing is when your changing your diaper and someone comes to the door, like UPS with a package that has to be signed for, or a relative! As far as Jehova Witnesses, it would serve them right if you opened the door in just your shirt and diaper if you were in the middle of changing! Maybe then they would get the message that you have more important things to do than answer the door for their preaching. (By the way, I've never opened my door to anyone when wearing just a diaper or even clothes that hint that I have a diaper on. Has anyone ever done that when someone came to the door that they had to answer when they were changing their diaper? At least tossing on a pair of shorts before answering the door would be best if there's time to do so). By the way, I don't want to sound like I'm anti-religon because I'm not. I've made my choice on what religon I chose and what church I go to based on my own information. I don't need others to tell me my choice of religon is the wrong one and I'm going to hell if I don't convert to theirs.

Yes. Jabez. Sorry Jabez. Good post! And thanks, Moogle.

It's alright. ;) And thanks!

As far as Jehova Witnesses, it would serve them right if you opened the door in just your shirt and diaper if you were in the middle of changing! Maybe then they would get the message that you have more important things to do than answer the door for their preaching. (By the way, I've never opened my door to anyone when wearing just a diaper or even clothes that hint that I have a diaper on. Has anyone ever done that when someone came to the door that they had to answer when they were changing their diaper? At least tossing on a pair of shorts before answering the door would be best if there's time to do so). By the way, I don't want to sound like I'm anti-religon because I'm not. I've made my choice on what religon I chose and what church I go to based on my own information. I don't need others to tell me my choice of religon is the wrong one and I'm going to hell if I don't convert to theirs.

Lol, not to turn this into a religious debacle, but I do agree with you. I don't think they'd be coming around any more if you answered the door in your diaper! They would probably think you were a lost cause! :P

If I'm important enough, the interruptions will wait until I'm done. :thumbsup: Same thing applies to when I'm driving, or especially when I'm riding my motorcycle.

They will have to leave a voicemail, that text will have to wait to get a response, and that person at the door will have to stand there for a few minutes.

I have been interrupted by people at the door a couple of times before, & depending on where I was in the process, I either finished putting the diaper on, or I just waited to change until I answered the door.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif