LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Cushies

I dealt with them once since they've "changed ownership". I went ahead and just got samples just in case they weren't legit. I got a confirmation email saying they received my order and that they'd send me another one when everything ships.

I received an email a week or so later that my order had shipped but that it was a partial shipment since they didn't have the Cushies in stock (I had ordered SDKs, Sissies, and Cushies). The products I did receive were good in quality and I was happy with it. The shopping was a little pricey I thought but can't do anything about that.

Problem is it's been over 2 months and I still haven't received the remainder of my order. I sent them an email trying to hear if there's any word when the remainder might ship and there has been no reply (that was over a month ago). I'm not holding my breath when it comes to me receiving the rest of my order but in return I don't plan on giving them anymore of my business.

Again, the SDKs and the Sissies were the same quality as before and they shipped in a timely manner but if you have any issues, good luck with getting ahold of them to resolve it.

We need to take these crooks to court or something. Even if it's only two people or whatever now running the company, it shouldn't be that hard to say on their front page that their only shipping samples. They need to stop accepting orders if they aren't going to fulfillment them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought a bag and they got here in about a week. 3 Dum-Dum lollipops included :) Discreet packaging, discreet labeling, and just tired my first one last night. The capacity isn't quite what I expected but it's OK, I managed a good fit first time round, and while I'm not AB, there is a special feeling of babyishness wearing them :rolleyes: And they get wet in back which I like

Just wanted to know if anybody has tried the new run of the smalls yet, since they finally added the "real" size :P Their sizing:

SMALL fits waist/hip (measure whichever is larger) Specific fit: size 21-29"
MEDIUM fits waist/hip (measure whichever is larger) Ideal fit: size 33-36" - (will fit: 32" to 44" waist)
LARGE fits waist/hip (measure whichever is larger) ideal fit 37-44" - (will fit: 36" to 52" waist)

Edited by Repaid1

Trust me I'm all about tapes in the front, so they look like a baby wears them. Thing is that's about where I am with a small. On some mediums I wore the tapes across the waist had to overlap, and who wants the welfare look :P

• 1 month later...

I haven't purchased anything from ABU since the new owners took over. Are the products still exactly the same or have they changed (thickness, performance, etc.)? I always liked the 90's retro diaper look of the SDK's with the one tape, but felt the performance of the diapers were way behind its competitors.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I tried the new 2.0 V2 dry kids and while they look great they don't and started sagging a ton after only a couple wettings, and I was using a booster along with it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wasn't as big a fan of the new Cushies - the plastic isn't for me - but wound up buying a half case of the Super Dry Kids 2.0. I really love these. Very soft plastic, wonderful absorbancy, good fit around the legs.

The thing I like the most about these new SDKs is the way the larges fit: with the single tapes of the large, the front plastic frill sticks up so big over my belly button, making it anything but discrete. It fights to stick out on shorter shirts, and I love letting it. When I wear them out of the house I'll have to be extra careful to wear the right kind of shirt to be discreet.