LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Someone Else'S Diaper

Horndog

If i went to a new Friends house and they insisted "house Rules" that i had to pee in there diaper anytime i had to cath, i would feel equally obligated to leave shall we just call it a "cow pie" on the couch to remind them of our time together. and just how nasty it was to cart around there urine and not have enuff room for our own without going and changing our diapers fast

This is 90% sexual for me and I do have a thing for pee. I have had my wife wet in a fresh new diaper and put it on me while she's talking dirty to me. I mean I don't think its any different then a golden shower type thing. Plenty of folks say "ewww" to being pissed on for fun but plenty others are right into it (myself included), different strokes for different folks.

• Like 2

I find it an interesting idea

I dont find it that disgusting since we all sit in our own pee (amongst other stuff) anyway, if you have someone you trust and you know has no infections then there is no harm in it that I can see

• Like 2

Well, in terms of bacteria exposition, the only real issue could be if the other person is affected by some infection of urinary trait. Other than that, pooping your own diaper or keeping it on long enough to allow your own pee to get stale are for sure better ways to high exposition to potentially unpleasent bacteria.

That said, I'm not really intrigued by the idea. Watersports are not for me and what I mostly like in diapers is that they represent a safety net preventing escape wearer's waste. If the pleasure (for me) stays mainly in taking off responsability to hold to the wearer, there is no sense in deliberately get some liquid in the diaper from outside.

I actually tried this with my gf for the first time the other night. I was wearing my diaper and asked if she would pee into it for me. After a little situating, she basically peed on my stomach and let it run down into the diaper.

I have to say that was simply amazing. And I've never done anything with urine before that... well besides peeing in my own diapers

• Like 2

I actually tried this with my gf for the first time the other night. I was wearing my diaper and asked if she would pee into it for me. After a little situating, she basically peed on my stomach and let it run down into the diaper.

I have to say that was simply amazing. And I've never done anything with urine before that... well besides peeing in my own diapers

That's the tip of the iceberg! If she's willing, the sky's the limit my friend. just don't over push it with her, or your first may be your last. hahaha

That's the tip of the iceberg! If she's willing, the sky's the limit my friend. just don't over push it with her, or your first may be your last. hahaha

Haha I hear you, but I have a gem of a girl. She's very open and happy to push the limits with me. I'm not letting her go

• 5 months later...

Id say choosing to wear a diaper and pee in it is disgusting. Youve already crossed that line-why not go further and try it?

Personally, after reading a DPF novelette with this, its been on my bucket list. If peeing on someone is Water Sports, then maybe we can call this act the Sham Wow. You know, as in "we were getting used to water sports, so then I gave her the ol' sham wow, and now things are really interesting!"

Wearing someone alse ones wet disposable diaper that I find the person hot or fancy is a huge extreme turn on for me, so would them peeing in my disposable diaper.

Someone bumped my old thread!

I've never engaged in the practice, and don't plan on it.

When ABY.com first went online, Davee (the site's webmaster) uploaded a photo of himself with his diaper pulled out. Another man stood in front of him and urinated into it. If memory serves correctly, that photo actually divided the userbase on the site in half -- and I've never seen such divisiveness in the AB/DL community before. Some people were extremely turned on by it, and others wrote that they were so disgusted by it that they vowed to never go on ABY.com ever again.

I still have trouble understanding how people can be open to the idea of wearing diapers for fun but cant handle this concept. An open mind foe a different view, right?

No kidding. Willing to play in their own pee, but not their partners.

Someone bumped my old thread!

I've never engaged in the practice, and don't plan on it.

When ABY.com first went online, Davee (the site's webmaster) uploaded a photo of himself with his diaper pulled out. Another man stood in front of him and urinated into it. If memory serves correctly, that photo actually divided the userbase on the site in half -- and I've never seen such divisiveness in the AB/DL community before. Some people were extremely turned on by it, and others wrote that they were so disgusted by it that they vowed to never go on ABY.com ever again.

It is a commen aspect of most people that they can tolerate their own 'kink' but not anyone elses. the ABDL community often divides itself on issues that are nothing more than a preference. This practice is relatively common and I wrote briefly about it. While preference is clearly important, I fail to see how the activity is wrong or disgusting. I find it more fascinating about watching people tie themselves in huge knots condemning it while pooping their diapers and leaving them on for hours...

People are Funny... [Art Linkletter]

• 1 year later...