LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Someone Else'S Diaper

Horndog

I've seen this happen a lot but I don't know if there's a term for it. It's when someone -- not wearing a diaper of their own -- urinates into someone's diaper.

Do you engage in that kind of activity? If so, what is it like?

Guest little_jonny

i did this growing up and i knew it was disgusting.. it is nasty to have someone else urine against your skin. plus you dont know what that person could have or if they could have an enfection.. i soon stoped and tried to buy my own

ok theres nothing wrong it someones urine is against your skin, as long as you aren' wearing that diaper for extended periods of time. When urine intially comes out of the body it is sterile, so there is not a huge chance of getting more common diseases from that. ALso countless people engage in urine play or watersports, so this just sounds like a variation on that.

• Like 1

I read some comments on RUpadded.com not too long ago that were based on a pic someone posted -- and they were doing just that. They were so polarizing, it was funny.

Comment #1: "OHHHHHH SO HOT!"

Comment #2: "What the Hell is wrong with you?"

Comment #3: "The previous commenter above me has talked about defecating himself in public. We report, you decide."

To me it is just another version of watersports play. My b/f isn't into diapers but will do some watersports so he pees in my diaper. Its hot, greats, erotic, etc. It is probably more of a DL thing as it definately more sex play then anything else. If wet diapers are a turn on for you, try it; you won't be disapointed.

• Like 1

When my wifes in the mood, she lets me stand behind her and I take my member and insert it in one of her holes, we then diaper ourselves together with one XL diaper and then I urinate into her which eventually winds up coming out wetting the diaper and she also wets at the same time I do. We are both left in a diaper that's wet from each other.

Okay, that never really happened. Just wanted the shock value. :o Sorry if this offended anyone.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

I have a friend who comes over now and then for some relief. He likes me to meet him wearing thick diapers, plastic baby panties, fluffy petties and a sissy girl dress. He also wants me to wear a plastic AB bib so he does not soil my dress. Before we get int anything serious, ha makes me unfasten his pants, and take his cock out of them. He lifts my petties and dress. Then he takes hold of my exposed diapers and plastic panties and pulls them away from my body. At this point he instructs to aim the head of his cock into my diapers and he lets loose. He always makes sure he is so full he can hardly hold it before we do this.

I love the sensation of his urine filling my soft, fluffy diapers! It not only feels good but it is very hot and I love him being in total control of me and him forcing me to allow him to do this to me!

• Like 1

I think it's disgusting. Peeing into someone's diaper they have on or having them do it to you or putting on someone else's diaper. I will put on someone else's diaper if it's never been worn. But if others like doing it, to each their own, I just find it gross so it's not something I'd ever do or want to participate in.

I've seen this happen a lot but I don't know if there's a term for it. It's when someone -- not wearing a diaper of their own -- urinates into someone's diaper.

Do you engage in that kind of activity? If so, what is it like?

I've always been into the whole watersports scene but someone would have to do it into my diaper seeing I'm not continent.

When my wifes in the mood, she lets me stand behind her and I take my member and insert it in one of her holes, we then diaper ourselves together with one XL diaper and then I urinate into her which eventually winds up coming out wetting the diaper and she also wets at the same time I do. We are both left in a diaper that's wet from each other.

This is close to what my wife and I do. I pee inside her and she pees on me at the same time. she also pees in diapers for me to wear. I love her and wearing a diaper full of her pee is just awesome. I would agree it's more of a watersports thing than a diaper thing though.

• Like 1

This is close to what my wife and I do. I pee inside her and she pees on me at the same time. she also pees in diapers for me to wear. I love her and wearing a diaper full of her pee is just awesome. I would agree it's more of a watersports thing than a diaper thing though.

I would think that it would feel good to be bathed in someone elses pee.