LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Big Is Your Diaper Stash?

I have over 1200 adult diapers which there are 68 different types from size med. to large and some that are different versions. I have 1950 goodnites which there are 28 different versions and 1780 are the xl size older white ones. I also have over 1200 baby diapers which there are 64 different types in sizes or different manufactures or versions.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

:o That's not a stash, it's a mountain :lol:

While my husband Don and I were on expedition to Australia a new case each of Attends Youth Briefs and Attends Breathable Extra Absorbent Small Briefs arrived at our home. I still had some of the Youth and a full bag (24) of the Breathable Small. I have the remains of a case of early 2008 ABU medium, a few Bambino Classico Medium and a half case of Small. I use Pampers Cruisers Size 4 as my normal slip-in pad, so I buy those in jumbo cartons at local stores. I always have a unopened carton plus the one I am using.

Going back to 1991 my favorite cloth diaper was the DPF Baby Heaven 101 adult gauze prefold. I still have a few which look fairly new, but shortly after DPF stopped shipping, I switched to ACD. All of my first batch of 12 ACD 2-ply gauze 36" square are still okay enough. I have 24 more in the rotation and a carton of 12 more brand-new in reserve. Some of the Gerber Birdseye Infant prefolds I use as soakers go back years. I bought a case of 72 of those from Babies-R-Us in 2005, all of which are in my rotation. Early in 2009 I bought another case of those, none of which I have started to use.

I buy my Kins soft vinyl pull-on 12 at a time because vinyl even new still has a shelf life. There are 20 of those in my rotation. Days before we left for Australia I received another package of 12, all of which are still in reserve.

I have 1950 goodnites which there are 28 different versions and 1780 are the xl size older white ones. I also have over 1200 baby diapers which there are 64 different types in sizes or different manufactures or versions.

Damn, beats me for range of GoodNites then.

Does your '28 different versions' thing include regional variations, such as the Australian and European versions? GoodNites update their product line every 3 years or so, from 1994-1998, 1998-2001, 2002-2005, 2005-2009, so there aren't that many versions in North America.

Check your PM inbox :)

I have over 1200 adult diapers which there are 68 different types from size med. to large and some that are different versions. I have 1950 goodnites which there are 28 different versions and 1780 are the xl size older white ones. I also have over 1200 baby diapers which there are 64 different types in sizes or different manufactures or versions.

Nice stash! I have lots of the White XL Goodnites in my stash too, planning on selling any of your stash? If the price is right, I might be interested.

You know, they say that the first step towards a cure is admitting that you have a problem. And I'm sure everybody here would be happy to help you! :whistling:

Ahem. I see it's your first post, so welcome to the fold!

As for me, just a few bags of Abena Supers and XPlus, a bag of Molicare Super Plus, and then a bag of Depends for daily use when discretion is necessary. I don't hide them, my wife is supportive. The dailies are in a dresser drawer, the thicker ones are in a box in the closet where they are handy. I suppose I'm in the "enough for normal wear" category. Nothing fancy, no sentimental items, no doomsday hoard.

• 4 weeks later...

I have hundreds of diapers. Individual and still in there package. Mostly depends. I use to drive fifteen minutes to buy attends, but saw on craigslist that someone was giving away adult diapers. Emailed them, and the next day i drove to some artist residence. Picked up a car load. And I havent had to buy any diapers in a couple of months. Yeah savings.

• 1 year later...

I don't have loads of room, I just have a pair of footlockers. I have about 65 diapers right now. I have:

- 15 Dry 24/7

- 14 Unique Wellness

- 12 Abena X-Plus

- 7 Bambino Classico

- 6 Molicare Super Plus

- 6 Tranquility ATN

- 1 Attends Extended Wear

- 1 Bambino Teddy

- 1 Bambino New Diaper

- 1 Molicare Super

- 1 Active Ultra

What sucks is that I really don't love the Dry 24/7s, Unique Wellness, or Abena X-Plus. So 41 of the 65 I have are diapers I don't really care for and I can only reasonably store maybe 100 or so. I want to order more Bambino New Diapers, Active Ultras, and Molicare Super Plus but if I order them all from Bambino that ends up being an additional 68 diapers. I also want to order some boosters which end up taking up a lot of room.

Oh well. I could have worse problems :)

Actually, I just re-organized and the count I have been keeping was a bit off so it's not so bad. I have more like 37 I'm not a huge fan of out of a total of 57. I also seem to be able to fit between 50-60 diapers in each foot locker so looks like my previous guess of about 100 is right but I also have room for about 8 more than I thought I did. I'll try to burn through some of the less desirable before my next order and I should be sitting pretty.

Edited by banter

24 heavy and 24 light cloth, used together. 24 Comco snap panties and several pull on rubber panties to go over them The same as I have had for the last year and a half make for a very dry little girl

I don't have any right now :sadface: the only time i've ever really gotten a chance until now to wear, all i had were a pack of goodnites. i'm currently debating between brands, but i only plan on wearing 1-2 times a week, only 1-2 diapers at a time since i'll only wear them in the evening and to bed. i don't plan on keeping more than a couple packs at a time.

If you are absolutely desperate you could of course use towel diapers. Anywa, I will have 14 real Abena X Plus when UPS arrives! I only plan on wearing a few times a week like you. Too expensive for routine use. I am still looking for soft reusables for that very reason.