LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Carn Fit Into Real Baby Diapers

Not too long ago, I could fit into XL Goodnites.

As a chronic bed-wetter as a kid, I think as an adult I wore them for a month.

I know very slender guys and some girls can fit into Pampers 7.

Even I got them CLOSE to around me b/f. (but no cigar(or diaper))

it's just most of us are regressing to a younger time in our lives.

To be able to wear baby diapers as an adult has got to feel nice!

At least it's a big deal 2 me, I guess (I smell BBQ btw, LOL)

Just wanted to hear others experiences if you're willing 2 share. :)

• Like 2

I still can. Being disabled keeps me permanently small size. My appearance will never change either. I only weigh about 70 lbs on average. The only thing that sucks is my disability also prevents self-diapering. I'm not incont so I don't wear, so it's been a few years since i've last worn. It drives me crazy. Places lie DD are the best hope I have in finding help. So far only ppl willing to help live too far.

• Like 1

i'll hold out for size 16... :(

Pampers 16's? Wow! They really are planning that kids aren't going to be potty trained right away! LOL!

The last time I was able to wear anything actual baby sized was when I was about 12 and tried on a pair of toddler gerber plastic pants. I looked like a sausage stuffed into the skin! Anyway, I can see how people who are really into the AB lifestyle would want to try and wear actuall baby diapers and stuff. Since I'm a DL I can't fully understand it, but I will say that I'd rather wear something sized to actually fit me that is comfortable and will absorb several wettings than try and squeeze myself into an actual baby diaper or pull-up that is way too tight, uncomfortable and won't absorb enough for an adult size wetting. I would think it better to use a Bambino or adult size diaper that fits well but "baby" it up with cartoon stickers or something like that. After all, if someone wants to look like a baby, then wearing a small tight baby diaper or pull up dosn't make them look like a baby would look if they were wearing the same thing. Babies in diapers look like they have a diaper that fits them and is somewhat bulky. Look at the commercials for Pampers crawlers sometimes. The baby diapers are thick and fit fully on the baby. If someone were to take an actual adult diaper sized to fit them and put it on, I believe they would achieve the look of a real baby much better than trying to wear actual baby sized diapers. Thats just my opinions.

product-55193.jpgnappystackfold.gif

Left: Baby terry nappies

Right: Adult terry nappies

Look the same to me... :D

I've never tried to fit into real baby diapers as I'm 36inch waist and I know I wont fit. But with terry nappies that are identical to baby nappies, just scaled up for AB's, why would you want to squeeze into "real" baby disposables!

I love Huggies baby diapers. But alas, they just don't fit me. So several years ago I found a way to use elastic straps to hold them in place until I can cover them with an adult sized diaper. (Great Stuffers) Sometimes I wear only Huggies. Now I know they are too small, they only hold one small wetting, and I look terrible in them, but they feel so good. So yep, I can fit into real baby diapers (with a little help).

• 2 weeks later...

I wear real adult attens as the norm. I am small But can fit in a XL Goodnites.

I had one on last night....took a shower and put it on so I had something on that was easy to get off incase the wife wanted to fool around. But still had some protection! Not much just so I could run to the bathroom when I started and not wet anything.

A pad in undies would have worked as well. Living as a wetter 24/7 leaves me needing something all the time.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest rosemonde10

You should have waited a few more days. That way this topic would have been 7 months dead before you revived it.

Stay down!! Zombie!! Down!! :bash::bash::bash:

• Like 1

Maybe those over 18 who report "fitting" into any commercially available baby disposable sold in the USA have their own definition of "fitting" which is different than the concept of the diaper designer.

If a Size 7 Cruiser does not come close to being an effective fit, meaning it does not leak at the top or leg holes, on an 11 year-old girl standing under 4'8" tall, weighing 80 pounds and with hips of 24" and waist of 19" is it realistic to think they work on people any larger. All the Size 6 are shorter, so even if they stretch around the hips, they do not have enough rise to slow leaks on a person of 50 pounds.