LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Golf?

Diapers and anything-but-golf sounds more fun to me :)

I golfed this afternoon and am wearing diapers tonight. I don't think they would effect your swing too much. I am sure some of the old farts on the course are wearing too. I would just be worried about leaking with no place to hide after a couple of hours out there.

Our foursome tees off at dawn five days a week and I have often gone diapered. I wear cloth.

Helps me to relax and takes my mind off the game. I golf for exercise so I walk. No chaffing, no leaks,

no pissing on trees, NO problems.

And, no, my golf partners do not know.

Have fun!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

By the time I took up golf I was already 17 and starting pre-law at university. That was the fall of 1981. I had reverted to bedwetting at age 12 in 1976. My bladder is small and was over-active, so I wore Attends while taking golf lessons. By the time I actually played a round wearing an Attends inside my slacks was natural for me.

These days I normally wear a disposable slip-in pad inside my golf skirt on the course. Our club course has decent flush toilets, but if I am feeling sick I simply do not play that day. Back in my college days often it got very hot and humid in the summers. Only classic poly-plastic Attends were available then. I never had any problem with chafing or irritation. When active and fairly close to a toilet I must say I prefer the slip-in pads.

I was just golfing this morning and was wearing a pull up from tranquility. Only time i wear pull up style diapers. I had no problems with chaffing or getting to hot. I was wearing some shorts and a collard shirt, no one could notice that I was wearing.

The only time anyone would notice is if you don't hit your tee shot past the ladies tee's, then you would have to pull done your pants. But other than that you should be safe. :roflmao:

The only time anyone would notice is if you don't hit your tee shot past the ladies tee's, then you would have to pull done your pants. But other than that you should be safe. :roflmao:

I've heard of this rule. The friends who told me were the same ones who took me on my first snipe hunt! :lol:

Anondl

• 9 years later...
13 hours ago, toddwr250r said:

I wear betterdry and golf as often as i can. I'd think NOT wearing would screw with my game more, always just short of panic worrying about not peeing my pants

This is a very serious problem!  You really need to get some counseling!  You definitely need help with your golfing addiction!  :roflmao: 

Personally, I’d wear to the golf course. Anything to make the day more fun.

Smacking a golf ball is fun. Waiting while others do it makes me want to soil myself with boredom, so definitely diapers for golfing.

How did I not post in this thread before?  I'm surprised that I didn't start the thread ten years ago.

I play golf in diapers a whole bunch.  It works just like a lot of the stuff I do while diapered.   I don't wet for wetting sake, and just do small releases in my diaper throughout the day.   So it's quite easy to make it through an entire round in a single good quality diaper does quite well.   By the time i get home, I 'm usually showing signs of needing a change.

It's nice, because not all golf courses have good facilities, especially away from the clubhouse.   One trip into a porta-potty on a hot day is enough to put you off the toilet for good.   

I've had one case where something came up with friends.  I play with the same 3 guys, and I've never shared this part of me with them.   I bent down to tee up my ball, and air escaped from the diaper making a 'pfft' sound.  One of the guy heard it and said something, but nothing else was said.   

While I'm not a golfer, I definitely agree with the absence of good facilities point when you're out and about... any public toilet is best avoided, portaloos even more so, and nappies afford you the luxury of doing so. And you can think about the unfortunate people who have to use said public facilities while you blissfully relieve yourself in your pants!

On 5/15/2019 at 3:41 AM, nappylover78 said:

While I'm not a golfer, I definitely agree with the absence of good facilities point when you're out and about... any public toilet is best avoided, portaloos even more so, and nappies afford you the luxury of doing so. And you can think about the unfortunate people who have to use said public facilities while you blissfully relieve yourself in your pants!

It definitely is an advantage at festivals as well, because those have huge lines.   

I don't get it, but sometime I wear Pull Ups, and sometimes I chafe in the Pull Ups, but it doesn't see happen in diapers.