LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Sleep?

I'm curious, what do my fellow sissies wear when they sleep? Sissy wear, diapers, and even throw in what you wear when you need to be decent, for whatever reason (for me, those reasons would be things, like, when I'm at my parents, when my girlfriend is sleeping over (I haven't told her yet, I plan on it soon, but that's a story for another time))

I'm actually different, sorta kinda. I have two girly outfits.

One is my "teen girl" sleeping outfit, where I wear a pair of bikini-cut panties, a t-shirt (my favorite has Rainbow Brite on it, do you remember THAT? Quick side-note about that, I took it from my sister when I was about 14, and I've had it ever since), I tuck, and I wear a pad.

Then my other is a nice disposable diaper, pj-bottoms (care bears, barbie, etc.) and a t-shirt (care bears, barbie....hehe, etc.)

I occasionally wear a stuffed bra with either outfit, however it's more common with the first. I don't have any onesies, or footy pajamas yet.

Oh, and for good measure I wear an undershirt, boxers and plain pajama bottoms when I'm with my parents or my girlfriend. But whenever I'm alone it's one of the first two outfits.

So, what do you guys wear to bed?

Me I always sleep in footed jammies, over the years I have had many kinds and colors, but mostly I try to buy girls jammies because they fit better than boys.

I started wearing footed jammies when I was 13, ad still wear them, most if not all members of my family have known I have worn them my whole life,

I don't care, what others think, being comfortable and warm is number one in my book, not how they look or what other people think about them.

Usually, I wear nothing to bed. Sometimes, though, I wear my cloth pullup without plastic pants (since I don't wet at night). And sometimes I wear my pink chemise.

I almost forgot. Pigtails, too.

I usually wear nightgown to bed. The attachment shows some of my nightgowns. If my parents away, I'll wear them all day long.

Those are super adorable! Where did you get them? I saw the one had a disney princess on it I thought.

My normal (non-sissy) sleepwear is a woman's velour night shirt my wife bought me.

My favorite sissy is a lavender recreation of a little girls baby doll nighty. I've got

both a regular frilly panty and one that is a plastic panty to match.

Usually, I wear a bambino and diaper cover to bed, with a paci and my Totoro. But, I just got my new romper and Nuk 5 from Cosy N Dry today. I'm wearing them now and oh my god they feels heavenly. I cant wait to fall asleep in these tonight. Heck, I'm already feeling sleepy...

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

I usually where one of my short nighties, and cute 'little girl' panties with them... it's not often that I'll wear a nappy to bed, but if i do I'll wear my one of my onsies...

I still want a footed sleeper though I think I'd get a bit to warm at night to wear that... still doesn't stop me wanting one...

I haven't had to stay at anyone else's place in ages but i guess if i did it would be back to t-shirt and boxers :(

Hugs

Lucy

Guest lucys junibug

I usually where one of my short nighties, and cute 'little girl' panties with them... it's not often that I'll wear a nappy to bed, but if i do I'll wear my one of my onsies...

I still want a footed sleeper though I think I'd get a bit to warm at night to wear that... still doesn't stop me wanting one...

I haven't had to stay at anyone else's place in ages but i guess if i did it would be back to t-shirt and boxers :(

a pink one....everyone knows oo likes pink Lucy so next time oo stay at someone's place make it a pink t-shirt....

kissy oo on head xxx

• 3 weeks later...

I wear boxers to bed most of the time. Hard to role-play when you're fast asleep, although there are times that I will strap on a diaper. I get hot easily though and I need my rest and can't sleep if I'm too warm. Sometimes I will slip on one of my nighties, or even some lingerie and enjoy that while I relax and watch some t.v. then when I'm ready to finally drift off to dream land I'll take that off and slip back on my boxers.

• 1 month later...

It varies ... if it's warm, I just wear whatever T-shirt I wore during the day, double cloth diapers (I often wake up wet, so it's best to be safe) and whatever socks I wore during the day. I don't have a very physically-active job, and if I go out to do yardwork or something, I'll throw everything I wore in the laundry when I come back in, so it's not as if there are stinky sweatsocks here. Most of my T-shirts are pretty long.

If it's a little less warm, I'll wear a long-sleeved pajama top instead of a T-shirt.

If it's cooler, I'll wear a footed sleeper. I have a couple of these -- a blue one and a pink one. The pink one has the zipper in back and has the arms made slightly longer and sewn shut -- snuggly and fun!

If it's really cold, I have one of those teddy bear sleepers from Privatina. OMG they're soooo cute and soooo warm and comfy!

I wish I could find a nice nightie for warmer weather so I'd have something to wear instead of the T-shirt. I just haven't managed to find the kind I want.

In any case, I have my paci and snuggle with my dollies and/or plushies! Mmmmmm so comfy! :)

• 1 month later...

My normal (non-sissy) sleepwear is a woman's velour night shirt my wife bought me.

My favorite sissy is a lavender recreation of a little girls baby doll nighty. I've got

both a regular frilly panty and one that is a plastic panty to match.

I too have a baby doll nighty and rhumba pants to match. Most of the time though I just wear three diapers and plastic pants to bed. I'll bet you look adorable in that baby doll nighty! Luv and hugs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A rubber babydoll over matcing rubber panties/diaper/rubber diaper. and a rubber bedcape or short blouse and my tiara

Do any of you have the problem of your nightgown sliding up so that when you wake up, your panties are showing? What is a girl to do about this?

Do any of you have the problem of your nightgown sliding up so that when you wake up, your panties are showing? What is a girl to do about this?

All the time. I usually do nothing, but sometimes I'll just take it off and sleep without it.

I used to sleep exclusively in the nude. I found it uncomfortable to wear anything to bed because clothes always try to stay in a position while I'm rolling over. I end up rolling in my clothes. They get bunched up and tight; I don't want to stretch anything to the point of tearing.

Heh, This happens to me too. Last night I just slept only in my green Hanes nylon brief panties (plain janes lol) - sometimes thats good enough for me.

I just showed my wife the Jumpin Jammerz website - now she knows exactly what I mean about those cute snuggly footed pjs. Yum!

Normally I just wear shorts to bed. It depends on my mood. The other night I did wear my footy pajamas to bed but it was very cold and I wanted to be warm. There have been times when I have worn one of my baby doll nighties to bed as well. Normally though it's just shorts with some satin panties underneath. I don't wear diapers to bed. I can't wet when I'm sleeping, I have tried. I save the diapers for when I'm awake and can really enjoy them. If I try to wear something really sissy it just becomes a distraction and keeps me awake. I normally save that stuff for 'play time'. ;)