LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Pretend To Go To The Bathroom?

Anyone here go in the bathroom and pretend they go to make it look like you don't wear diapers so people wouldn't suspect you do because they never see you go?

Like you visit someone and they notice every time you visit them, you never use the bathroom, wouldn't they think perhaps you wear diapers, so you would have to go in their bathroom and stay in there for a few minutes and flush the toilet to make it look like you used it. Unless you needed to change your diaper, you would have to go in their bathroom anyway and you can still flush the toilet to make it look like you used it so they can hear it running.

• Like 1

The nice thing for me is that during the day, I have about 50% control. That is to say I don't flood just dribble and drip all day long, so I usually can use the bathroom at work. In fact, people at work comment on the number of times I go (damn OAB), and one even suggested, jokingly, that I should wear a diaper....too late *giggles*

im not incon but i often wear all day and i dont go to the loo unless i need to change my nappy, i dont think anyone has noticed my lack of bathroom breaks but then again.... who knows! i guess i get some sort of thril out of the tiny chance somone wil notice this and make the leap that im wearing a nappy but i think the ods are prety slim.

Yes, as a matter of fact I make a conscious effort to do just that about every time I am out. I never gave it a thought till about 10-12 years ago. My then Mommy and me were visiting her family in another state. As they took us out and about to see the sites through-out the day, I never gave it a thought. I had on a Molicare and just in case, she had a spare rolled up in her purse. They mentioned (she told me this after) to her, that I sure have a strong bladder as they never saw me go. I think perhaps they went into our room when we were away from their home at one point, and went through my luggage. I never confirmed that as we separated soon after when I found a real girlfriend/Mommy. The relationship we had was strictly platonic friends..well with the mommie part thrown in for good measure as she thoroughly enjoyed that part.

So anyway, now when me and the wife go down to the local hangout down the block to hang with our friends. I most certainly go to the rest room about every half hour or so. I stand "in the position" for a while and have even done so with others right next to me. A quick flush and a covert pulling up the zipper and Belt positioned, hand wash and out the door. No-one has been the wiser.

Sometimes I think it's pretty funny as most know, I do wear diapers or have heard that I do....hey I like to keep them guessing. :)

I don't really think people pay attention to that sort of thing. I mean, have you ever thought about how often your friends use the bathroom if you don't actually see them go? Also, unless you're fecal incontinent, or have a leaky diaper, I don't think anyone would even notice you're wearing a diaper, or not going to the bathroom to do your business. And, for those who aren't fecal incontinent, and don't want people to know they wear diapers, don't you go to the bathroom for that? I often pee when I poop. They might actually think the opposite of what you are. They might think you have great bladder control!

This is a good point - my girlfriend went from getting up to go to the bathroom ever 15-25 minutes while out and about to wearing diapers full-time and only going to the bathroom every couple of hours to change. When going to the bathroom is such a huge part of your life, anyone who knows you well knows that about you (kind of like being a heavy smoker) and makes comments about it. I think this drastic change in her life has definitely caused those close to her to notice that 'something' is different.

Interesting topic. I don't go for show, but I will often go to adjust my diaper covers, or just to make sure my bladder is completely empty so I can last until I get home without a change. I avoid needing to change away from home - not so much out of embarrassment but because there it no sbtle way for a guy to carry a diaper bag. No purses, no need for a briefcase, and most places don't allow backpacks anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I find myself telling people "I have to use the restroom" at times, especially when driving - but of course I realize what I say, but don't stop anywhere because I don't necessarily have to. But on the subject, there are times where I will go into the bathroom to save myself from embarrassment (even though it's not present). Sometimes I get lucky and can actually make it to the restroom without needing a change.

Guest lucys junibug

i dont ever go to the toilet when out...and i don't wear when out!....as i can go days without going toliet....maybe people suspect that i wear as they never see me go!!!

they must wonder as i drink so much and can be out all day and not go!!!

i dont ever go to the toilet when out...and i don't wear when out!....as i can go days without going toliet....maybe people suspect that i wear as they never see me go!!!

they must wonder as i drink so much and can be out all day and not go!!!

You joined on my birthday!!! and seriously if you don't go at least once a day..call a doctor!!!! :mellow:

Guest lucys junibug

You joined on my birthday!!! and seriously if you don't go at least once a day..call a doctor!!!! :mellow:

i went to the doc, about 3 years ago, and he said not to worry....then a few weeks ago i had to go for a scan (for something different)and had told them i don't go often and drink lots but the didn't seem worried either!

im worried i might have an elarged bladder tho ....

i never realy get the need to go!!

The times that I was wearing 24/7 the only thing I would go to the bathroom for was a change. I am not certain if anyone noticed, if they did they didn't say anything. If I ever become incontinent I probably wont fake going to the bathroom, I hate those dreadful porcelain things anyhow...

~Brian

The times that I was wearing 24/7 the only thing I would go to the bathroom for was a change. I am not certain if anyone noticed, if they did they didn't say anything. If I ever become incontinent I probably wont fake going to the bathroom, I hate those dreadful porcelain things anyhow...

~Brian

Wait.......You are afraid of SINKS?????? :whistling:

I totally understand the idea of heading to the bathroom to keep the diaper a secret. The only thing I have an issue with is when an ab/dl uses a bathroom and then finishes with a "pretend flush". This is a total waste of water. Sure, in the grand scheme of things it's not huge... but every bit counts after all. Diapers are already hard enough on the environment, no need to make it worse. I figure I'm helping water conservation and waste treatment by going diapered ;)

InD

Guest lucys junibug

hehehe, i did think the same but i kinda thought that it was something worth over looking!

the thing is if not being found out is important and you cant bear thought of that anyone knowing....well i do think sanity is a bit more important....

any other time than i'd say try and save water....and everything else that comes under that umbrella...

xxx

most my friends know I wear a diaper/nappy no medical reasons why I do either, and most have accapted it and the others have ignored it therefore I choose not to disgise myself by going to the toliot when i'm out if i'm wearing one at the time, fact my friends have learned that when I go to the toliot it actully means i'm not wearing one and sometimes have a joke about it.

When i first started wearing I found it difficult to have a number #1 or #2 in it, and used to sit on the toliot with one on, and then do my biz, after a few days of doing this I found that it was easyer for me to go in the nappy/diaper.