LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Were Beyond Wealthy, Like Billionare

If you had a limitless supply of money and never had to worry about running out, what kind of crazy lifestyle would you turn your AB'ness into? I thought about this in length, since I day dream a lot. I would make a giant Mcdonald's type Playland for adultbabies. Including huge slides, giant ball pit and tons of tubes. And make side rooms with cribs and changing tables for when all my friends got tired or needed a change. I guess it would be an AB hotel of sorts locked away in some secret hideaway. I would supply any kind of diapers to everyone who came to enjoy it and it would be totally free!!

What about you????

I would put ten-million into a moderate-yield banking account so that I could live comfortably for the rest of my life and begin investing into philanthropy. I always wanted to be Santa.

My AB lifestyle would probably stay unchanged, though I might have more stuff and my own modest home.

It might be nice to have room in the house for a nursery, and all the baby furniture and cloth diapers and baby outfits and oversize stuffed animals I might want. Even nicer if the room were concealed somehow, down a secret passageway or something, so I didn't have to be self-conscious about it when guests were visiting. :)

After I had all that squared away, I'd buy the old DPF, put all the stories and newsletters and such into the public domain, and give the dpf.com domain to DailyDi or someone like that, who could run it right.

I've kinda been there years ago, but anyway..if you want to know what someone who is young at heart with way to much money does with it, you have simply have to look at Micheal Jackson and the Never..Never Ranch. ;)

I'd do a lot of traveling all over the US and other countries. I'd build a huge house with room to run my trains and lots of area out back to fly my planes. I'd go to Las Vegas several times a year and not worry so much about losing $50 a day on a slot machine. Being able to have all the things you've always wanted would be nice, but one of the nicest for me would be to wear diapers as often as I wanted without fear of family discovering it.

I've kinda been there years ago, but anyway..if you want to know what someone who is young at heart with way to much money does with it, you have simply have to look at Micheal Jackson and the Never..Never Ranch. ;)

:P

How do you know that it's bed time at the Neverland Ranch? It's when the big hand touches the little hand!! :lol:

Rock on,

Vic B)

Backindiapers, I've had much the same idea as you did. I thought of buying an old resort and transforming it into the Ultimate AB Fantasy Retreat. All the rooms would be nurseries including Queen sized cribs, toy boxes full of baby toys, changing tables and oversized bathtubs. Tennis courts would be replaced with tricycle tracks and swimming pools would be drained and turned into giant ball crawls. The gift shop would offer diapers of various brands and baby clothing either to purchase or rent. Hotel staff would be dressed as Nannies and spankings and diaper changes would be services offered as part of room service in addition to baby food and warm bottles. I of course would live on the premises full time.

Of course this is the fantasy of being an AB. In reality if I were to come into a great some of money, my first priority would be to help my family. I'd pay off the mortgage, buy a house for my aging Mother that didn't require her to climb 3 flights of stairs with her bad knees, Help my recently widowed Sister-in-Law pay off her mortgage and set her up for a financially worry-free life. My husband would be able to retire as the owner of a boat marina that he has always wanted as well as have the boat(s) of his dreams. Set aside enough money to buy each of my kids their dream homes when they are ready for them and hopefully make some very wise investments so that money is never a worry again for anyone in my circle. I would also find some well managed charities and make several large donations.

But since I don't have any rich uncles (or Aunts for that matter) I don't waste money on Lottery tickets, and I'm not about to find the cure for the common cold or for cancer, I don't think that either of this Dreams will ever come true, but it is nice to think about, isn't it.

If you had a limitless supply of money and never had to worry about running out, what kind of crazy lifestyle would you turn your AB'ness into? I thought about this in length, since I day dream a lot. I would make a giant Mcdonald's type Playland for adultbabies. Including huge slides, giant ball pit and tons of tubes. And make side rooms with cribs and changing tables for when all my friends got tired or needed a change. I guess it would be an AB hotel of sorts locked away in some secret hideaway. I would supply any kind of diapers to everyone who came to enjoy it and it would be totally free!!

What about you????

Have you bought your lottery tickets this week?? ...friend??? :D

I'd be the Princess of a ginormous castle! It'll have a skating rink, baseball fields and bowling lanes. You could hang glide off the tallest spires. My airport would be next the castle. It'll be located in Hawaii and would be Hurricane proof. Mountains on one side with lots of animals in the forest, a river that flows past the castle to the ocean on the other side with great surf conditions. The garden, forest and waters would provide all my food and the heat from the lava would be harnessed to cook it. All my visitors would get lots of treats. All those who help to take care of me would be paid handsomely.

I'm not super wealthy but I have enough not to worry about money, I got a large settelment over 5 years ago, and I live off some investments and interest, having enough money to buy anything I want within reason and good sense.

I just went and bought a house first, and a few nice cars, but as far as my fetishes I didn't go crazy, I have probably enough sleepers to last me for 10 years, and I just buy diapers and stuff as I need them, I like to indulge my DL and other fetishes but like I said I didn't go nuts.

altough I am having a few very special sleepers made, that will incorperate a few of my fetishes and I can't wait untill there done.

Come now Repaid we all know Mr. Jackson is WAY off his rocker! And our fantasy island would never involve children. lol. If his place wasn't about luring little kids to his bed then it would kick butt. But alas that is just not the case.

basicaly all things baby id also spend lots on research on how to keep the price for these products very low and find a way to sell them in as many markets as possible.

but with a limitles supply of money you could just GIVE the stuff away to all us ab's who didn't have a limitless supply of money.

If i had that, i'd buy a nice little house three bedroom, two bath, maybe with an acre of land in the back, with a deck with a smaller (4-6) person hot tub on it. THe house would be close to 'downtown' near where all our friends live. I'd also buy myself a nice car, nothing flashy, just a good reliable car so i dont have to take the bus anymore.

I wouldn't build a nursery or anything, but i would be able to ordered bambinos any time i wanted,and daddy could put me into diapies any time he wanted.

other than the house, the car, anda few other 'upgrades' (new tv, laptop, camera) i'd invest loads of money into certain charities, and get my masters degree and work and have fun.

With limitless funds coming in: It would definitely change my modes of transportation. Not only would I own and maintain a fleet of aircraft, but also fly them. That requires a runway so my new house would have to be at an airpark. A PHD would be in my future. I would certainly donate a portion as my family history of cancer is growing. Oh yea, and I would never change my own diapers again.

Me with a ****load of money??? This might end up being dubbed Graceland II... Give a poor person way too much money and they tend to overcompensate... This is in no way a complete list, but is what I can think of at the moment...

1: Pay off all of my grandpa's debt and ensure that he can afford to retire. Then, acquire the land that he farms (literally 50% of the county).

2: Have a bigass house built. Not much with the wide open spaces inside. More practally sized rooms, except for the floor that houses the nursery and the game room floor. Very much just an oversized house, rather than a mansion. Wall-sized TV in the living room. Speakers embedded into walls, cealing, and floors of said living room so that it actually sounds like you're in the movie, tv show, etc. Also, a very large garage for all of my vehicles. Very large underground armory. My dogs would also have their own floor.

2: A nice fleet of vehicles. Many of them pre-90s era with upgrades. A lot of vehicles just look too ugly these days. None of my vehicles would be found dead with those huge rims/microscopic tires. Those that have huge rims would also have huge tires to go with them. At least one of these vehicles will be a monster truck. B)

3: The nursery floor. Crib, changing table, insane stockpile of diapers, and lots and lots of toys. Also, possibly a hired nanny. Having that much money, I could get away with wearing diapers 24/7.

4: The armory will have every type of usable weapon that money can buy. I'm not into collecting stuff that I can't use against intruders. This also includes the licenses required to obtain and use some of the higher end guns legally. It'll also have as much ammo as can be legally bought and stored. Access to this area would require as many high-end biometric scanning systems as can be obtained, as well as a few tried-and-true old fashion locks. B)

5: Shooting range, bomb range, and archery range. This ties into the armory. Gotta have a responsible/safe place to have fun with those weapons, y'know? These areas would be a big draw with my family and friends (we like to get together and target shoot). B)

6: Invest in or obtain the rights to certain movie franchises and tv shows. Bring back the good shows when possible and make sure that more good movies are made from the franchises. Also make sure that all are available on DVD. Some shows get canceled because they're put in timeslots that essentially ensure that they'll get bad ratings, or are neglected by the networks that air them and thus aren't watched because they've flown under the radar. The Tremors tv series is a notable victim of this (the SciFi channel produced the series, then overhyped the Earth Sea series and almost never mentioned the Tremors series, as well as forcing the series to share the shooting schedule with Tremors 4). Also, some movie franchises don't have all of their movies available to the public. For example: there is currently still no Phantasm 2 region 1 DVD. And there are times when franchises get the green light for a movie, but not the budget to make it a really good movie. The case in point for that is Freddy Vs Jason. This would be my verson of the "giving something back" aspect. Making sure that everyone can re-live the series and movies that they love, and ensuring that continuation of those series/franchises don't suck.

7: The doggy floor. A floor just for the dogs, so they've got their own furniture to sleep on and whatnot. This would also include a more complex machine, which would dispense the occasional squirrels and rabbits for them to hunt, should the weather prohibit their usual rodent hunting. I'd probly also adopt more dogs (I like dogs, but I can only currently support the 2 that I've got).

8: There is no 8. Or, rather, there might be, but I haven't figured it out just yet...

It's funny. . . I think about this all the time. What I'd do with such and such amount of money. ..

Well, I'd probably end up buying my Godmother's home. It's a fabulous tudor-style home that overlooks the valley freeway, and it's a super-nice place to live. Detached garage/shop, and two separate apartments. Plenty of room for a Nursery, and Guy's toys. . .

But, I would like to start a business. I'm tired of being an employee. I want to be the boss that everyone talks about. The guy that people LOVE working for. I'd find a way to buy a super slick piece of commercial property, or an existing warehouse and/or industrial complex, and takeup distributorship of multiple lines of adult diapers, including bambinos, so that the South and the East can get better shipping times. (TBH Group is only in Cali, methinks) I would then stock the warehouse with some super cool workplace amenities, like changing rooms, and hire a mostly ABDL staff/crew, probably pulled from folks around my age on this board. With the right amount of business and sales, I see no reason why I couldn't pay people a living wage AND supply them with diaps for little to no cost.

In addition, I would make time for acting/modeling and attempt to make a name for myself, as an AB. Money is about the only thing stopping me from making a career out of being an AB Celeb. I'm good-looking enough, smart enough, and dammit, I gots the charm!

Like I've always said, this is a pay-to-play sport -- If money wasn't an issue, I'd be finding any way to look good in diapers!

As for the frivolous stuff:

I'd find my old Turbo Legacy I lost last July. . . I built that car from the ground up, and I'll be damned if someone else is gonna drive and/or die in it! Also: Audi R8 in Jet Blue Metallic. Or possibly an NSX...

Godmothers' house revamped with Self-sustaining/Grid-returning solar power. Ultra Green!

I'd buy out my boss' half in her franchise, send her to Hawaii with her husband so her son and I can run the stores while they retire. Then I'd fire the people I don't like to work with. In addition, I would no longer be afraid to wear a diaper to work, cuz, well, I'm the boss.

I'm sure it doesn't sound like much to y'all, but, everyone's dreams are different. Those who don't have them, though, have pretty boring lives. . .

My husband Don and I are a long ways from being billionaires. The cost of my diapers is just another item in our budget.

Should we ever get to a point where we can start a charity foundation, like Bill Gates has done, it will focus on advocating for abused children and educating parents about practical toilet learning, which includes accepting setbacks will happen. Meanwhile we contribute as much as we can afford.

One couple we know both started out with significant inherited wealth. In addition as a child and teen Peggy was a series regular or recurring on many TV series. She used some of her savings to attend a really good university and grad school to become a successful business manager to Hollywood performers. Her husband Lance arranges financing of feature movies and brokers release deals for those films. Back in the fall of 1994 Peggy reverted to wetting the morning we all were attending an important convention. She came to my room to borrow a disposable. Fortunately I had brought an extra bag of Attends. That night we talked about my use of AB to cope. Peggy was fascinated. The next week Don and I had dinner with them. They had gotten so into AB they wanted our advice about converting space in their mansion into a big adult nursery.

Perhaps their combined wealth is under a billion, but clearly budgets are not an issue for them. They found a movie industry prop building company to make them matching giant highchairs and cribs. Later they bought a really practical changing table and a playpen. Don and I have friends who like to play the big baby, but couple such as my sister Missy and her husband John take turns. Maybe it is over the top, but Peggy and Lance employ a full-time strict nanny so they can be the baby at the same time.

They are not just decadent. Indeed, Peggy and Lance give generously to many charities.

Hmm, let`s see now; if I never ran out of money, I would donate millions upon millions to cancer research, making sure homeless people had a decent roof over their frostbitten heads, help to rebuild areas devastated by earthquakes and volcanoes, making sure the poor, starving children in underdeveloped countries had at all times clean drinking water and food aplenty and of course, last but not least, help to build schools so all the little, illiterate ones could get a decent education. No, not really, what a terrible mark to leave behind. <_< I would buy enormous houses around the world, all of them with large recording studios and of course with an AB-friendly environment ( meaning among other things; a mommy/nanny always on stand by). I would buy a huge pile of guitars, unlimited supply of booze and drugs. And of course thinking of those that really matters, I would end their economic troubles. And yeah, must not forget, the only welfare worth supporting would be animal welfare. Different organisations campaigning for animal rights would expect a decent amount of cash, yes. :beer:

Perhaps their combined wealth is under a billion, but clearly budgets are not an issue for them. They found a movie industry prop building company to make them matching giant highchairs and cribs. Later they bought a really practical changing table and a playpen. Don and I have friends who like to play the big baby, but couple such as my sister Missy and her husband John take turns. Maybe it is over the top, but Peggy and Lance employ a full-time strict nanny so they can be the baby at the same time.

They are not just decadent. Indeed, Peggy and Lance give generously to many charities.

Angela, I just love the way you seem to be able to inject some realism into even the most far out fantasy discussion - and in a way that doesn't spoil the fun! Wouldn't we all love to know Paggy and Lance!

Yes, doing something like this could be considered wild excess, but if they are recycling the money through purchases that give them pleasure and happiness and also give generously can this be very bad?

I think if I had that much wealth, I'd want to plan ways of helping others through grants, loans, foundations etc - not as hand-outs, but as means of spurring and encouraging self-improvement.

I'd certainly indulge some of my own fantasies as well as some shrink time to understand myself better. A nursery with at least a part time Nanny sounds pretty good! Of course, I've got to come up with a way to get my wife to at least give me some space to do this whether or not she would ever even think of participating herself. I envy those who have partners who participate actively - something NO amount of money could ever buy!

I think having that much money might require shrink time also to help maintain perspective to help you keep your feet on the ground.

I'd be setting aside some money for my kids and grandkids - again not as handouts but as means of encouraging them to better their own lot rather than simply rely on a bank account,

And Angela, thanks again for your true story...

diaperpt

What about you????

Well I for one would purchase a large track of land, say the size of Wisconsin, but only in a warm climate, you know where the temp never drops below 50 and never gets hotter than 85.F.

And in the place the only artical of clothing allowed to be worn in a disposable diaper, regardless of your age.

Criminals would be easy to spot as they would be forced to wear cloth diapers only, no plastic/rubber pants.

Every adult and child would know how to change their diaper, but incuraged not to change their diaper until absolutly needed, meening no changing just because you wet your diaper a little, or pooped it and it smells.

If you aint leaking you dont need a changing would be the motto.

But hey its only a pipe dream right?

I would pay off all of my family's debts, dump or sell evry thing I have that includes any type of modern technology,destroy that which may be memory accessible (computer, cellphone) that might give people a clue about me, Buy a couple of horses, pack up the necesities (guns and any suvival equipment) and disapear into the mountains.

Fv(k the Government, they are only out to put the screws to us, anyway. :badmood::badmood::badmood::badmood::bash::bash::bash::horse:

Well first I would buy my mom her dream home and set her up with money to live on for life just so I can pay her back for every thing she has ever done for me and so she can’t complain about any thing I ever do agine lol. Next I would set my family the ones I like anyways up with a good amount of money and buy my grandmother her light house. Then I would buy the rain forest b/c if I hand a never ending supply of money I could buy it to save it from ever being destroyed. After doing all these good deeds I wouldn’t have to bother with any more good deeds for awhile so its me time lol as badly as it comes off I mean it in a good way. So I would buy my own personal island pay it off so I would never have to pay any taxes or any thing else on it and build my dream mansion it would be huge :P . This mansion would have a different decor in every room set up like a different culture of a different time period even the weapons and armor of the culture in time. Then one whole part would be a huge aquarium and tons of tanks and even a walk in one. Then I would have my own huge game room with every game and system I would every want with a huge tv speakers sround sound the works and even pay square enix to make my world that’s in my head in to a video game :P. Then I would have a secrete nursery that needs a key in a secrete location and have built a android nanny :P so I wouldn’t have to have any one no about me being a AB/DL and still have some one to take care of me and I would have maids to clean cook and every thing else. The mansion would be sounded by a huge wall and the wall sounded by a forest there would even be hot springs. Last since I would never have to work or invest any money and be set for life I would travel the world looking for my dream girl.