LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very Good Experience

XP Medical

1682 E. Ocean Ave.

Ventura, CA 93001

1-888-485-2268

http://www.xpmedical.com/id.html

Having purchased Abena Abri-Form diapers and boosters from them on numerous occasions, I have nothing but good to say about this vendor.

If an order is processed on Monday, I usually have them by Thursday or Friday (I'm 1,600 miles from their location).

I have periodically looked elsewhere for the same product and have been unable to find them anywhere cheaper overall.

On one occasion, and no fault of XP Medical, a case of boosters had become contaminated by some form of solvent while on the FedEx truck. One call to XP and the matter was promptly taken care of.

On a Five-Star scale, I give XP a full Five. Thanks XP!

Ruffles

Edited by DailyDi
Changed link to the DD refferal link, We earn 5% on purchases!
  • Like 1
Guest Katharsys

I have been with XP Medical for several years now, and I have had nothing but excellent service from the company. Shipments are very fast (I am on an autoshipment schedule) and the prices are reasonable (Abena X-Plus).

Any time that I have even a small issue, the company has very quickly worked to rectify the situation.

I would recommend this company any time and all the time!

• 2 weeks later...

My first pair of plastic panties came from here :D and they are a first-class company in every way ;) I haven't bought from them in awhile but I seem to recall the shipping label's return address just said "XP" and didn't give a clue to the contents- if I'm wrong someone will correct that for me. That matters to some people which is why I mentioned it ;) Being something of a word and language nut it seems appropriate for a company that sells adult diapers to be named "Ex-Pee" :lol:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

i give them a good review but they were slow on the shipping. ordered on december 27th last year and paid for expidited shipping. didn't get them till jan 7th. at some point, i sent an email and he seemed concerned about it and would have given me a refund if they didn't come though.

(i also made sure that DD got a contribution)

• 2 months later...

I have nothing bad to say about XP. I have ALWAYS received great customer service and fast shipping. Their prices are very reasonable on the Abena X-Plus and they also include shipping on cases. Five Stars. smile.gif

I LOVE the Dry 24/7 diapers!!!!!

Gary Evans is the nicest guy, and I will continue to support his business.

• 1 month later...

i give them a good review but they were slow on the shipping. ordered on december 27th last year and paid for expidited shipping. didn't get them till jan 7th. at some point, i sent an email and he seemed concerned about it and would have given me a refund if they didn't come though.

(i also made sure that DD got a contribution)

I guess you forgot about the Holidays.

Shipping on anything is always slower during the Holiday Season. So many people sending packages and ordering gifts it clogs up the shipping system. Expect anything ordered online in the month of December to be slow.

I just got my sample pack of large and X-large X-plus and super abena's....

NOTE: My Return shipping label did say XP Medical on it.... I also used a PO Box which means I used USPS for shipping...

Perhaps their labels are different when they ship via USPS. When I get cases Fed-Exed, it only says XP. Haven't gotten a case in a while tho, so that might have changed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest diapered67

I have ordered from XP Medical for years now and get the best from XP Medical. You know it is good when I live in Hawaii and it takes less than 5 days to recieve the diapers...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...