LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Any Of Your Neighbors Know You Wear?

During the spring, summer and fall, we hang dry my hour glass diapers and plastic pants on the line outside.(Pants in the shade of course). We get along well with all our neighbours, and no one has ever said anything. Too Bad. Often my in the summer my wife will insist that I sit on the deck with her, with me just in plastic pants and night time terry nappies. While we enjoy and evening cocktail before bed. Because of the location of our deck it would be hard for anyone to see me, but it stil makes me very nervous. This means I'm normally wet before bed, but my wife will not change me. Her rule is, once in nightime nappies, you are in them until to morning, no matter what.

I like your wife's attitude concerning your nighttime nappies.

I have one neighbor that recently had a bad stroke and afterwards hinted at having urinary problems. I picked up on it and decided to tell him I wear diapers due to incontinence. He had no idea and was surprised, but happy I was able to give him a few tips. Luckily for him he doesn't need diapers any more, just after his stroke, however; he is still in a wheel chair most of the time.

Some funny stories, I know some of my naught ours know but not the ones either side of me. In good weather I hang terry pants and catheter straps on the washing line but they just look like towels i suppose if you looked hard you might think a vest with poppers in the crotch is a bit strange but I'm way past caring what anyone would think because it's not their problem they have to deal with every day.

We are a family of 5 plus with my problem I ha to request a larger bin from the council. It's one and a half size of a normal wheels bin. It's huge and the biggest in the whole village. I suspect the bin guys see all my full diapers spilling out torn bags etc... Should tip them some money really.

My one neighbor two doors down Talks about his catheter and when he seen me at the urologist, he ask if I used catheter to and I told him no I leak. Got this strange look and I said protective underwear. The family next to me got my diapers from ups when I was not home. Lucky the box just said molicare they ask what that was I said med supplies.
Before I moved to the East Coast, I had a bizarre interaction with my neighbors. I don't wear, but with the web site I have girls that wear around a lot. About a year after I moved in there, I met the girlfriend of their grown son. She had just moved in with them. She recognized me from the site and told me she was a fan. Turns out the entire house is full of kink folk.

I live in a house, not an apartment or duplex. I live in a neighborhood but the houses aren't really close together like in some neighborhoods. I dont even associate with any of my neighbors, not even sure if they know who I was if they bumped into me. I get a lot of packages from UPS and FedEx so they may think of me more as a dealer or something instead of a person who wears diapers. :mail:

• 2 weeks later...

I can only say maybe. Maybe because we have curbside trash pickup and a few times crows have gotten into my trash and have strewn the contents all over the street including more than a couple of my used Bambino diapers. We put our garbage bags in trash cans but crows are quite determined and can pop lids off cans easily. I've since attached bungee straps to the lids to keep them on, but the damage may have already been done.

I wash my cloth diapers daily and hang my prefolds and booster outside to dry. Been doing this now

for ten months now and nobody has said anything to me. I don't think they really know what they are.

What's really funny is that I've held several conversations with the lady next door while i was wearing diapers and waterproof pants. I don't think anyone could tell what I have on under my clothes.

• 1 year later...

I have a big yellow trashcan outside my house with CLINICAL WASTE ONLY printed on the front and back in big black letters so its safe to say that my neighbours probably know:lol:

All of mine know, I think that just about all of them around me have seen me in diapers at one time or another. Most of the time I am only in a diaper during summer, so sometimes in the garage or backyard I have had neighbors walk in on me. None have cared and when asked about it later they all have said, that it is my house wear what I am comfortable with. So yes, all of mine know.

Yep mine do because I have my diapers delivered by UPS and so do six of my neighbors and every now and again we get a substitute driver who delivers somebody else's diapers to me and mine to them ( wouldn't be a problem except we wear different sizes and mine are premium, the other people wear crappie Store brands) so since we all have had to "Re deliver diapers" to the real owner we all know each other, and of course we all have extra big garbage cans for all the extra wet and messy bags of diapers that we toss out.

" beam me up Scotty, there are no quality diapers on this planet"

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Also anybody in my area that did not know ,got an eye full a couple of summers ago when a new tenants family member came over and started shooting, without a thought I grabbed my gun and went to intervene, the perpatrator was gone which left me the only freak around wearing nothing but a diaper ,plastic pants and a gun, it's a good thing I was not there to intimidate anyone because being diapered does not set the right mood . (LOL)

9 hours ago, Amyuser said:

Also anybody in my area that did not know ,got an eye full a couple of summers ago when a new tenants family member came over and started shooting, without a thought I grabbed my gun and went to intervene, the perpatrator was gone which left me the only freak around wearing nothing but a diaper ,plastic pants and a gun, it's a good thing I was not there to intimidate anyone because being diapered does not set the right mood . (LOL)

Its funny you mention that, one night a few months back, I got up out of bed and went out the front door will my gun in my hand after hearing a door open.