LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, I Told Him, It Actually Went Pretty Well

As some of you know on another thread I said I was thinking of coming out to a boyfriend I've had for a while about my DL tendencies. I did it!

Such a relief to get this out in the open

We were at my place and I made dinner for both of us, pretty standard evening lately

We got to talking about fetishes and "the wierdest stuff that turns us on"

He admitted his panty fetish, which I already knew about

He sometimes likes to wear womens panties, and he has a little collection of his own already

I've even gotten him a couple of panties when I do my semi annual sale shopping :)

I told him that I like to sometimes wear

He basically said no shit, he loves my panties and the different kinds and styles (I also love buying new panties and bras) he's seen quite a few

Then I told him I sometimes like to wear diapers...this really caught his attention and he stopped watching tv all together and turned towards me

I explained that I like the comforting feeling of a diaper when I'm home alone and sometimes I'll keep wearing when I go get the mail or on short errands

He asked me if I ever used the diapers and I told him that I like to go number 1 in them but never number 2

Then he said it was kind of gross to sit around like that

I told him how it's not a icky wet feeling but rather a warmth in that area, which is quite nice

He asked if he could see me in a diaper so I went to my bedroom and got a disposable and put it on and came back out

he said he could hardly tell I was wearing it ( I was wearing a decently long skirt at the time)

then I lifted up my skirt and showed him

he basically shrugged and said whatever makes me happy, no judgment from him

YAYY

I'm so happy to get this out in the open between us

He asked if I ever wanted to wear diapers while we got intimate and I said no, I'm just not ready for that, I like being able to wear them but at this stage I just want to keep it to myself

Today he emailed me and asked if I wanted him to wear with me (we pretty much spend the entire weekend at my place all the time)

I said that'd be great and we started talking about the diapers we used when growing up and he said he was raised in cloth diapers, we talked a little more about some questions he had, but it went really well

So, now I'm looking for a cloth diaper for him online

I'm going to wait a little bit before I talk about this site and the whole community and just see how it goes

thanks for the moral support though :)

hugs and kisses!!!

Nicole

I'm going to wait a little bit before I talk about this site and the whole community and just see how it goes

hugs and kisses!!!

Nicole

That is great. Let us know how it goes for sure. I am happy for you.

As some of you know on another thread I said I was thinking of coming out to a boyfriend I've had for a while about my DL tendencies. I did it!

Such a relief to get this out in the open

We were at my place and I made dinner for both of us, pretty standard evening lately

We got to talking about fetishes and "the wierdest stuff that turns us on"

He admitted his panty fetish, which I already knew about

He sometimes likes to wear womens panties, and he has a little collection of his own already

I've even gotten him a couple of panties when I do my semi annual sale shopping :)

I told him that I like to sometimes wear

He basically said no shit, he loves my panties and the different kinds and styles (I also love buying new panties and bras) he's seen quite a few

Then I told him I sometimes like to wear diapers...this really caught his attention and he stopped watching tv all together and turned towards me

I explained that I like the comforting feeling of a diaper when I'm home alone and sometimes I'll keep wearing when I go get the mail or on short errands

He asked me if I ever used the diapers and I told him that I like to go number 1 in them but never number 2

Then he said it was kind of gross to sit around like that

I told him how it's not a icky wet feeling but rather a warmth in that area, which is quite nice

He asked if he could see me in a diaper so I went to my bedroom and got a disposable and put it on and came back out

he said he could hardly tell I was wearing it ( I was wearing a decently long skirt at the time)

then I lifted up my skirt and showed him

he basically shrugged and said whatever makes me happy, no judgment from him

YAYY

I'm so happy to get this out in the open between us

He asked if I ever wanted to wear diapers while we got intimate and I said no, I'm just not ready for that, I like being able to wear them but at this stage I just want to keep it to myself

Today he emailed me and asked if I wanted him to wear with me (we pretty much spend the entire weekend at my place all the time)

I said that'd be great and we started talking about the diapers we used when growing up and he said he was raised in cloth diapers, we talked a little more about some questions he had, but it went really well

hugs and kisses!!!

Nicole

Sounds like some fun times are to be had in your future...good for you!! Gutsy move but I think since you already knew about his panty wearing, it made it less of an issue for him when you came out about the diaper wearing. But, it's a move in the right direction for you. One less issue to try and hide between the two of you. Have fun!

just cause he was raised in cloth diapers (rare that he remembers that) doesnt mean he needs to wear cloth now, many people who where brought up in cloth end up with a preference to disposable now, its different for everyone so if he has actual interest then let him try both to see which he likes better. and congratulations on passing the hurdle succesfully

good point

maybe we'll have to try both

thanks again to everyone that made this successful

Nicole

Well... that sounds like it went really well for you.

Just remember to take it slow and not put too much pressure on him when it comes to him wearing diapers too. You don't want him getting the message that it is the diaper you like and not him.

Well... that sounds like it went really well for you.

Just remember to take it slow and not put too much pressure on him when it comes to him wearing diapers too. You don't want him getting the message that it is the diaper you like and not him.

great point!

Congrats!

glad everything worked out great.

Like alot of others, i would be wayyy to scared of the reaction to ever come out about the fetish... It sucks when you so badly want to 'let it out' but on the other hand know that their can always be a bad reaction to it :(

Im just hoping that one day when i find that special person, that i can muster up the courage to 'come out of the closet' and hope to hell it turns out to be a good decision!

Why is it that female ABDLs never hit up like minded males? I'd feel unsatisfied if the one I was with said, "whatever you want" or something like that. I've always thought mutual affection connections would be easier with the internet age, I guess not. Like this

The guy couldn't care less, but we dudes would kill for her, f***ing life.

Why is it that female ABDLs never hit up like minded males? I'd feel unsatisfied if the one I was with said, "whatever you want" or something like that. I've always thought mutual affection connections would be easier with the internet age, I guess not. Like this

:huh:

Shinjie, life is like that. You just have to accept things as they are. Remember, some days you're the dog, and some days you're the fire hydrant.

Peace,

Vic B)

Ok, that was one of the most awkward clips I have EVER seen! It was so uncomfortable that I ended up fast forwarding through parts of it. I felt so bad for the DL lady on stage. I mean Tyra was really giving her the third degree and asking her personal questions, like if her husband changes her. You know, ntrader, I'm glad it went so well for you, but that clip has me terrified to tell my significant other.

Perhaps... although that's more likely a reflection on how bad the other talk shows are. :D

I thought the Tyra clip was actually a better than usual representation... Tyra asked fair and reasonable questions and didn't just treat it as a joke or freak show.