LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I See People

I think I might have a problem. I check out ass ALL the time. And I'm not very discriminating. Men, Women, Boys, Girls, Babies. Old, young, in-between. Whether or not I know them is irrelevant. If I've seen it once -- so what? I'm scoping it again just to see what's changed. Most of the people I 'check out' aren't even that attractive. To be fair, though, I spend a long-er second staring at the better-looking population.

Why?

I'm not sure. Most of the time, I guess I'm looking to see if anyone else is diapered. I mean, it's a sheer statistics game -- at some point, I'm gonna see someone in a diaper. And it's gonna be interesting, just like I thought. Maybe even a turn-on, if they're hot. And at the very least, a deposit into my Spank Bank.

But what I'd like to know is -- how many of you do this, too? I feel like the first thing I look at/notice about others is their body/their bottom. Sure, I am capable of making eye contact, (and I frequently do) but I'd rather fantasize about what you might look like under those jeans. (or better yet, diapered!)

Getting 'caught' isn't a question of if, but more like, how many times. I'm sure there's a number of people out there who think I've got 'short eyes'. Good thing I've got killer charm to save me (Quick, get me a mirror so I may admire myself!) from those scenarios. Does this mean there's something wrong with me?

What do you all look at first? I understand some of you love teh boobiez. . ?

What do you all look at first? I understand some of you love teh boobiez. . ?

I also don't discriminate on gender, age, anything. People are interesting in their own ways. I tend to check out eyes from a frontal view. Without getting spiritual I think one can learn a lot about another person through their eyes. Smiles as wells. I'm a sucker for them both.

I also check out people to see if they're wearing diapers. I've seen a few, it's one of those things you only see if you're looking for it, like concealed weapons. Tons of people wear them but you have to know what you're looking for to spot them :-).

Outside of that, people watching is just a fun sport, and if you end up making eye contact, many times you can get to meet strangers. It's a good way to make new friends.

--Lex

I look for dangerous people, drug addicts, and people who always seem too 'smooth'. The first two are because I used to be like that so I know why I am better off with some distance between us :o The third category comprises of masked people who don't want you to know who they really are(politicians, lawyers, southern preachers, and comissioned salespeople who only want your money are just a few of this kind) :angry2: Pass those tests and I look for individuality and sense :) Get past that and then I look for someone who takes reasonable care of their body without going to extremes(no 'Twiggy', 'Ms. Piggy' or 'Charles Atlas' types for me!) :D Still interesting to me after that? Now I'll pick out your best and worst attributes and see how you seem to deal with them ^_^ Am I still looking? Then I'm looking at who is in the body because that's the person I want to meet B) I am little attracted by the body that's holding you, because when every one of us reaches 80 years old, none of us will look very good naked anymore no matter how good somebody thought we looked at half that age :lol: but hopefully our minds will still be there sitting prettier than ever :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

for boys? ass ass ass. i love ass. and finding a thick one on a guy is a rare find. i love it when ass is pressing up against the pants! i get kind of stupid and start to follow it before i catch myself.

for girls? red hair. it's not like i'm looking for it, more than i get struck dumb by it. i am a huge sucker for cute red head girls.

i don't really like looking at people, unless i'm people watching from a certain vantage point. i find that i can easily make eye contact with people, and i don't care for to trade that awkward "oh hai i see you" nod thing with strangers. often i find a certain number of people looking at me. you can tell when you look up and people quickly snatch their heads away. but what's really creepy is when they keep looking, like they don't care that you notice. uh...hi you, uh, person there..

Most gals: Breasts, face (if they're facing me); Butt, breasts, face (if they're facing sidewasy); Butt, hair (from behind). Redheads: Hair, face, breasts, butt. Unfortunatly, its very rare that I get a chance to get close enough to a woman who's not behind a checkout counter to see their eyes.

Typically, I don't bother checking for diapers, as they're statistically bound to be elderly people.

Generally speaking, I try not to look at faces. It's not like I'm going to get much use out of looking at faces anyway. In any event, when I do look at a person's face, it is an incredibly intense experience for me, something I find very uncomfortable.

I find myself looking at butts a lot. Man, women, child, baby, doesn't seem to really matter to me. Do I notice diapers? Sometimes I do.

I also find myself looking at breasts a lot.

Any particularly distinguishing feature will almost always grab my attention.

for me I look at the eyes of most people first, But a nose or chin if its odd will catch my eye first. Then for the lady you got to go for the butt.

also research shows most guys perfer Butt over boobs so most of us are following the norm haha

The female ass seems to draw my attention the most. A nice female rear end should be classified as one of the 7 wonders of the world. Thankfully, there are plenty of them to look at. And how do we improve one of natures finest creations? We put a diaper on it...OMG. The things we do to drive ourselves crazy.