LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've Done It !

I've finally done it ! I have overcame my diaper fetish. How you asked ? I've prayed to GOD asking him to deliver me from this fetish and it's worked I no longer have a need for them.

At school, they have a saying: BOHICA -- Bend Over, Here It Comes Again!

Daily Di seems an awfully strange place to post that you have overcome your fetish ... the betting is that you'll be back in diapers in 6 months or so ... actually, we'd like to hear from you in six months to find out how well you have succeeded.

Good luck!...you are going to need it.

Dill Pickle

If that is truly what you want that is great for you, however I wouldn't go tossing everything away just yet.

Just take all your stuff and put it somewhere, and after a set amout of time then toss it this does save alot of money most of the time.

I think I can say this for some of the people here, we don't actully need diapers we just want them, what is life without a little enjoyment albeit personal enjoyment....

Hold on guys leave him alone. He obviously wasn't confrotable with his fetish and if he felt the need to overcome it then good praise God. I personally don't see the fetish as an issue due to not being in a situation of promiscuity but hey man if your delivered good for you, I would suggest if you don't like this stuff then stay away from it. It's like an alcoholic returning to the bar claiming he is cured.

Good for you man, stand strong in your convictions, just remember God loves you and there is no guilt or condemnation for those in Christ Don't put yourself in uneeded temptation, however don't torture yourself with guilt either.

For everyone else on here, not saying anything wrong with what's going on, that's between you and God, but you do not have the right to criticize this individual for acting on his convictions.(well technically you do, but you know what i mean)

If he ends up back on here then I owe you a beer, otherwise let him say his peace, he isn't harming anyone.

Wish I had the power to get over this whole thing too. But I've come to the realization that the process many of us go through is not unlike the 5 stages of grief that usually occur in people who lose relatives or the terminally ill. For those of you unfamiliar here they are: (but instead of lose think of this as a conflict within)

Denial and Isolation.

At first, we tend to deny the loss has taken place, and may withdraw from our usual social contacts. This stage may last a few moments, or longer.

Anger.

The grieving person may then be furious at the person who inflicted the hurt (even if she's dead), or at the world, for letting it happen. He may be angry with himself for letting the event take place, even if, realistically, nothing could have stopped it.

Bargaining.

Now the grieving person may make bargains with God, asking, "If I do this, will you take away the loss?"

Depression.

The person feels numb, although anger and sadness may remain underneath.

Acceptance.

This is when the anger, sadness and mourning have tapered off. The person simply accepts the reality of the loss.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with a silly fetish like wanting to wear a diaper. I think it's cute and funny. But I guess some people find it very distressing in their lives. I've entertained the thought of "what if...I could erase this fetish?" But the thought quickly fades as I become bored of making a big deal out of nothing. I've learned to integrate it into a healthy lifestyle instead of treating it like a disease that must be stamped out.

Maybe the reason people are so distressed over a fetish is because it's a contradiction to their self-concept. They can't accept that it's at the root of who they really are, not who they'd prefer to be. Maybe personality plays a role in this. For me, I'm not terribly afraid of being discovered because I can laugh at myself and make light of it because I realize a grown man wearing a diaper for fun is just plain funny :) But for others, they may feel threatened by this. It's confusing for sure. We need to get Dr. Phil on here to sort this all out :P

I hate the binge/purge cycle. I've gone through the guilt so many times and the lost desires I've lost count. I doubt honestly that I would be able to stop. I have way too addictive of a personality.

I gotta say I wish you luck in your Endeavor as well, but I tend to lean towards some of the others in outcome. (BTW Curiosity..I drink Miller)

What I would like to poise to you as a religious man is simply this. Why would you ask God to deliver you from something he made. Do you think he made a mistake??? Can God make a mistake? Seems the Bible says impossible, but shows that he does on a few instances, perhaps this one was?

I think you would have been better served to ask God to give you the strength to accept the challenge to understand the Person he wanted you to be.

Without getting into a big religious debate, God made you what you were/are. Other than that I wouldn't have brought it up unless you did.

I've been going through times where I get stressed and angry and just don't want to wear, but that doesn't necessarily mean I don't want to wear them...hmm... Okay, that's confusing. I'll explain. I'll get a diaper out and then someone will piss me off, and I'll put it back. I can't seem to embrace the comfort and security of diapers when I'm angry.

I turn all big and green and stuff, then they don't fit me.

If someone feels they need to quit, I extend them the courtesy of all the best wishes and support. I also won't question someones faith in God. If someone comes back in a few months I will welcome them back. Yea most older people have been on a journey for a long time, with the ups and downs and binges and purges. If someone makes a decision to make changes in their lives I don't think we should discourage them.

Good luck with it all buddy

i've tried to quit before, longest i've gone was 8 months.

i love this fetish BUT....... its the ppl around me who don't and if they find out they are likely to judge me as mostly all my friends are close minded ppl into vanilla sex, and some are even homophobic. :(

i mentioned AB/DL as a fetish to a few ppl, but didn't say i was into it. straight away they told me AB/DL's must be pedos or mentally ill, which i find offensive from their ignorant attitude when they don't understand or don't want to understand.

no offense zack, but for your own health and well being, you may want to seek out different friends who are more in tune with your values and beliefs.

alright if god is able to "save" you from your sexual desires then tell me why so many long standing priests of the church are proven pedophiles who never stopped commiting the act, those hypocrites stand there and tell you that they and god will help deliver you from the evil of abnormal sexual behaviour then the same preachers go and molest children, ya good luck asking for help from that crowd

course the story changes if the OP's church is not the catholic church to which i assume you are referring to. What if the OP is methodist, baptist, protestant, jewish, muslim... Dont just assume because the OP's god helped them through a difficult time that it is the catholic god.

alright if god is able to "save" you from your sexual desires then tell me why so many long standing priests of the church are proven pedophiles who never stopped commiting the act, those hypocrites stand there and tell you that they and god will help deliver you from the evil of abnormal sexual behaviour then the same preachers go and molest children, ya good luck asking for help from that crowd

Well then, lets just remove the human being from the equation. The priests who did/do those acts are not ambassadors of God and I'll leave my view of the RCC out of this one and just say people like that have an extra cozy corner in hell waiting for them, unless of course they repent. Repent means to turn away or more literally make a 180 degree turn. Sorry not trying to get theological in here but if the op is standing in his faith to not be a ab or dl anymore than that is fine. My only reccomendation would be to not turn on those involved in it and treat them as less then yourself. you view this as a hinderance and who knows maybe it was for you, but like alcohol, it's not eveil, how it is used or abused is. good luck bro and God bless.

I am not neccessarily happy about the fetish but I've come to terms with it and embrace it.

Guest dllightning

Maybe OP is just stirring up the nest on this post- but I will add to it!

Let me tell you that I am a religious leader in a church.

I asked for this desire to be gone and done with. It took a ton of effort on my part to block the desire and forget about who I was. Binge/Purge many times. Longest was like 2-3 years. That was my last cycle. Now I realize a couple of things.

1) This desire did not stay gone and I am actively in right standing with God, with fruitful evidence.

2) I feel as Paul did when he said "I have prayed 3 times to have this thorn in my side removed." I have asked over and over again and it still came back.

3) I now see grace clearer. I admit that I am a broken vessel with cracks and quirks - I like diapers. It doesn't hurt anyone, God hasn't told me not to wear them, and diapers don't draw me away from the presence of God.

4) Now that I accept His grace. And this has empowered me. Accepting oneself as broken and knowing that one day I will be made whole and will have a perfect body that will no longer have fleshly desires for diapers.

So all power to you for trying to break free. Loving embrace for if you come back.

Infantilism runs deep. And it traces into many situations of my childhood. Now that I accept it, I can start to define it and discover why it is there. Let's just say, I have found out alot about myself, about my family. It is such a release.

You can PM me if you want and chat or if you need any godly advice or want to seek council wisdom.

Well good luck to you. Just remember we're all different and none of us conform to the appearance of a 'normal' sexuality. There's nothing to say you can't be a good Christian (or Muslim, Jew, Pastafarian, atheist, spouse, parent, fisherman, farmer, police officer, astronaut, or President) and an AB or DL at the same time.

Be true to yourself. If to you, that means giving up the diapers and trying to become something else, so be it, as I said, good luck to you. If you think, even for a second that would mean denying who and what you are, then think very carefully about your decision.

This above all: to thine ownself be true,

And it must follow, as the night the day,

Thou canst not then be false to any man.

(Hamlet, Act I, Scene III ;))

Maybe OP is just stirring up the nest on this post- but I will add to it!

Let me tell you that I am a religious leader in a church.

I asked for this desire to be gone and done with. It took a ton of effort on my part to block the desire and forget about who I was. Binge/Purge many times. Longest was like 2-3 years. That was my last cycle. Now I realize a couple of things.

1) This desire did not stay gone and I am actively in right standing with God, with fruitful evidence.

2) I feel as Paul did when he said "I have prayed 3 times to have this thorn in my side removed." I have asked over and over again and it still came back.

3) I now see grace clearer. I admit that I am a broken vessel with cracks and quirks - I like diapers. It doesn't hurt anyone, God hasn't told me not to wear them, and diapers don't draw me away from the presence of God.

4) Now that I accept His grace. And this has empowered me. Accepting oneself as broken and knowing that one day I will be made whole and will have a perfect body that will no longer have fleshly desires for diapers.

So all power to you for trying to break free. Loving embrace for if you come back.

Infantilism runs deep. And it traces into many situations of my childhood. Now that I accept it, I can start to define it and discover why it is there. Let's just say, I have found out alot about myself, about my family. It is such a release.

You can PM me if you want and chat or if you need any godly advice or want to seek council wisdom.

You pretty much hit where I'm at. I have ministry training but since I don't worship the ground my pastor's wife walks on I am treated as an outcast so sometimes I have to remind myself I am not in a bad spot and God is not angry. I don't like journeys of personal discovery, I don't like crying and usually those moments end in tears of anger or resentment. That's how I came to the conclusion of my status at my church. I realized my resentment stemmed from my relationship with my father as a child where nothing I did was ever good enough and that is how I felt with my Pastors. I realized that it is time to stop trying to till dead soil so to speak. I have found other ways to serve God and grow personally, like volunteering at my local emergency shelter. I have accepted the fetish and figure that there are far too many things in this life to focus on other than something so trivial. If our friend who started the thread wishes to be delivered and is standing in faith on it, I will not quench his fire. I just advise he seeks wisdom and revelation as to whom he really is.