LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

Edit. 4-8-2014

Last night I wet the diaper like crazy but it took it all. It did feel like it clumped up a bit so extended wettings outside without something to hold the diaper close to the body would probably not be advised.

So it is a phenomenal sleep diaper (at least for me), but I would recommend also skin protection because I felt irritation on my scrotum which usually only happens from long exposure to urine (or from not wiping sufficiently between changes). Different diapers pull the liquid differently and I recall dry24 not doing that great a job before. Their odor protection also lacked previously. Given I was pushing fluids yesterday it is inconclusive for the odor control.

I also wore them this morning on my flight to Chicago. I was able to walk and wet easily because of the tight seal at the legs, something the previous generation seemed to balk at.

So far though, between abena and dry24 I love dry, but at 20 cents more per diaper....

Because of that, yes, it does feel thick in the crotch. It also swells quickly, so there is a lot of girth in this diaper. It is also substantially longer than other diapers giving t more padding in the front and rear. For discretion this is another problem because the back of the diaper rides very high, so unless you tuck it in, you will have six inches of diaper over your pants.

Spargano

I have to agree with Darkfinn being 24/7 there is definately a time limit. During the day abena M4's last too long so I use Tranquility. 4-5 hours is about max for me.

Got my samples. I will be ordering a case. I think they might be a bit thinner but not by much. I wore one today and got 6 hours before it started to leak slightly and that was drinking 4 cans of soda and 6 bottles of water. They do swell quite a bit. I like the larger tapes. The padding goes from waist band to waist band. They were and are still my favorite diaper.

Pics:

gallery_28155_902_76005.jpg

gallery_28155_902_352879.jpg

gallery_28155_902_94296.jpg

I liked the 24/7's but as said above, they do tend to be a 'bit much' as they hold a TON and last a long time, which isn't a 'bad thing' but you feel bad when you change and the thing hasn't even gotten close to capacity, which is a bummer. For heavy wetters I am sure the work great, but for occasional wearing or such...they might be a waste. :( I am considering getting some of the new ones as i like the way they fit and the high capacity for travel, so they might work well for that.

Just have to order some

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently received a batch of Mediums from XP. when I opened the package, I did not smell anything odd like some others had experienced. The stiffness discussed is for sure there. They are very stiff is the best way to put it. Even after some manipulation before putting them on (creasing the middle) and wearing them, the butt is still quite stiff. I have had 2 descent wettings (as a guy) and the crotch is just starting to get swollen. I think they will be good for 3-4 easy. The leak guards are amazing in size. They are good inch in height and run front to back. If these leak, it is because you want them to. I have a 38-40 inch waist and the mediums are almost too small. They still fit, but the tapes are off to the sides. Overall they are very comfortable to wear once you get used to the matting being stiff. I think overall they are actually more discrete than Abena L4 (my go to for heavy days). The butt might be more noticeable as it is flat and stiff, but who cares. Overall I am quite satisfied with these. My next order will probably be a large just to see how they fit. Most days I wear L3 or Flex pullups. These 24/7s are definitely going to be added to my list though.

I have experienced this as well, particularly at night, waking up with the tapes loose. I have managed to fix this by both making absolutely sure there is no oils on the plastic (finger) and that I rub the tapes vigorously to hopefully create a good seal.

Spargano

No issues here, but I use a spray oil to make sure my hands stay clean and I give the tapes a bit of massage when applied to ensure it's fully stuck. I did have one peel free from the under tape, but just reapplied the second one

• 2 weeks later...