LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I?

Guest DiaperWolf

Convenience is the main thing, toilets are terribly inconvenient. Another thing would be to rebel against society and the stupidity that is established by society like that adults and older kids shouldn't wear diapers. They are also cute and comfortable and I think since you did join that you probably do actually want to wear them and you'd probably like them. I'd say go for it if you think it would make you feel better.

Guest weeweeboxers

What are the advantages of wearing diapers?

Well you can pee to your heart's content if you like peeing yourself like me. Feeling the warm pee leave my body and wet the diaper feels great to me. :D

For me nappies are a big comfort in a life that I often feel I struggle to cope with

Using them also is a big pleasure for me as well of course! :D

Most likely if you are here to ask about using nappies, you do want to you just need the courage to start

Everyone has they're reasons. Some enjoy the comfort and security of a diaper. Others see them as a way to release sexual tension. Many like myself, use them to escape from the stresses of daily adult life and go to a simplier time in our lives. No worries about bills, or jobs or anything. The only thing to think about is when am I gonna be fed and whos gonna change me.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

As already posted, also satisfying your fetish and maybe making it a lifestyle.

The thrill of wetting your diaper while your within a few feet of a female stranger. Ah, the little thrills in life!

I'll add the convenience of watching a movie and not having to miss a few minutes because your a slave to the porcelain king {death to the king!} Out for hours job hunting and not having to excuse yourself during an interview {who am I kidding, I don't even get call backs anymore!}

Phil

I wear cuz I want to, not cuz I have too. I wear 24/7 cuz it is so handy not to have to worry about restrooms, getting up in the middle of the night, getting up in the middle of any program or meeting, and being in a wheelchair it is so much easier not worring whether I will make it to the potty or not. And it just feels so darn good too. :)

The ability to replay early years,

a smaller, simpler world...

As for me, I like to force myself into situations where I simply CANNOT get to a bathroom in time- but that oppurtinity is rare.

So I mostly wet in playtime only. ^_^

EDIT: But ultimately, it has to be your choice. You may be one of those guys who want to do things all quick, risk humiliation, etc...

Or you may be one who just likes to play by yourself...

As you can see, we all have our different reasons. Nobody here knows yours, but maybe something we've said will help you figure it out?

• 2 weeks later...

just imagine a very hard day at work and you;re all wound up.you need to relax on your own, you grab a beer go into your bathroom sit on a stool/toilet and then you unfold a diaper and you start to take off your clothes.you slip the diaper between your legs you feel nervous but you know its ok.you fasten your diaper put on your p.js lay on your bed and forget about what happened that day. :D