LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Type Of Relationship You Have Or Want?

Baby Johnny

Current/future relationship  

97 members have voted

1. 1. How would you describe your current or future relationship?

• A child with a parent
    • A child looking for a parent
    • A parent with a child
    • A parent looking for a child
    • A child with a playmate
    • A child looking for a playmate
    • A child with a playmate who babysit each other
    • A child looking for a playmate who babysit each other
    • Some other ABDL relationship (please specify)
    • A non-ABDL relationship
    • None of the above (please specify)

i chose the best possible answer, a child with a parent, altough i do not feel that is correct when describing my relationship.

I have a boyfriend, who plays as my daddy sometimes.

Its in no way a 24/7 relationship, and, and this is ENTIRELY personal, i dont like using the word child and parent in regards to this topic. It sorta makes it to 'real' and not so much roleplaying.

But like i said, thats just an entirely personal thing. But so yeah i answered child with parent, cause its sorta true to an extend, but there should be an option that is a non abdl relationship with some abdl play.

I'm looking for some kind of relationship that would involve my ABDL side. Ideally, I'd like one that would be at least partially child with parent, but realistically, I know thats probably not going to happen. Barring that, I want one that allows me to wear openly and regularly, and occaisionally gets involved in roleplay. I'll build it from there :-)

• 4 years later...

I am already married but my ideal of a relationship was having a daddy who will change me and baby me. I do have a daddy (my husband) but he can't always change me and I don't want to be a baby 24/7. I like being a little girl though. I prefer to be a three year old girl who isn't potty trained and still uses her pacifier and sippy cups. I rarely use bottles now. My daddy does take care of me like a dad and tells me to do things or I get punished.

I also like having my daddy in diapers sometimes so I like being a diapered couple sometimes. Parents can have diaper fetishes so they wear themselves, especially if they are incontinent.

After a number of years in an unhappy marraige, I have now found the woman of my dreams.

She is everything I could ask for, intelligent, beautiful, kind and very very sexy.

Although I don't think she'll ever enjoy taking part with my AB/DL lifestyle, she does it as an occasional treat for me and I'm very grateful.

Whether anything progresses through the years and years I'd like to spend with her I don't know, but given a choice between wearing and wetting or being close to her, nappies come a very distant second.

• 4 months later...

I am in a relationship with my bf who is AB/DL and I accepted it when he told me, that is apart of who he is and I love him. I liked playing with him when he was diapered. Early on he asked me if I wanted to be diapered as well, but I declined. It wasn't my thing and I was still getting used to diapers. But after looking around and thinking a lot about it I surprised him by being diapered when I put on his diaper and the look of happiness on his face made me extremely happy. He asked me how did I like being diapered and I said that it was soft and comforting and made me feel kinda shy and naughty. It was a feeling I hadn't felt before. While he is an

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...