LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Colonoscopy Next Week!

BoTox

OK, some time ago, I had a buddy that had a colonoscopy. He didn't talk too much about it but it certainly sounded interesting in a medical way. At the time, I was reluctant to ask many question for fear of sounding too interested. I do believe I have a bit of a medical fetish.

Now, it is my turn! I had a visit with my doc the other day and one thing led to another. Now I'm scheduled for a colonscopy next week. The doctor suggested it. I didn't even bring it up and tried to talk him out of it. But, here I am, about to get snaked!

I've already gotten my prescription for the Miralax and Ducolax. I've stocked up on Gatorade, lime Jello and chicken broth. I can't have anything with red in it and nothing after midnight before the procedure.

I suspect I'll be in the bathroom a lot. Half a gallon of Gatorade has to go somewhere. Perhaps I'll need protection? :)

I'm a little apprehensive about the whole procedure. I plan on asking my friend a few questions about his experience but I don't know if I'll see him before then.

Wish me luck!

BoTox: this procedure aint nearly as bad as it's rumoured to be. Been there, done that, and scheduled for another in a few weeks. The worst part is the preparation. Shitting like a sick goose. They want you nice and clean!!! During the procedure you will be medicated and, depending upon the procedure team, you may be given the opportunity to lose consciousness. In my case, and because of my professional history, I choose to be maintained alert enough to watch. It is painless during the process and the pictures of your gut are interesting. You get pumped up with a bit of air, so in recovery you'll be expected to fart for the nurse. (When is the last time someone actually encouraged you to pass gas?)

Once you hit 50 you need one every 5 to 10 years, or sooner if polyps are discovered. Those little buggers are usually pre-cancerous. In the procedure, if it is performed by a GI guy or General Surgeon, they will remove the growths during the exam. That is where you want to be. A second trip through can be avoided.

This test is absolutely critical to avoiding colon cancer. A dangerous and deadly form. I applaud you for doing it. Even members of my own family refuse. Go figure. I'll be hoping for a clean review.

I had it done last year and I'll tell you the prep is ten times worse than the procedure (which you'll never remember). I had to take these pills that once taken 45 minutes later you better have access to a potty (whether wearing or not!) I wasn't to eat 24 hours prior..then they gave you a half gallon of the nastiest tasting crap that you had to drink that purged your system and I mean PURGED! Once in the room whatever they put in your IV, puts you out like a light..your there...then Bam your out..then your waking up about 15 minutes later...all done. I kept asking my wife (about 20 times) when am I going in...after it was over. You have to have someone there to drive you home...have them bring a video camera to film you..it's hilarious when you come out of the anesthesia. To bad they don't sell that stuff in a six pack!!! :P

I had 2 so far, my brother has colon cancer so I have to go more frequently than most people.

There is nothing to them, the worst part is drinking all the gatorade and after everything starts moving thru you the frequent running to the bathroom gets to you, I wore a diaper to bed just incase it started in the middel of the night.

As far as the exam you go in lie they give you a hospital gown, you can keep you shorts on if you wish, they give you something to calm you down and before you even know what happening you done and wakeing up.

I was a little nervous the first time, but there is nothing to them, you don't know a dam thing while it's going on.

You will be in and out before you know what is happening.

The prep is the worst part. I had one and they discovered a serious problem. I had the early stages of colon cancer.

It is worth the pain in the ass. It could save your life!

OK, some time ago, I had a buddy that had a colonoscopy. He didn't talk too much about it but it certainly sounded interesting in a medical way. At the time, I was reluctant to ask many question for fear of sounding too interested. I do believe I have a bit of a medical fetish.

Now, it is my turn! I had a visit with my doc the other day and one thing led to another. Now I'm scheduled for a colonscopy next week. The doctor suggested it. I didn't even bring it up and tried to talk him out of it. But, here I am, about to get snaked!

I've already gotten my prescription for the Miralax and Ducolax. I've stocked up on Gatorade, lime Jello and chicken broth. I can't have anything with red in it and nothing after midnight before the procedure.

I suspect I'll be in the bathroom a lot. Half a gallon of Gatorade has to go somewhere. Perhaps I'll need protection? :)

I'm a little apprehensive about the whole procedure. I plan on asking my friend a few questions about his experience but I don't know if I'll see him before then.

Wish me luck!

GOOD FOR YOU !! Having this procedure is a bit scary if you have never before, but as above,

it is really nothing to worry about. One of the meds they can give you is Versid, which also helps

you forget the whole thing w/i 24 hrs. I'm scheduled for my second exam and since my first, my

older brother was found to have colon cancer and had a few inches taken out.........a much worse

experience. Best part: the doctor will usually tell you or your wife the results immediately.

No waiting and worries!

In two weeks it's just an experience you are glad to have had but can't really remember much.

BEST to you...............and keep those stories coming!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I had several large polyps removed through the 'back door'. I was out in the operating room so I don't know what they did but I will not let them do THAT again! The colonoscopy isn't that bad but having a surgeon up your butt IS! With any luck, the colonoscopy will keep the surgeons at bay for you so go ahead and do it. The longer a polyp grows, the more pain it will cause to get it removed.

Bettypooh

Couldn't agree more....the prep is 10 times worse than the procedure! I had one 3-4 years ago.....I like the "shitting like a sick goose" description! I wore a diaper to the procedure....as I do to all my appointments....

I've already stopped taking all things, vitamins, aspirin and the like.

Tomorrow I start a low residue diet. On Wednesday, I go liquid diet with the pills and then the overdose of Miralax!

Thursday is roto-rooter day! :o

I survived a day with plain, simple, low fiber foods. Tomorrow is the really hard food day. Nothing but jello and broth. Then <shudder> the laxatives and half gallon of Miralax'd gatorade!

OH MY GOSH!

I'm literally pissing out my ass! It feels like I've had lava coming out my rear!

Thankfully, I'm done with the gatorade and it is finally slowing down.

No use wearing a diaper. I couldn't get one on quick enough to do any good and it would have been filled in a minute any way. I'd have gone through a whole pack in one evening!

I just hope it stops so I can get some sleep.

I head to the clinic in about an hour. Not hungry like I thought I would be. Just thirsty and my lips are dry. Can't drink anything until after the procedure.

I did manage about 5 hours of sleep. It kept being interrupted by trips to the bathroom. I'm a little raw from all the going. Heads up for anyone undergoing this in the future, use a good barrier before hand. My mistake and I should have known better.

Oooops..... I thought that was just me...so people be forewarned My "bum" was extremely raw..up to the point of blood spotting from going every 10 minutes..it's like acid, towards the end...and it does get inflamed...Best of luck Botox... the hard part is over...here comes the "fun" Part.

Wow! I'm not allowed to do anything legal, like buy stuff or sell something, for 24 hours. I'd probably sell my car for a candy bar!

My memory is spotty for the last few hours. I just woke up an hour ago and can't remember crap! Well, I remember crapping but I can't remember anything after they showed me the scope and pushed something in my IV. THUD!

I remember the nurse telling me to fart and that's about it. Some how I wound up in my bed. Go figure!

They say I'm clean and don't have to come back for a few years.

Now, the rest of you old farts! Get'r Done!

Wow! I'm not allowed to do anything legal, like buy stuff or sell something, for 24 hours. I'd probably sell my car for a candy bar!

My memory is spotty for the last few hours. I just woke up an hour ago and can't remember crap! Well, I remember crapping but I can't remember anything after they showed me the scope and pushed something in my IV. THUD!

I remember the nurse telling me to fart and that's about it. Some how I wound up in my bed. Go figure!

They say I'm clean and don't have to come back for a few years.

Now, the rest of you old farts! Get'r Done!

Been there, done it...didn't get the T-Shirt... I told ya that IV is the SHIT (no Pun)... Duck your next..Seriously..Get_R_Done.

It's such a thrill.......I wish I could remember the Fart part! :huh: But hey...Mommie came in and Diapered me after...I'm sure the Nurses liked that....I wonder if they noticed I'm shaved???? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Been there, done it...didn't get the T-Shirt... I told ya that IV is the SHIT (no Pun)... Duck your next..Seriously..Get_R_Done.

It's such a thrill.......I wish I could remember the Fart part! :huh: But hey...Mommie came in and Diapered me after...I'm sure the Nurses liked that....I wonder if they noticed I'm shaved???? ;)

I did a colonoscopy a few years ago for gut pain...didn't quite follow the prep directions and kept drinking water, which kept me out of pain...so I wake up a little early on my side, the snake is sloshing around on its way out, and the question to the nurse is what to do about the fact that I have to pee...she produces a large pitcher and I fill it with perhaps two quarts of pee, remember I was on muscle relaxants...

Also, at the beginning, the first nurse is giving me the third degree to ensure I am supposed to be the one getting the operation, and the second one is giving me an IV needle....I pause with the first nurse to pay attention to getting stuck with the needle, the first nurse wonders why I suddenly can't answer questions...

After my colonoscopy I came home, they wouldn't let me drive so I had to get my brother to take me, and sat around for a few mins. and then got in my truck and left for the rest of the morning untill I got all my things done for the day.

Later on that afternoon, I watched some TV and fell asleep for an hour, simpley because I was up so early in the morning to go for the test.

This happend after eye surgery, and the 2 colonoscopys I had.

I don't smoke or drink much. I understand that smokers have a much higher tolerance for sedatives and the like than most.

Me, everything hits me different. Some thing have no effect and some have twice the intended response.

Well I do take morphine for pain, and it has the reverse effect on me, it makes me hyper, and therfor everything they give me reacts differently.

I had cateract sergery and I was talking to the doctor while he was doing the sergery, he had to tell me to shut up, then he explained to the nurses that I use morphine, and that is why I was so talkitive and alert.

But I only take enough to keep the pain slightly out of reach, some pain is good, other wise I would hurt myself when doing things and I have, not realizeing how much I hurt myself.

Once and a while I will run into something with my bad leg, and not realize untill later on that I'm bleeding, because that leg feels no pain, or sensation of bleeding, from my knee down.

• 3 weeks later...

colonoscopies are a cakewalk...and I had one when I was 18....

now.. If your doc says "flex-sigmoidoscopy" then go ahead and panic, because they DON'T sedate you for that one. "Flex" is sort of a misnomer because the half meter long contraption is NOT very flexible. This is as close to anal rape as you can get without actually being raped..............except a doctor and plenty of female nurses are all watching your agony as they note the pretty pictures that appear on the video screen.

• 4 months later...

colonoscopies are a cakewalk...and I had one when I was 18....

now.. If your doc says "flex-sigmoidoscopy" then go ahead and panic, because they DON'T sedate you for that one. "Flex" is sort of a misnomer because the half meter long contraption is NOT very flexible. This is as close to anal rape as you can get without actually being raped..............except a doctor and plenty of female nurses are all watching your agony as they note the pretty pictures that appear on the video screen.

...that ain't your tongue in your cheek!!...god it seemed like that damn thing was just going to poke right out of me!

I've had both the "flex-sigmoidoscopy" and colonoscopy. As for the flex-sigmoidoscopy I didn't have the feeling of rape as such, but it sure was uncomfortable! Either way, the prep is the pits!!! I don't mind shitting my diaper, but not with the runs as bad as the prep makes you go. That would be a great punishment for me...true punishment!

Strangely enough, though, I love the feeling of the IV and just fading out and then fading back into reality. I've done pain pills for various back problems, etc and they give some relief. My wife has to be sitting on the edge of the bed before taking those pills for fear of not making it to lie down before they knock her out. I'd have to double up to get any similar effect. On the other hand, she stays awake during the colonoscopy in spite of the drugs, while I fade right out.

Anyone else enjoy the sensation of being put out like that?