LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Would Take A Pill......

DailyDi

I would take a pill....  

304 members have voted

1. 1. I would take a pill that would make me wake up tomorrow....

• totally incontinent
    • urinary incontnent only.
    • a bedwetter.
    • a baby again.
    • a kid again.
    • a girl instead of a boy.
    • a boy instead of a girl.
    • and never want to wear a diaper again!

totally incontinent - sure, this might be a pain in the butt (no pun intended), but it might be fun for a while

urinary incontnent only. - Yeah, definitly the most fun choice.

a bedwetter. - Oh, the joy! If only I could go back to the blissful innocence of apathy about my bedwetting habits.

a baby again. - I voted no for this one. I guess I"m assuming I don't retain my current knowledge? Because that woudl be silly to go back and do it all again and do the same stuff again. Would I remmebr the first time. Too many questions to be certain.

a kid again. Double standard. I voted yes here, and assumed I would retain my current knolwedge. Would be fun to have a 5.0 in highschool.

a girl instead of a boy. - why not? This could be a lot of fun, I have no idea how it'd turn out.

a boy instead of a girl. - I'm a guy, so..

and never want to wear a diaper again! - That's why I'm on this site... I want to be in my diapers, so... no

Of course, I do assume tha I have a magic pill to turn me back when I'm done with whichever of these I choose. I don't thikn I'd really want to live the rest of my life as incontinent.

this IS a pickle now I gotta say! after this long time daily di posted 2 polls and itll be quite some time until I come up with a reasonable response. Well this poll is quite simple though, I have periods when I just want to be back in diapers because my dream would be to not be able to control my bladder. However, there are time when I want nothing else than to wake up and not be interested in any kind of kink or fetish. And then there are days that I am totally obscessed with the psychological study of all kinds of sexual dysfunctions (deviations, fetishes, etc.) and I want to find answers to all kinds of interesting questions. I am in this kind of stage now, I would say.

Well, these are my toughts, again, a tremendously well chosen question.

Pull-ups man :)

I would have to say I'd take a pill to be kid again, that's what I voted for. I fell like I really missed out on alot of my childhood from being sick at such a young age and always going for treatments. I would go back if I had a chance and maybe, just maybe I could have the chance to wear diapers at a younger age. :)

I voted for the things that I really would want for sure in my life and definitely would not regret down the road. This is definitely a good thought-provoking question....I was excited to see some new polls after so long!

Totally Incontinent: Nope, don't know if I could take that for too long without becoming bitter toward diapers, and I don't want that to happen. I love the feeling of a messy diaper, but I loathe the cleanup that goes with it, so that will stay a once in awhile thing for me.

Urinary Incontinent: Yup. Already planning on going 24/7 once I come back to the states, and this would give me a good reason/excuse to do so ;).

Bedwetter: Kinda redundant with UI, so I didn't check it, but I do want to be a bedwetter again.

Baby Again: Nope, no real appeal there. Do I enjoy playing baby from time to time? Yes. Do I want to be a baby again permanently, or live through the growing cycle again? No.

Kid Again: Same thing from Baby Again

Become a Girl: Yes. I'll leave it at that.

Become a Boy: Already a boy :)

Not be interested in diapers anymore: Nope, no real desire for that. I've come to peace with my diaper loving self.

I Choose bedwetter because well when i do get to wear diapers to bed i usually have wet them almost to wetting the bed now while i have all ways have used a rubber sheet under my normal bedding it helps some when i do leak out some it helps but i will stay in my diapers though as much as i can

hmm, interesting idea. i often thought about this, actually, lol

totally incontinent - not really, i dont like crapping my pants in private, let alone in public :rolleyes:

urinary incontnent only - could be fun, give it to my g/f too, lol :D

a bedwetter - nah, i enjoy waking up in dry sheets. plus i like to go camping and if i wake up in a wet sleeping bag (leaking tent, not leaking me) i get kinda crabby. plus your kinda screwed if you cant dry it out in time for the next night <_<

a baby again - nope, like my independence and doing things other than laying on my back staring at the ceiling -_-

a kid again - dont think so. i like how i am, the friends i made, and the memories i have too much to go back and do it again

a girl instead of a boy - hmm, that would be sweet. i would get my own set of boobs to play with! lol :lol:

a boy instead of a girl - i AM a boy, lol

and never want to wear a diaper again - nope nope and nope. they feel too damn good :D

otally incontinent - if I had a mommy id do it

urinary incontnent only - sure I guess it would give a reason to explain diapers before going into everything else

a bedwetter - if I was in diapers already why not

a baby again - if I had a mommy set up and had planned a bunch of stuff out

a kid again - maybe it depends the situation i was in

a girl instead of a boy - yeah I would defiantly do it but regrettably for the community id be another lesbian

a boy instead of a girl - already a boy

and never want to wear a diaper again - nope

I said, 'incontinent' 'baby' and 'girl'...heck, I'm 60 now and while I've got many, many more years, hopefully, why not start over???

A lot of us are assuming this pill would have only a temporary effect...and many of us may be answering it as the fantasy question it is...and I've got questions like, "If I vote to wake up a baby again, do I remember that I was an adult just the day before???"

I've got to say I'm happy with my life as it is - at least overall. I wouldn't want to give up diapers, but I do like my independence. I'm not so sure I'd want to be truly incontinent at my age...haha...maybe it's coming all too soon...age creeping up...

These are fun questions to play with...on many levels.

yes to all of them (apart from female to male since im already male) and with no quhams about being able to turn back or anything. id hapily do any of them on a permanant basis (asuming it didnt have any nasty side effects and was actualy a complete and perfect transformation)

well i can't vote in this onefor a few reasons.

1. would this pill be permanate or would it wear off allowing the person to decide if they wanted to continue taking it?

2. if we choose kid or baby again, would we physically regress and maintain our current knowledge? or would we completely start over, because no way i'd do that...but theres always that saying, if i knew them what i knew now... so being turned into a kid again, but having the knowledge i have now.. maybe i'd do it for a few days.. but that goes back to question 1?

so i can't vote, but otherwise i might try a pill for all of em.. assuming it wasn't permanate and i knew then what i knew now so to speak.

• 3 weeks later...

All of my answers are based on the assumption that it's reversible. I wouldn't do any permanently...

totally incontinent - Yes

urinary incontnent only - Yes

a bedwetter - Yes

a baby again - No

a kid again - Maybe occasionally. Adults get to do more fun stuff though. :wub::drive1::beer:

a girl instead of a boy - Yes... I'd rather take this pill than any of the others. Being able to switch genders on a whim would be awesome.

a boy instead of a girl - Already a boy

Shoot, I didn't notice that I could check more than one until it was too late. I picked bedwetting... but if it were reversible, I'd happily try any of the first five.

(I might take the bedwetting pill even if it weren't reversible. I think I probably wouldn't... but I'd definitely think long and hard about it.)

• 2 weeks later...

I have no wish to be incon, so no to all of those.

I was a bed wetter until I was 12, and didn't get any joy from it, so no to that one (although it would be better this time, because I could wear diapers for it.......but still no).

I'd be curious to be a baby again, but only it was for a few months, and only if I retained my own mind. I wouldn't want to be a baby and have the mind of a baby.........what would be the point, you couldn't enjoy it.

A kid again, as above.

I would take a pill to be a girl, but only if lasted say a year. It would be great to experience being a woman, but I'm happy to be a guy in the long run.

I wouldn't take a pill to stop me being an AB, nah I enjoy and it keeps me out of trouble.

All in all I'm happy being myself, I wouldn't want to change myself forever.

Beth

• 2 months later...

totally incontinent - definatly i love the feeling of wetting and messing uncontrolably

urinary incontnent only. - Yeah is i said above

a bedwetter. - top answer again :P

a baby again. - yes i really would but i would like to keep memories

a kid again. yes yes yes having that chance again would be great i could make a new start

a girl instead of a boy. - yes i would quite a lot of the time i wish that i was a girl and combined with the kid or baby again id be in heaven

a boy instead of a girl. - I'm already one

and never want to wear a diaper again! - erm no i love my diapers :P