LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When I Grow Up I Want To Be.............

Ahhhhh, those were the days. Remember when you had nothing more to plan for than what you will be when you grow up?

I remember the days when my short term plan was to jump some buses like Evel Knievel, and then in the longer term to fly the Space Shuttle, oh most exciting of all I wanted to be a vet!! Needless to say I didn't acomplish any of those dreams, not even becoming a vet.......sob!!! :crybaby:

So what did you boys and girls want be when you grow up?

Beth

Guest Mandi Danielle

I wanted to be a daycare teacher for the longest time. Then I wanted to be a doctor and help kids. Now - I will be going to University next year to be a Nurse, I'd love to work with young adults. So my dreams didn't change -too- much!

Started out as teacher... but i didn't know what i'd teach. Then i went to doctor to help people, but i'm afraid of blood, needles, and hospitals even. That wouldn't work. I bounced around a few other ideas, but i cant really recall anything i wanted to be when i was really little. Hopefully i was focusing on staying a kid as long as i could.

As for now... since i haven't taken my senior year yet due to some kindergarten mixups, i'm considering psychology, teaching, and literature as my profession.

I still have time, though.

-Sophie

Guest Baby Princess Lucentia

I always wanted to be some crazy inventor hehehe

Good job I've decided to be a teacher... otherwise i might end up looking like 'The Doc' from 'Back To The Future'

Giggles

Lucy

I've always been interested in guns and the military. When I was younger, I wanted to be a Navy SEAL or a Green Beret. When I found out the military wouldn't take me, I started thinking about being a police officer. I was about to join the police academy, when a friend came up to me and asked me if I would help him out with a bail enforcement job. He needed to drag some drug dealer's ass back to jail. So, I went with him, and as they say, the rest is history.

Well, I had plenty of dreams of what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wanted to be a detective, I even interveiwed one for a school project. Then I changed my plans to wanting to be a pro-golfer on the PGA Tours. I used to work with my uncle who is a vet, and thought about following in his footsteps. Then I had hopes of being a pro-football player, but due to an illness as a kid I'm unable to play contact sports, plus at 5ft. 6in. I don't know how effective I'd be ha..ha! Now I work at a small town grocery store, which isn't too bad but I am going to a community college to try and better myself.

i wanted to be an artist...an illustrator for both childrens books and sci-fi fantasy stuff.............ultimately the covers of Heavy Metal Magazine......Somehow the universe was full of twists............but i love my work..............pre-school teacher.....education/social service administration.....bdsm slave

As a kid I wanted to be a pro football goalie, then a pro race driver and again a pro football goalie. As time moved on I had to repeat 9th grade and later to leave school after 10th grade. I had not the biggest choice of jobs so I became a plumber and later returned to school to make a college degree in hvac engineering.

After some unemployment right after school I am working now as some kind of MacGyver in the plumber/hvac field.

• 7 months later...

When i was pretty little like 3-4 years old, i wanted to be a toll booth ticket collector, this is back before they had those 'toss your coins into a basket' type thing, and you got a ticket when you got onto the highway, then the ticket would tell you how much you would pay per exit, and when you got off the highway you handed them your ticket and the money you owed... i wanted to be the person in the little booth.

Until i was 16 and tore both acl's in my knees to the point where i couldn't join, i wanted to join the marines, and had started doing kickboxing, and swam competitively to be in shape for such a move.

After i hurt my knees, i didn't know what i wanted to do and spent four years at univ studying to be a special ed teacher, but realized, thankfully before i got my degree, i really didn't want to teach, now i'm back in school, and will soon be applying to graduate schools to be a librarian.

Mines embarrassing...i wanted to be a trucker...when I was younger...and still now... I love cars, buses and lorries and wanted to know everything about them.

What's embarrassing about wanting to be a trucker? Everyone I know wanted to be trucker at some point. Mostly fueled by the Smokey & The Bandit movies and Convoy and other truckin' movies and songs. Some of my neighbors are truckers. My grandpa used to be a trucker...

Apart from the trucker and action hero phases, I wanted to be a scientist. Of course, this was also from a complete lack of understanding of what scientists did. Until highschool, most of us figures that that being a scientist meant creating monsters and hightech weapons and cool stuff like that. After that particular dream bubble got popped, I wanted to be a computer programmer. But the highschool didn't have much to cater with to that decision (they're more interested in producing jocks), and Haskell is so horribly underfunded that it would've taken me at least 8-12 years to get the classes I'd need.

TEACHER: And what does your father do for a living?

STUDENT: He's a lawyer.

TEACHER: Honest?

STUDENT: Nope. Just a regular lawyer.

Oh yeah--I always wanted to be a kindergarten teacher but then there's that little dilemma of having to get a G.D. Master's Degree.

So I decided to become a writer.

Oh yeah--I always wanted to be a kindergarten teacher but then there's that little dilemma of having to get a G.D. Master's Degree.

So I decided to become a writer.

You have to earn a master's degree so you can teach the little kiddies how to play with clay and draw? I didn't know that. :lol::lol::lol:

I never aspired to any career when I was growing up and I must admit that I have been a complete success in this endeavor. Who says you can't succeed if you don't try?

Hugs,

Freta

• 4 months later...

I wanted to be a doctor and revive dead threads and topics.... lol. :P

I've Not been around for months and just looking through all the old posts.

I never knew what I wanted to be when I was little (still don't now)nixweiss.gif

The only thing I can remember wanting to be was a vampire. being out at night and being able to see in the dark and fly... not sure if that counts though.