LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dumper Nabbed

On July 31, 2008, Colonial Heights Police Department charged a city resident with littering after he was observed throwing a bag containing soiled adult diapers from his vehicle onto the roadway.

The arrest was the result of an investigation by police into the frequent dumping of adult diapers onto the Interstate 95 northbound on-ramp off Temple Avenue. For more than a month, soiled adult diapers were discovered on the on-ramp shoulder and adjacent grass areas.

Police narrowed down the times when the diapers were being dumped and established surveillance of the area. On July 31, 2008 at 4:45 AM a patrol officer observed the driver of a red Ford throw a bag from his vehicle window onto the roadway.

The driver was stopped as he entered Interstate 95. He was issued summonses for Littering and traffic infractions, and was released from the scene.

Later in the day, he was served with eight (8) additional criminal summonses for Littering. The additional charges stemmed from the dumping of diapers on prior dates in the same area.

A trial date of September 9, 2008 at 2:30 PM was set in Colonial Heights General District Court.

What a strange thing. Why not just throw them out. If you have to hide your trash use a gas station trash can or something.

My point exactly. Why litter? I hate littering...

His method was probably more effort than just throwing them in a dumpster nearby anyway.

-Sophie

If he wanted privacy to dump his diapers and no one to see what he was doing, all he had to do is go behind any strip mall in his area. Every single one of them has multiple dumpsters that no one ever looks at or in. This kind of crap is ridiculous. Especially on Insterstate 95. 80% of those ramps have cameras on them anyway for the DoT to figure out where there's major backups in traffic. I'm sure the case was ludicrously easy for the cops to solve. Now this is going to get dragged out in front of everyone. <Sigh> And yet another example of the idiocy that makes people have a bad opinion of our lifestyle.

I think he was doing it as a "calling card" type thing, as in leaving a message, not so much as throwing them away, but more of a message as in, look what is in your neighborhood, you don't know who it is type messages, probably doing is as a "thrill" not realizing the damage he is doing, or maybe not even caring.

Thats just it, he did want people to notice, he was leaving "calling cards" without giving up his identity until of course he was caught, OF COURSE he could have disposed of them discretely and properly.

Pet would know this first hand because it really was Pet doing it....lol

I use outside public trash cans, mostly where I shop or buy gas, I'm paying them to use the trash can, I would use my own trash but I don't put a bag out that often, and a bag of used diapers weighs a ton.

So I get rid of them 2 to 3 diapers at a time, but I never ever throw them on the road side, they are some people in my area that do that with bags of trash, I live on a country road between 2 highways and it's a busy road during the day, but some people are still tossing out a bag of trash in one secluded spot where they are no homes.

Waves hi to Pet. Long time no see!!!!!!!!!!

As for the diaper dumping, that was just plain stupid and now he will be publically known for it. But look in most any shopping center parking lot, they are littered with used diapers where parents just drop them after changing baby. Even if the trash can is close, the parking lot seems more convenient. Lazy litterbugs!

Froggy

This is a case where the publicity is a good thing. He earned his 15 minutes of fame and deserves every minute of it. I hope they publish his picture along with it and it gets picked up nationally. Whether he was doing it because he didn't want to have anyone know about him or he was trying to be in everyone's face with it, the best punishment is the publicity. The fine isn't going to affect him much and they're not going to waste jail space for littering. This Jackass deserves everything he gets and I hope he reads this too.

Hugs,

Freta

Actually in some States ,Cities and Counties it is against the law to dump your personal garbage into a commercial dumpster used by retailers and other businesses. That said why not go to a gas station and dump it into the trash can by the pumps?

Actually in some States ,Cities and Counties it is against the law to dump your personal garbage into a commercial dumpster used by retailers and other businesses.

The trash bins in Federal Parks have a sticker that says the aforementioned, but obviously the bins are there for garbage. Is the coke bottle you drank from while at the park not your personal garbage? That's where I throw my diapers away. It's gets me out of the house and away from the family trash cans that are not at all private.

On July 31, 2008, Colonial Heights Police Department charged a city resident with littering after he was observed throwing a bag containing soiled adult diapers from his vehicle onto the roadway.

Later in the day, he was served with eight (8) additional criminal summonses for Littering. The additional charges stemmed from the dumping of diapers on prior dates in the same area.

A trial date of September 9, 2008 at 2:30 PM was set in Colonial Heights General District Court.

Ahh, so I'm not the only one pissed off when I find diapers by the roadside... remember me complaining about this awhile back?

And yes, I have used a lot of other people's dumpsters and trash cans to dispose of my used padding...In my current existence, I am the man who takes out the trash, and then hauls the can out to the curb, so no real need to do more work.

It sounds like a young adult -- normally such articles name names.

Waves hi to Pet. Long time no see!!!!!!!!!!

As for the diaper dumping, that was just plain stupid and now he will be publically known for it. But look in most any shopping center parking lot, they are littered with used diapers where parents just drop them after changing baby. Even if the trash can is close, the parking lot seems more convenient. Lazy litterbugs!

Froggy

When I was working as a cart pusher at Wal-Mart, I found a cart with a bag full of dirty diapers in it. That's not just from a trip to Wal-Mart. Someone intentionally put about a days worth of dirty baby diapers inside a shopping cart.

And---when is the last time you read about someone putting a bag of trash in a dumpster without permission, even if it was privately owned????

Hell, in most 'rust belt' cities, it is just dumped on the vacant lot next door with the used tires

Testing would have been needed to confirm that the older bags of diapers were his. Ewww.