LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Politics!

Yeah, you heard me. Politics, baby.

And the most interesting guy around is Barack, so what is he? Charlatan or messiah? And how do we know, assuming he is as noble as he claims, that he won't become corrupted by the system? All I know is, that man better pick a smart administration.

I do like Michelle Obama. Woman is smart, you can tell she's thinking when you look at her face. Try looking at Laura Bush's face for contrast. Plus she doesn't have that "stepford wife" vibe. Because you know somewhere along the campaign process they manually suck the frontal lobe out of to-be first ladies' noses.

McCain isn't going to win (knock on wood). Republicans are dead.

I like Obama's stance on foreign policy. It's fresh thinking. That may be dangerous but I don't care, I'm an anarchist. Plus his policies (from what I read) just make logical sense. A nation doesn't like us? Perhaps we should talk to them. Crazy.

Can't really argue with your post at all. If Obama doesn't work out I'll still feel better than the 1st year of bush, never mind the seemingly endless other 7 years. I didn't vote for bush the first round. I guess I was being a pessimist, a lot of people saw his brain as half full while I was seeing it as half empty. I could understand that others wanted to be optimistic. What I can't understand was how anyone could vote for him the second time. That was just plain stupidity. A pet rock would have been an improvement.

Hugs,

Freta

I like how Obama led his campaign with out the use of big money. The majority of his donations were under 200 bucks by the people of the US. I really do hope he chooses a good cabinet. This country is in need of some change that is for sure!

As for McCain, uh... the republicans are feasting upon themselves right now and I sure hope he does not get elected. The country cannot continue in the way it has been we are busy going bankrupt.

~Brian

I wonder if McCain wears diapers, he's so old it seems if he did get elected he'd undoublable end up in adult diapers. Obama is young and into the internet, and seems more open new things and change. I'm sure all AB/DL like the feeling of being changed. I'd be interesting to know who has the most friendly AB/DL policies.

Obama is a hard core Communist. His facination with Marxism is well documented.

Most people do not realize what Marxism really is because they were educated in the American public school system. The US government wants people to be ignorant.

Obama talks about "change" but fails to mention any true specifics.

Obama wants to nationalize healthcare. This is bad news. If this happens healthcare will become rationed. The UK system is a total flop. The government mismanages everything it touches.

Obama will not commit to domestic oil production. He would prefer to remain a slave of Middle East oil. Oil prices really rose when the Democrats took over the American legislature. When Nancy Pelosi announced that there would be no more domestic oil production, oil prices sky-rocketed because to supply and demand fears.

Obama wants to sit down and talk to our enemies. From the surface it sounds like a good idea but we should not render credibility to dictators like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Mr. Ahmadinejad believes that the holocaust didn't happen. I find this offensive because my grandmother was held captive at Auschwitz. Mr. Ahmadinejad is committed to the destruction of Israel. Israel has learned the hard way. Terrorist should not be negoiated with. Terrorist should be killed. Mr. Ahmadinejad bragged that homosexuality was not a problem in Iran. Iran executes homosexuals.

America will fall once the masses realize that they can legally confiscate the wealth of its citizens. Most Americans pay no income tax. If you have a family, with children 17 and younger and make less than 75,000 bucks a year, you pay no income tax. The top 10 percent of wage-earners now pay 90 percent of the income tax collected. I am not refering to social security here.

Most people here are not old enough to remember the worst president in the last 50 years. Those of you who think Bush is bad do not remember Jimmy Carter. Jimmy Carter was a true liberal idiot bafoon.

More than likely, history will repaet itself and America will elect Obama. He will be a one term president.

I will not be voting to elect McCain. I will be voting to keep Obama out.

Yeah, you heard me. Politics, baby.

And the most interesting guy around is Barack, so what is he? Charlatan or messiah? And how do we know, assuming he is as noble as he claims, that he won't become corrupted by the system? All I know is, that man better pick a smart administration.

I do like Michelle Obama. Woman is smart, you can tell she's thinking when you look at her face. Try looking at Laura Bush's face for contrast. Plus she doesn't have that "stepford wife" vibe. Because you know somewhere along the campaign process they manually suck the frontal lobe out of to-be first ladies' noses.

I like Obama's stance on foreign policy. It's fresh thinking. That may be dangerous but I don't care, I'm an anarchist. Plus his policies (from what I read) just make logical sense. A nation doesn't like us? Perhaps we should talk to them. Crazy.

I love the fact that every American I've spoken to for about the last 3 years (either on here, or when I've been in the States) didn't vote for Bush. I've not spoken to anybody who voted for the guy.......funny that, considering he is still in power.

On a slightly different note, I love the fact that our waste of space Prime Minister says our troops will stay in Afghanistan "until the job is done" what's that mean? What does he define as job done? Talk about vague!

Redneck, you're right, most people on here are too young to remember Carter. It's like saying Warren Harding's administration was corrupt. Unless you're interested in history you won't really know about it.

Beth

I did vote for Bust in both terms. I did because it was the right thing to do.

Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and used them. The confiscated paperwork indicated that a nuclear program did indeed exist. Now it is time to turn our eyes on Iran. We know the high cost of our actions in Iraq. We will never know the cost of failure to act.

It should be noted that Saddam used toxic gas on the Kurds in northern Iraq and was subsiquentyl executed.

I did not vote for the Democrats because I was afraid that they would sign on to the Kyoto protocall. I personally think that "climate change" is a tool being used by the rest of the world to fleece America.

The job will be done when we see Osama binLaden swing from a rope like Saddam.

I love the fact that every American I've spoken to for about the last 3 years (either on here, or when I've been in the States) didn't vote for Bush. I've not spoken to anybody who voted for the guy.......funny that, considering he is still in power.

On a slightly different note, I love the fact that our waste of space Prime Minister says our troops will stay in Afghanistan "until the job is done" what's that mean? What does he define as job done? Talk about vague!

Redneck, you're right, most people on here are too young to remember Carter. It's like saying Warren Harding's administration was corrupt. Unless you're interested in history you won't really know about it.

Beth

Most people do not realize what Marxism really is because they were educated in the American public school system. The US government wants people to be ignorant.

Obama talks about "change" but fails to mention any true specifics.

Obama will not commit to domestic oil production. He would prefer to remain a slave of Middle East oil. Oil prices really rose when the Democrats took over the American legislature. When Nancy Pelosi announced that there would be no more domestic oil production, oil prices sky-rocketed because to supply and demand fears.

Obama wants to sit down and talk to our enemies. From the surface it sounds like a good idea but we should not render credibility to dictators like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Mr. Ahmadinejad believes that the holocaust didn't happen. I find this offensive because my grandmother was held captive at Auschwitz. Mr. Ahmadinejad is committed to the destruction of Israel. Israel has learned the hard way. Terrorist should not be negoiated with. Terrorist should be killed. Mr. Ahmadinejad bragged that homosexuality was not a problem in Iran. Iran executes homosexuals.

America will fall once the masses realize that they can legally confiscate the wealth of its citizens. Most Americans pay no income tax. If you have a family, with children 17 and younger and make less than 75,000 bucks a year, you pay no income tax. The top 10 percent of wage-earners now pay 90 percent of the income tax collected. I am not refering to social security here.

So this is why there are no political forums. I'm not saying you're wrong for expressing your viewpoints redneck diaper boy, I just see that there can be a very messy fight coming up. So let's try to keep this civil, agreed?

Obama has a somewhat extreme voting record from his time in the senate. But I don't believe this makes him a Marxist. I'm sure the man sees the superiority of a capitalist economy.

There isn't that much oil in the middle east. Enough to make a few of Bush's friends rich, but not enough to power America. The Middle East has only 6% of the world's oil. It's still a lot, but not enough. I'm sure Obama, like many democrats, wants to focus on other energy alternatives. Oil production is heavily subsidized by the government. We could invest that money in other ideas. And oil prices aren't facilitated by the public fears, they are facilitated by demand. And now that China and India have become more developed in some areas, they are demanding oil too. Ergo, prices go up.

I know Ahmadinejad is a douche. I know. But just because he's an asshole doesn't mean we can ignore him. He is the leader of Iran, a country that has always been more of a threat to the US than Iraq ever was. We can't ignore that. And instead of ripping our army to shreds fighting THREE wars, we should take a more peaceful and economically viable route by talking to the man. I mean, be serious. We should not invade Iran, we should not be in any more wars. It's bleeding our treasury and fucking with our international reputation. No more hasty decisions. No more wars.

I doubt people making 75,000 a year have the resources to confiscate the wealth of US citizens (unless they are cybernetic geniuses). Plus the American government gets the big bucks not from taxes, but from international trade.

Beth

The prime minister isn't going to appease the people on this one. America and England are still the top dogs of the geopolitical spectrum and BFFs forever. This relationship benefits both countries. No politician is going to threaten that. Until the job is done? I don't know. Honestly it shouldn't be this hard to find a guy in a cave. Surely British and American intelligence can find a man in a cave. You have to wonder why they can't.

Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and used them. The confiscated paperwork indicated that a nuclear program did indeed exist. Now it is time to turn our eyes on Iran. We know the high cost of our actions in Iraq. We will never know the cost of failure to act.

I did not vote for the Democrats because I was afraid that they would sign on to the Kyoto protocall. I personally think that "climate change" is a tool being used by the rest of the world to fleece America.

Your friend Bushy boy held hands with the leader of Saudi Arabia. Did you know that the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia and Iran? (None were from Iraq, btw) I'm not saying bomb Saudi Arabia, I'm saying your buddy could've been more pushy with his BFF to find the culprits responsible for 9/11.

I'm interested to know where you get your information concerning Saddam. Every resource I've looked at, including all major newspapers, say no WMDs were ever found. Aside from confiscated papers, are there actual nuclear warheads anywhere inside Iraq? I don't think so.

There is a lot of evidence that suggests global warming is happening and it's catalyst is human industry. But I am ambivalent about this issue. I don't know whether this is by human hand or natural. The information scientists are analyzing can say many things. In fact, it's very easy to interpret the information, rather than analyze it. So I don't know. I haven't done enough research. But being green never hurts.

WHY haven't we found Osama bin Laden? I'll tell you why, because he belongs to the bin Laden family who VISIT America frequently and without SCRUTINY. The bin Ladens are a very very very powerful and influential family with close ties to Washington. I can tell you now that no one is putting Osama's brothers or father in the ol' interrogation chair. WHY? The man killed 3000 people and caused thousands more to suffer and perish! Innocents are locked away in Gitmo for even thinking about Osama! But why not his FAMILY?!

Huh?! Why is that?!

This is why I'm voting for Barack Obama. Because he is an outsider. He was born without wealth, no family ties to Washington, no political "friends". And I am so sick of this administration's back door dealings. The way they do it right in front of our faces with the faultiest of excuses is infuriating. How dare they treat the American public like a bunch of imbeciles! I am disgusted with this government's nepotism. I won't blow it up but I'll do the next best thing: I and the rest of America will elect Obama as a big "Fuck You!" to the Washington elites.

Okay...I need to calm down. This rant wasn't directed at anybody but those bastards in Washington.

It should be noted that Saddam used toxic gas on the Kurds in northern Iraq and was subsequently executed.

WMD's? Please don't make me laugh. When will you guys understand that Bush lied to you, the same way Blair lied to us? What did he have, a few old SCUDS and some posion gas. They could hit Israel but that's about it. Besides, on that basis you will justify attacking North Korea too.

You don't need to invade a country to find one man. Especially as he didn't come from Iraq in the first place. Besides, the job won't be done when Bin Laden swings. There will be other Bin Laden's to take his place.

I've spent lots of time in the Arab World and to be honest the average person couldn't give a damn about Bin Laden or Saddam. But what they do care about is Britain and the US, because they see us as Imperialistic aggressors, who won't stop until we rule the Arab World and destroy their centuries old culture. By invading Iraq and any further Arab countries, we are just reinforcing that view in their minds. This will just create more hatred against us. more Bin Ladens, and more 9/11's.

Sorry, but it's true.

Redneck diaper boy, I don't have a problem with opinions that do not agree with mine but I do have problems with people that take opinions and present them as facts.

A lot of people might buy into this crap because you sound so sure about this. Prove it! Don't give me someone else's opinion to back up yours, show me where Barak has said he is "facinated" with Marxism or says he is a hard core Communist. If you can't back this up with real documented proof than you never should have said it in the first place.

The reality here is that the US oil companies control production not Barak Obama, Nancy Pilosi, The Congress or the Democratic Party. The US oil companies are pumping all they can get because at $140 a barrel they're laughing all the way to the bank. What the government does control is where the oil companies can't drill for oil such as the Alaskan Wildlife Area and some of the gulf coast. There are valid reasons behind this decision. An oil spill close to the Florida gulf coast would have catastrophic consequences on their beaches which their economy is based upon.

No weapons of mass destruction were ever found. There was a nuclear program at one time but our friends the Israelis took out the reactor complex under construction before it could become operational. It was never rebuilt. Sadam was never a threat to our country. He was however a great diversion of our attention to the flaws of the bush presidency and a great asset to bush's reelection campaign.

See below

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush on Wednesday called for halting the growth of U.S. greenhouse gas emissions by 2025 and said Congress -- not judges or regulators -- should take the lead role in grappling with global warming.

Bush, who leaves office in nine months, offered no specific proposals in the address.

But he laid out a framework for future measures he said would balance the need to curb carbon emissions blamed for increasing global temperatures, with protecting the U.S. economy.

What more can I say. Throughout his entire presidency bush said he didn't believe in global warming. Al Gore who you proudly did not vote for spent his time trying to do something about it and look at where we are now.

Lets's see, bush wasn't up to the job so now we should vote for more of the same until we get him. It sounds like the perfect Republican plan to stay in power forever. Just talk big and do nothing.

Hugs,

Freta

All of the bickering about Iraq. Well we are there now what do we do now? I do not support the war but if we pull out we will leave the country in shambles. One thing I know for sure is we can't keep up the financial pace we currently have. We are running our country off of borrowed money. We are beginning to owe our lives to other countries. Redneck, that is not a bill you will have the pay, you will be dead when it comes time to repay our debts. The financial liability falls on my generation and my children's generation. This economic stimulus was all borrowed money, you will be paying it back next year in your taxes.

How about we close some tax loop holes so the rich pay their fair amount? Currently the financial disparity in American is growing.

Obama as a Marxist? Please, tell me where that information came from? I have read both of his books and he comes across as quite a moderate...

~Brian

I won't comment on the presidential choices, other than to repeat a joke I heard the other day. Obama is the first Black man in history to ever beat a white woman and not go to jail.

I was under the impression however that the Economic stimulus check (Which is late I might ad, was suppose to come today, I could use $1800) was nothing more than a tax rebate which would have came out next year when you did your taxes, so you were getting it sooner than later and also it is not a taxable income. Being that it was your rebate of taxes, can't tax the tax, well they do..but anyway.

I get so frustrated by people saying the national debt is growing thanks to the president. Well yeah and no. The National Debt on January 1st 1791 was just $75 million dollars (Try converting that to today's dollar). Every president after that has contributed to it. Each one growing it. There will always be a national debt. Every Presidential candidate that says they can balance the deficit, not the debt. The Deficit is merely the budget which adds to the debt.

It's funny as every Candidate says they can balance the deficit in 8 years, what a great all around number (2 Terms). No President has ever gave what they promised, well we did get to the moon..but hey realistically no.

You can vote left or right, up or down. But the fact still remains we will have a loser in the White house and Half will be bitching about it. We had our chance, and he was shot. Personally if things keep going I feel we are looking at another one of those deals. (NO not me I could care less, a president is a president, they don't run our country anymore than the Queen of England runs Britian)

I stand by my own rhetoric!

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/obamas-communist-mentor/

There is no reason to not drill for oil other than to lower the American lifestyle.

The objective, of the Democrats is to get as many people as posible to be dependent on some government program. This insures the Marxist power base.

Redneck diaper boy, I don't have a problem with opinions that do not agree with mine but I do have problems with people that take opinions and present them as facts.

A lot of people might buy into this crap because you sound so sure about this. Prove it! Don't give me someone else's opinion to back up yours, show me where Barak has said he is "facinated" with Marxism or says he is a hard core Communist. If you can't back this up with real documented proof than you never should have said it in the first place.

The reality here is that the US oil companies control production not Barak Obama, Nancy Pilosi, The Congress or the Democratic Party. The US oil companies are pumping all they can get because at $140 a barrel they're laughing all the way to the bank. What the government does control is where the oil companies can't drill for oil such as the Alaskan Wildlife Area and some of the gulf coast. There are valid reasons behind this decision. An oil spill close to the Florida gulf coast would have catastrophic consequences on their beaches which their economy is based upon.

No weapons of mass destruction were ever found. There was a nuclear program at one time but our friends the Israelis took out the reactor complex under construction before it could become operational. It was never rebuilt. Sadam was never a threat to our country. He was however a great diversion of our attention to the flaws of the bush presidency and a great asset to bush's reelection campaign.

See below

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush on Wednesday called for halting the growth of U.S. greenhouse gas emissions by 2025 and said Congress -- not judges or regulators -- should take the lead role in grappling with global warming.

Bush, who leaves office in nine months, offered no specific proposals in the address.

But he laid out a framework for future measures he said would balance the need to curb carbon emissions blamed for increasing global temperatures, with protecting the U.S. economy.

What more can I say. Throughout his entire presidency bush said he didn't believe in global warming. Al Gore who you proudly did not vote for spent his time trying to do something about it and look at where we are now.

Lets's see, bush wasn't up to the job so now we should vote for more of the same until we get him. It sounds like the perfect Republican plan to stay in power forever. Just talk big and do nothing.

Hugs,

Freta

Redneck diaper boy, I have no doubt that you stand by your rhetoric.

rhet·o·ric Audio Help /ˈrɛtərɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ret-er-ik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1. (in writing or speech) the undue use of exaggeration or display; bombast.

Don't give me someone else's opinion to back up yours, show me where Barak has said he is "facinated" with Marxism or says he is a hard core Communist. If you can't back this up with real documented proof than you never should have said it in the first place.

The link you provided is an article written by someone about Barak but like I said it doesn't prove anything.

An example of what I mean is you made this statement:

I provided you with an official statement issued by bush about lowering greenhouse gasses.

Most of what you write is rhetoric. I think you probably believe what you write That doesn't make it right. This is the type of ploy the Republican Party has a history of using to win elections among other dirty tricks.

As an American I will defend your right to voice your opinions regardless of whether I agree with them or not. I do feel I have a duty to point out the flaws and inaccuracies otherwise I'm an accessory to character assassination.

Hugs,

Freta

Yes Bush made an offical statement about greenhouse gas. As I stated "climate change" is a tool being used to fleece America. Algore is running his mouth about "global warming" and at the same time traveling in his private jet. Gores "carbon footprint" is 1000 times mine! Bush is just following a popular political fad.

Now that Gore has been caught, he installed solar panels etc at his residence. Guess what? Gore's useage of electricity is up 10 percent this year!. Gore's renovations were for show only! Now If I was Algore, I would want to proove that is it posible to be green! I would want the news cameras to come to my house to show that it can be done! I would be showing my before and after electric bills. Instead Gore is full of hot air (shit). Gore's electrical consumption is 233 times greater than that of the average American home.

This "global warming" and "climate change" stuff is a popular passing political fad. The earth has been warmer. The earth has been cooler. The climate is always changing.

Redneck diaper boy, I have no doubt that you stand by your rhetoric.

rhet·o·ric Audio Help /ˈrɛtərɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ret-er-ik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1. (in writing or speech) the undue use of exaggeration or display; bombast.

Don't give me someone else's opinion to back up yours, show me where Barak has said he is "facinated" with Marxism or says he is a hard core Communist. If you can't back this up with real documented proof than you never should have said it in the first place.

The link you provided is an article written by someone about Barak but like I said it doesn't prove anything.

An example of what I mean is you made this statement:

I provided you with an official statement issued by bush about lowering greenhouse gasses.

Most of what you write is rhetoric. I think you probably believe what you write That doesn't make it right. This is the type of ploy the Republican Party has a history of using to win elections among other dirty tricks.

As an American I will defend your right to voice your opinions regardless of whether I agree with them or not. I do feel I have a duty to point out the flaws and inaccuracies otherwise I'm an accessory to character assassination.

Hugs,

Freta

<_<

Redneck, you are truly a redneck, I've lived amonst your type for many a year. Could you please explain for me why it is that so many Republicans have been indicted during Dubyah's reign (not his presidency, as he's been more like a king rather than a president, and I still can't figure out why the American people have stood for this). Why is it that so many in his cabinet have faced charges?

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Your stance of "I'm votin Republican cause them dang Dems ain't nothin but a bunch of Commies (remember McCarthyism?). Sure go ahead and vote McCain in, we could really use another four years of this crap. Why is it that every business that had Dubya as a CEO went belly up? And they were all oil companies. Old Bush and Dubya have made really good friends in big oil and Saudi Arabia. Not to mention Dick, why is it that Dubya and Dick (aptly named) are in power, and big oil is making bank?

Let's not forget what he's doing to the constitution of this (once) great nation. So far as Saddam goes, he totally blew it. Saddam was our ace in the hole, as long as he was in power Iran couldn't rest easy. He hated Iran and was always looking at going to war with them. Now with a Shiite majority we can look forward to a country that will be pawns of Iran. At this point in time we're screwed as far as Iraq goes. If we pull out now, well there's going to be a civil war, if we pull out twenty years (and TRILLIONS of dollars later) they will have a civil war (Sunnis and Shiites don't mix well, let alone the Kurds). Why then did Dubya just have to push this war through?

Oh, by the way it's ILLEGAL for the President to start a war (like Dubya did, "Dubya Do-right?"), it takes an act of congress, and for some strange reason they didn't press charges, but instead gave him a pass AFTER the fact. The Sunni's are our best bet to be in power when we leave. Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait and other countries in the region would feel much more secure NOT having a puppet of Iran in Iraq.

We can't do what is in our best interest (because we are America) which is to take one of these Sunni tribal chieftains (who we're paying millions of dollars to keep their militias off the street), pick the most charismatic one, back him and stage a quick coup installing him as dictator for life. That would insure that Iran still can't influence what goes on in Iraq, and THEN PULL THE HELL out of Iraq, which being there is a waste of time, money, and our best and brightest. Before you go on a rant saying that I'm not patriotic enough for you, let me tell you that I have served my country, and my nephew is still serving (one tour Afghnistan and two in Iraq, he's my big brothers only son, and my big brother isn't with us anymore, so I worry very much for my nephew).

Your certainty of voting Republican just seems so lame to me. I talked with another guy who informed me that he was voting for Dubya (in the last election) because his Dad always voted Republican, smart guy huh? I love my Dad very much, but he's a dyed in the wool Republican, and always will be (I feel bad for him for having such a closed mind, but what can I do?). I'm voting Obama, because there is no way in hell that I want to see "the status quo" continue as they have been. The rich get richer, and our kids die in a war that was TOTALLY uneccessary.

Afghanistan was the right war to fight, but we've taken our eye off the real fight and turned to Iraq, which really shouldn't matter at all. Our kids are going to pay these bills for this waste until they are old and grey, (that is of course if they don't get drafted to fight in an uneccesary war, yes kiddies, if Dubya, soon to be McCain has their way the draft is coming back). Can we really afford four more years?

Why choose a imitation of somehting so bad in the first place? If Obama doesn't do as well as I think he will, then at least it's a change from what we have endured during the last 7 years. I think though, that Obama is smart enough to pull together a super smart team of advisors (much like Ronald Reagan did). At any rate we need to head in a different direction, because we are in a VERY bad spot, and we can ill-afford to continue in the direction we're going, unless of course, you want to experience what it was like in the great depression first hand.

So redneck, after reading your posts, and checking out your link I think that maybe you should check out the Mormon religion, cause ANYBODY gullible enough to buy the Joe Smith story deserves to be taken to the cleaners. Same thing with voting Republican this year.

Peace,

Vic B)

<_<

Redneck, you are truly a redneck, I've lived amonst your type for many a year. Could you please explain for me why it is that so many Republicans have been indicted during Dubyah's reign (not his presidency, as he's been more like a king rather than a president, and I still can't figure out why the American people have stood for this). Why is it that so many in his cabinet have faced charges?

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Your stance of "I'm votin Republican cause them dang Dems ain't nothin but a bunch of Commies (remember McCarthyism?). Sure go ahead and vote McCain in, we could really use another four years of this crap. Why is it that every business that had Dubya as a CEO went belly up? And they were all oil companies. Old Bush and Dubya have made really good friends in big oil and Saudi Arabia. Not to mention Dick, why is it that Dubya and Dick (aptly named) are in power, and big oil is making bank?

Let's not forget what he's doing to the constitution of this (once) great nation. So far as Saddam goes, he totally blew it. Saddam was our ace in the hole, as long as he was in power Iran couldn't rest easy. He hated Iran and was always looking at going to war with them. Now with a Shiite majority we can look forward to a country that will be pawns of Iran. At this point in time we're screwed as far as Iraq goes. If we pull out now, well there's going to be a civil war, if we pull out twenty years (and TRILLIONS of dollars later) they will have a civil war (Sunnis and Shiites don't mix well, let alone the Kurds). Why then did Dubya just have to push this war through?

Oh, by the way it's ILLEGAL for the President to start a war (like Dubya did, "Dubya Do-right?"), it takes an act of congress, and for some strange reason they didn't press charges, but instead gave him a pass AFTER the fact. The Sunni's are our best bet to be in power when we leave. Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait and other countries in the region would feel much more secure NOT having a puppet of Iran in Iraq.

We can't do what is in our best interest (because we are America) which is to take one of these Sunni tribal chieftains (who we're paying millions of dollars to keep their militias off the street), pick the most charismatic one, back him and stage a quick coup installing him as dictator for life. That would insure that Iran still can't influence what goes on in Iraq, and THEN PULL THE HELL out of Iraq, which being there is a waste of time, money, and our best and brightest. Before you go on a rant saying that I'm not patriotic enough for you, let me tell you that I have served my country, and my nephew is still serving (one tour Afghnistan and two in Iraq, he's my big brothers only son, and my big brother isn't with us anymore, so I worry very much for my nephew).

Your certainty of voting Republican just seems so lame to me. I talked with another guy who informed me that he was voting for Dubya (in the last election) because his Dad always voted Republican, smart guy huh? I love my Dad very much, but he's a dyed in the wool Republican, and always will be (I feel bad for him for having such a closed mind, but what can I do?). I'm voting Obama, because there is no way in hell that I want to see "the status quo" continue as they have been. The rich get richer, and our kids die in a war that was TOTALLY uneccessary.

Afghanistan was the right war to fight, but we've taken our eye off the real fight and turned to Iraq, which really shouldn't matter at all. Our kids are going to pay these bills for this waste until they are old and grey, (that is of course if they don't get drafted to fight in an uneccesary war, yes kiddies, if Dubya, soon to be McCain has their way the draft is coming back). Can we really afford four more years?

Why choose a imitation of somehting so bad in the first place? If Obama doesn't do as well as I think he will, then at least it's a change from what we have endured during the last 7 years. I think though, that Obama is smart enough to pull together a super smart team of advisors (much like Ronald Reagan did). At any rate we need to head in a different direction, because we are in a VERY bad spot, and we can ill-afford to continue in the direction we're going, unless of course, you want to experience what it was like in the great depression first hand.

So redneck, after reading your posts, and checking out your link I think that maybe you should check out the Mormon religion, cause ANYBODY gullible enough to buy the Joe Smith story deserves to be taken to the cleaners. Same thing with voting Republican this year.

Peace,

Vic B)

Snap! Couldn't have said it any better Vic. Aside from all of the Republican VS Dem stuff I have to ask on an economic stand point. How do we continue the way we have? How are we going to continue to borrow money and hemorrhage it for an unnecessary war. Afghanistan was the right place to kick some ass, how'd we take a wrong turn along the way? But forget about what we should have done, what do we NEED TO DO NOW??? I still haven't heard anyone say Aside from Vic what we need to do now. The rest of the world is turning their backs on us because of how we have acted. What are we going to do when those bills come due? If we can't pay em then we go into a depression, the rest of the world follows. Thats a gigantic ole shit sandwich right there. Korea is ITCHING to push their lil red button to send one of their ICBM's over here. Not to mention all of the other countries who are getting fat off of our losses right now will be in a prime position to spank our asses all over the place. Who's willing to protect themselves as our streets are being bombed?

I'd rather vote Dem, look for something new and worry about my next diaper change thank you very much. On our current pathway certain bankruptcy is in our future.

~Brian

I am one of those persons that believes that McCarthy war right. The Communist are everywhere and now we have one poised to become president! As late as the 1960s we had the KGB funding radicals like Martin Luthur King.

You say it is illegal to start a war? Congress approved it! Congress funds it. Now the Democrooks control Congress and it is still being funded.

Nikita Khrushchev stated that they would take over the west through their children! It is happening right now. Most of the people that will vote for Obama are too young to remember Jimmy Carter. The rest of the Obama voters are ignorantly liberal or elitist snobes. (the PBS crowd). Most of the ignorance is due the government's monopoly on education.

Obama stands for "change". I just don't like the changes that he proposes.

I agree tha power corrupts. May I suggest the book "Absolute Power" by David Limbaugh.

Hey I am not a Mormon but who is anyone to say the Jesus Christ did not appear in America?

I admit to be a far right person. So far I have been right most of the time. Jimmy Carter turned me into a Republican. The biggest mistake I ever made was voting for Carter in the 70's. I learned from my mistake. The older I get, the further to the right I go!

<_<

Peace,

Vic B)

I don't have a problem with opinions that do not agree with mine but I do have problems with people that take opinions and present them as facts.

this has to be my favorite quote of the year Freta!

i personally think this is half the problem in the US....the stupid emails that fly around accusing this candidate of this or that.....even corporations etc are victims of this sort of attack................thank goodness for snopes.com i prolly send my mom and family links to snopes at least every other week, with a note that says don't forward this sh*t on to me unless you take the time to verify it's accuracy......people believe what they are presented...

i'm not as politically aware as i should be...but i know enough to know that we are need of change......things are about as desperate as i've ever seen them and yes i was around for the Carter administration.......

casting my vote for Obama....praying that he chooses good people to surround him.......and hoping that we'll see a brighter future....

Thanks Jenniebear, I'm still waiting for someone to start throwing stones. I knew this thread could get dicey but if I don't say anything out of fear I'd have no self respect.

You're short changing yourself I think, you seem to be politically aware. If you don't believe this look at the oppositions posts again.

Hugs,

Freta

Bush did what any sane person would do in the face of attacks and the threat of attacks. Everyone in congress today that was in congress 5 years ago voted to attack Iraq except for Ron Paul, who is a libertarian.

Barack Obama would not be where he is today if he was white. He is such an unremarkable candidate it defies logic that he even is the nominee.

I vote over a single issue. If that one issue polarizes the field, I cannot vote for the other, regardless. It is a slap to the constitution to vote otherwise.

Everyone in congress today that was in congress 5 years ago voted to attack Iraq except for Ron Paul, who is a libertarian.

What?? No they didn't, that's completely false. It was 77-23 in the Senate, and 296-133 in the House. (I just looked it up to make sure I remembered those figures correctly, and yes, I did.) Also, Ron Paul is a Republican.

I agree with Vic and BriGuy, so I'm not going to go over old ground and repeat what they say. What I am saying is, we need to withdraw our troops from Iraq. Yes, there will be a civil war, but as Vic said this will happen whenever we leave, now, 10 years or 50 years. We can't stand between them for ever.

We had no right to invade Iraq, and I couldn't care less if Bush acted alone or had the backing of Congress, we had no right to do it. The only moral difference between invading Iraq and invading say, France, is that Iraq is an Arab country. Now you may argue that I have a vested interest in the Arab World because I had a business relationship with this part of the world and have spent lots of time out there. That aside, there is a feeling both in my country and yours that we can do whatever we like when it comes to Arab countries. This is caused by ignorance, military superiority, a certain amount of racism, and the fact that we seem to think that we in the west always know better.

I was in the Arab World (Egypt) at the time of the invasion of Iraq, so what was the general feeling of the man on the street? The general feeling was that we were either taking revenge on the Arabs for 9/11, or we wanted to steal Arab oil, or a bit of both. There was also a strong feeling among local people that we are trying to make the Arab World part of a joint American/British Empire. That we will in time destroy their way of life.

Now I didn't get these views from a few extremists or religious fundamentalist's, it was the view of people like us, the shopkeeper, taxi driver, and guy working in the hotel. Remember also, I was in Egypt not Iraq, i.e they see this as a plan of aggression not at Iraq in paticuler, but the Arab World in general.......they don't think we will ever be satisfied or stop.

I'm not saying they are right or wrong, but this is how they feel about us.

What should we do to put their minds at rest and prevent further 9/11's in the US or UK? Invade Iran maybe? Yeah, that should do it!

Beth

As scary as it is to consider the possibility of having someone in office that wishes to continue the Iraq War I think it would be a terrible mistake to disregard McCain. The Republicans are extremely efficient (especially the religious right) when it comes to organizing for a vote. I didn't think Bush could win the last time around but he did (the Dems didn't help by nominating Kerry as the incumbent though, listening to him was akin to listening to paint dry).

:P

Rednecks, gotta love 'em. Yeah redneck, McCarthy was right, why there's a commy hiding under my bed right now! Is that the KGB snooping about my house? Oh, no, it's just the CIA and the FBI, useing their new powers under the "patriot" act. Are you truly this paraniod red?

Yes it was unlawful for Dubya to start a war, but then the congress went ahead and okay'd it AFTER the fact. I can't help but wonder just where we'd be right now had Gore been in the whitehouse.

Yes you do seem to be just that gullible to me my friend.

Peace,

Vic :lol: