LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hair Removal - Do You Shave? What About Laser Removal?

TO Shave Or Laser?  

262 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Shave down there?

• YES
    • NO
    • HAVEN'T YET
  2. 2. Would You Ever Get Laser Removal?

• YES
    • NO
    • MAYBE
  3. 3. What About Waxing?

• YES
    • NO

Im a guy so I dont shave and most likely never will. I tried to ask my girlfriend if shed shave donw there, but she doesnt want to :P I wont rush her though, I mean Im just curious as to how it would look ^_^

It's looks great when girls are waxed. It also makes sex better when you are both hairless down there.

I tried using bikini line hair removal cream on my pubic area. It was okay, but you can't put it on your balls. I shave it all at the moment, but I'm thinking about waxing.

Beth

It's looks great when girls are waxed. It also makes sex better when you are both hairless down there.

I tried using bikini line hair removal cream on my pubic area. It was okay, but you can't put it on your balls. I shave it all at the moment, but I'm thinking about waxing.

Beth

sex is better when you are hairless down there both? and what if only one of the persons is hairless there?

waxing....brrrrr, doesn´t it hurt???

Yes waxing does hurt. A friend of mine though it would be funny to try it on my arm to show me how much it hurts. And yes sex is better if both people are shaved, but you have to have shaved recently otherwise the stubble is irritating.

sex is better when you are hairless down there both? and what if only one of the persons is hairless there?

waxing....brrrrr, doesn´t it hurt???

As babyfur says it does hurt, but it lasts longer than shaving and is smoother. For a woman it hurts less if she leaves a strip, rather than removing every piece of hair. It is also less painless if you go to a salon, rather than doing it yourself. They are a lot quicker.

It feels better. It's just more slippery when you are both hairless, It's also better for oral sex, for obvious reasons! Also, a girls private parts can be seen better and a guys dick looks bigger when shaved down there.

The above applies if only one of you are waxed, but obviously better if you both are.

Beth

Hia All.

Ummm Hmmmm, been shaving clean down there for 5 years but ALWAYS kept it very close cropped before then. I like the appearance and the feel of a cleanly or close cropped private area; on me and others.

I tried bikini line formula 2 or 3 times but it burned so much and was irratated for several days...never again. I'll stick to a razor.

Waxing? Yes I would try that. Maybe someday.

Lasar, probably not due to the expense.

Good poll :P

Huggie :biker_h4h:

:D Thanks..

Yeah I've been shaving regularly for years also, I love being cleanly shaven and smooth too.

I'm not sure i'd try waxing, man it sounds like it would really hurt

Still thinking of saving the money and getting up the nerve to do the laser removal though, no more shaving, just pemanently smooth :lol:

• 8 months later...

I'm surprised this isn't talked about more, as I think it's rather relevant to diaper-wearing.

First, I think for any male who is sexually active, it's customary to shave or trim down there. I'm not a very hairy person overall, but I trim, not shave, as I think genitals look strange enough without having to make them bald, down there, because it looks nasty when it's all furry and it makes the penis look smaller. I think it also makes it a bit more hygenic for wetting; I'm not sure how, but that's how I feel.

I also shave my butt, which is not nearly as complicated or uncomfortable as you might think, and is really logical. It makes for much easier poop clean up, both in diaper changes and regular wiping.

I'm not sure, but wouldn't ABs shave their bodies to feel/look more babyish? I don't know.

For as long as I started wearing diapers, I started shaving. I just wonder how many other people do too.

I shave 2 or 3 times a month. I've even entrusted my mommy to shave me down there before nasty diaper sex.

*giggles* i love that you called it nasty diaper sex...

anyway,.. but more to the point... so i'm all for a guy shaving, but if he's gonna shave his genital area, then i much prefer he shave his chest/stomach, and legs... honestly.. ever seen a super hairy guy, but he's shaved just his genital region? i can't take him seriously if thats the only area he's shaved.. cause it just looks very very silly ...

as for shaving genital area... to avoid much of the itchy and any potential rash, make sure you let the hair get very very wet and actually absorb so water, so sitting in a tub, putting warm wet face clothes on it for a long time, then make sure you 'test' any shaving cream or soap u are going to use first on a small area of skin in that area for reactivity. After you shave, dont wear any tight fitting underwear ... this can include a diaper, for 12-24 hours if at all possible. Not wearing constrictive clothing in that area allows the hair follicles to not be inhibited, one of the main causes of that razor rash.

anyway, just thought i'd share

I do shave down there a few times a year when I feel like it :rolleyes: It's always trimmed and the rest of me gets shaved regularly except my face. I've never waxed though I pluck my eyebrows and the rare stray hair on my face(see below). I've heard too many horror stories about chemical hair removers to dare try them. Another option unmentioned is a device called an "Epilator". It's just a motorized hair yanker so judge the pain for yourself. After a few months of use the hair grows back much more slowly but it's not permanant. $80-150 if you shop well ;)

Many years ago(and over two years time)I had electrolysis done on my face and for the few hairs on my chest. It was near torture to me(though for some people it barely stings)and it cost about what the cheapest new car would :( but I love the results and it was well worth it to me :wub: The pain varies by area, and some areas are so sensitive that we could only work them for a few minutes each session. All the post-ops I know did electrolysis 'down there' because it's almost always total and permanant. They all say to be thankful that pubic hair doesn't grow densely so I know that it is more painful 'down there' than on the face. None of them trusted laser for this part because after the surgery you can't get to it anymore for a touch-up session :blush: Well done electrolysis has a very good track record of permanance :D

Laser, on the other hand, has a very mixed record of permamance, and inherent problems too. For any laser machine to work there needs to be high color contrast between the skin and the hair. Blond, white, and gray hairs don't conduct the laser heat to the base of the follicles which is where the killing happens and they should tell you this up front if they're any good. Laser not done perfectly often only stunts the follicles so that regrowth is delayed from 6-36 months then you have most of the hair you began with re-emerging :angry2: I have heard of some success stories though. All of those, without exception, used only newer laser designs(no more than about 7 years old)and the operator was good at it. With electrolysis or laser, you need high heat to get a kill, but a little bit more than that can lead to scarring so either way takes a good operator to get good results :mellow:

Another issue if finding someone who will work 'down there', not at all as easy as you think! Within a four hour drive from here(that includes Charlotte NC, Atlanta GA, and Charleston SC)I've heard of only 6 electrologists who will do that, and 3 of them require a previous customer's referral :o I don't know about laser salons who work 'down there' but guessing the ratio to be the same, that same area would probably turn up 30 or so. And nobody advertises this fact, you'd have to call or set up a consultation to find out. Be ready for a lot of rejection!

I do intend to get my hands and arms lasered sometime in the future and see how that goes since I have to shave them every 2-3 days which sucks. I'll get that done locally because my electrologist is a long way from here and there's no issues about getting those parts done. All the hair is dark there and my skin is fairly tough so the pain should be a lot lower than it was getting electrolysis on my face, and it should be permanant if they do it right. Whoever you get to do laser or electrolysis should be rabidly reccommended by someone you trust who hasn't seen any significant regrowth at least 3 years since their last treatment. Any lesser reccomendation might mean you're wasting your money and this stuff isn't cheap at all. Caveat Emptor Maximus :excl:

Bettypooh

I shave down there regularly. I do it in the shower with ivory soap and have no problems at all. Initially I got razor burn, but once I'd been doing it for a couple of weeks, everything settled down and now its just routine.

Feels so much nicer to be bare.

I've wondered about laser removal, even looked it up online, and many places won't do it for men's genitals. Has anyone done it? I'm curious how many treatments it took and the process....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I prefer to use Veet Bladeless Razor foam. Leaves the area soft and clean but you have to be very careful not to get it on any of the sensitive tissue down there. I've been left burned before and it takes a while for it to heal and wetting with a chemical burn can be agony.

If laser removal was more affordable and didn't need repeat visits, I'd surely do it. Waxing sounds more affordable but I need to work up the guts to walk into a salon and say "Brazillian Me!" especially if it's not permenant.

As a woman, I can swear that being bald down below does make sex more pleasurable. It's almost as if the area is more sensitive to touch when the hair is gone plus it has the added bonus of making clean up of "the montlhy menice" as well as the post relations clean-up easier. And of course diaper changes feel better too. All in all, I highly recommend going hairless and if you can convince your wives and girlfriends to try it, they might never want to go back.

No eyebrows :roflmao: good one sarah. My little one likes me to shave her down there she says she can feel her diaper better and it makes her feel more secure with me also a good way to calm a fussy baby ^_^

I have very hairy legs. I don't shave them, what with being male and all, and if I do, everyone would call me gay. Well, some people are already convinced anyway, so I might as well.

But my parents would FREAK. :P

But laser hair removal in the genital area would be nice, really. I hate it when my hair gets long- it gets stuck, and when I'm in public, I can't just reach inside my pants and pull the hair out. >.<

Plus, there's the hair in between my two legs (or I could just say "butt") which gets annoying if those hairs get tangled.

I remeber being about 19 or 20 I shaved my whole body it felt great, untill the hair started to grow back in, I wasn't worrired too much it was winter and no one really saw me.

I would like to shave now, but it just takes so dam long, as it is I hate shaveing my face, and I only do it twice a week now.

• 5 weeks later...

I shave down there but I think laser hair removal would be expensive so I voted no. I will never wax, ow.

• 10 months later...

I tried shaving once but even after soaking in the bath and being very careful to only shave with the grain of the hair I still broke out into nasty bumps everywhere. It was awesome that first night, but the next two weeks were horrible. Nowadays I just trim. My GF likes my fuzzy tummy anyways :)

• 2 weeks later...

I keep it clean down there but I use a methold not listed>>>>an epilator. As I mentioned along time ago, using an epilator gives great results,I go about 3 weeks between uses. BUT it's not for the faint at heart, the first couple of times it does hurt like a SOB! But over time it does get easier/less painful, just have to be VERY careful when doing the sack & shaft 'cause the tweezers will grab (and sometimes cut)the skin.