LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats The Thickest Youve Gone Out In?

stork

Ya, one thing I've learned since I first started wearing in public, is that hardly anyone notices, no matter how thick or thin you wear.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went to work the other day in a Tena Slip Maxi.....best diaper ever! No one noticed since I was wearing tight briefs over top. I did have a little waddle since they were so thick in between my legs.

Thickest I've ever gone out in was when I walked into town to the shops wearing two Tender-care night times, they made me waddle before I even wet them so by the time I was walking back with a fairly wet nappy I was finding quite hard to walk.

I got quite a few strange looks when I was in the shops but that was more than likely cos I purposely tucked the back of my t-shirt into my nappy :blush: Hehe, I can't wait for the summer when I can walk about without a t-shirt on at all. :wub:

I went to work the other day in a Tena Slip Maxi.....best diaper ever! No one noticed since I was wearing tight briefs over top. I did have a little waddle since they were so thick in between my legs.

Since I am inco, I wear either a Tena Slip Maxi or Tena Flex Maxi daytime and cloth at night/home. I don't feel that they are thick, and to date, no one has noticed or commented, and the disposables do not cause me to waddle. The only way they would get thick enough to cause me to waddle is if I used either a pampers or a huggies as a stuffer and the diapers were soaked.

• 2 years later...

Recently I've taken to wearing cloth diapers to the office. Trying to save a bit of money on disposables. The ones I have aren't super waddle, but they are equal to wearing 2 Abena X-plus at the same time. Certainly enough to make my pants look "puffy". As I work alone there isn't anyone to say anything in the first place... and I still maintain that most vanillas are so absorbed in their own little worlds that they wouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary unless you had no pants on at all.

I picked up about 3 cases worth of assorted packs of diapers at a thrift store for less than $20 a few years ago, I wore 16 First Quality XL's to run some errands, the waddling around the store wasn't that bad, but peddling my bicycle was the worst, I had to stop and lower my seat. Anyone care to top that?

Being incontinent and a heavy wetter on top (I drink loads !!) I do need something thats gonna offer a lot of protection !!

As Im out and about sometimes for several hours in places I cant go change etc... Ive found for me that x4 EuronForm Large Super Plus nappies seem to work well :)

As for thickness, yes it does cause a waddle to my walk and under sweatpants etc... a nappy bulge is able to be seen, Been doing things like this now for several months and nobodys ever made a comment, even when Im soaked to the core and my nappy is more or less rubbing on my knee caps between my legs its sagging that bad !!.

For those who are incontinent like myself and arent bothered by having when wet a rather bulky nappy, the system does work extremely well, have gone as far as around 10 hours before now on long distance trips before needing a change :)

Have gone back to a double layer nappy once scince this and in all honesty it just didnt feel right at all !! I felt as if I would wet through it in minutes, so I guess you could say for me personally the bulk of wearing thick has kinda added to the security and comfort of wearing as well :). It certainly has meant no embarrassing leaks scince I started !! lol

Hugs Inco :)

Well from what I have been reading, it seems that many here have deep pockets(lots of extra cash). I get a kick out of the people complaining that Attends extended wear or Abena xtra plus diapers are expensive, then I read about someone wearing several disposable diapers and or booster pads at the same time. Now who's spending money? I would say if you get off on wearing a super thick diaper than switch to cloth ones, otherwise By a premium disposable diaper and maybe one booster pad and save your money.

I can't remember how many attends I wore one time when I was younger and I waddled and looking back was kinda dumb. But recently I went out with 3-4 bambino's on with really baggy jeans on and the wife said it didn't look too obvious, just a fat butt. And that was to the movies, late at night.

I've layered diapers a few times when I knew I was going to be out of town all day. Yes, they are thicker and bulkier but in spite of what HAPPYINDPRS said, that dosn't mean I wasted a couple extra diapers. When in a hurry or in a pubic restroom it's a lot quicker to just drop my jeans, pull down the outer diaper(s) and remove my inner wet one. The all I have to do is pull up the clean dry outer diaper(s) that's already taped on and go on my merry way. Much quicker and easier than trying to tape up a fresh diaper from scratch in a tiny restroom stall.

I've worn a cloth diaper in public but did not go with the insert. So far my thickest diaper was an Abena X-plus and a two Abena inserts. I very bulky experience. Another fun experience was wearing a Bambino with a Quadro insert. It starts out thin then expands as it gets wet.

I've only dipped my toe in the thickness department compared to some of you folks!

Once I woke up in a Molicare Super with a pair of Huggies stuffers, and as it wasn't too wet, went for a walk around the suburb before returning home for breakfast, and a shower. As I was out walking, I did wet quite heavily, and I was very self concious about how swollen it must be!

The other time I went out in something more than a single diaper was when I went out in an Abena X-plus with a couple of Huggies as stuffers, and walked up to the local KFC to get some takeaway. I wasn't planning to wet, although I wanted to see if I could do it, so while waiting for my food, I let go. It swelled up more than I thought (I usually wear jeans which are not skinny or tight, but I imagine they are not bulky enough to conceal much...).

I can't imagine wearing anything more bulky than that outside of the house! The best I've done at home is three diapers over the top of each other, but that is childs play (no pun intended) compared to some here....

the thickest I ever wear, is when im out and about with my wife, I will wear a bambino with a bambino totaldry booster pad, the booster pad lets me wear my diaper longer I change out the diaper and the booster once my diaper is soaked to the point of needing a changing. the booster gets fully soaked first before the diaper starts to get soaked. witch lets me save money by wear the diaper longer.

the thickest I ever wear, is when im out and about with my wife, I will wear a bambino with a bambino totaldry booster pad, the booster pad lets me wear my diaper longer I change out the diaper and the booster once my diaper is soaked to the point of needing a changing. the booster gets fully soaked first before the diaper starts to get soaked. witch lets me save money by wear the diaper longer.

You mention it lets you save money because you wear longer. I'm curious, and hopefully you can help:

When using a booster with the diaper, I assume you're using less diapers because the booster lets it hold more. However, does the cost of the booster make each diaper significantly more expensive? Obviously boosters are not free, I'm just interested to hear how you rate time spent in a diaper + booster before changing, as opposed to a diaper which is changed.

If that makes sense? I'm keen to try it out. Do they add a noticible bulk, or is it minimal?

hmmm

the combos haven't been thick gong OUT but COMING BACK whoaa

abena xplus wiith a walgreens size 6 diaper, I had to wear my black gym shorts too because I'd leaked through my last jeans....well eight hours and a half gallon of water intake later (damn oxybutynin) it was damn thiiiiiiick