LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence Over Rated

I am a true person that has incontinence and grown up with it all my life. A lot of people say they 'wished' they had incontinence who wear diapers but trust me its not all its made out to be. Sometimes it can get a little annoying and 'yes' you probably feel more like a baby but just having a little control I feel like sometimes would be nice...I don't know I just think that everyone who doesn't have it and wishes they did - just be glad you don't have full incontinence its way over rated in the community. Be glad to a degree you atleast have some control.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto.... I don't think most people who wish for this actually think it all out. The changes, the leaks, the inconvenience, the constant prep, etc. etc. etc. I've been incon since birth and have had a lifetime to mediate my life accordingly. If people think about it and really look at it, they'll see what a hassle it really is.

Mo

Blah blah blah blah.

Yet another "what you want is wrong" post. Really, I feel genuinely sorry for anyone who is incontinent by accident, defect, etc. I get it already... it sucks to be you in your context of not wanting to be incontinent. Truly I wish there was a cure for your condition.

However, please try to understand this. Your feelings are not mine. I've worn diapers 24/7 for over a year at a time. I've simulated *complete* lack of bladder control with a catheter for periods of time. I KNOW what it means to have no control. If I want to be incontinent then that is my choice. Just as I have accepted lack of control is not what you want, you will have to accept it may be something I want.

I mean you're on a diaper / ageplay site ... why do I need to have YOU judging what I want here of all places? Its not like I'm heading over to a disability support forum saying "you lucky incontinent people, you don't know how bad I want no control". sheesh...

InD

Blah blah blah blah.

Yet another "what you want is wrong" post. Really, I feel genuinely sorry for anyone who is incontinent by accident, defect, etc. I get it already... it sucks to be you in your context of not wanting to be incontinent. Truly I wish there was a cure for your condition.

However, please try to understand this. Your feelings are not mine. I've worn diapers 24/7 for over a year at a time. I've simulated *complete* lack of bladder control with a catheter for periods of time. I KNOW what it means to have no control. If I want to be incontinent then that is my choice. Just as I have accepted lack of control is not what you want, you will have to accept it may be something I want.

I mean you're on a diaper / ageplay site ... why do I need to have YOU judging what I want here of all places? Its not like I'm heading over to a disability support forum saying "you lucky incontinent people, you don't know how bad I want no control". sheesh...

InD

well i'll tell you before they came out with "velcro " diapers i had to have an Aide with me 24/7 just to change my freakin diaper because i couldnt do it do to a host of neuromuscular problems, I was a Proud man , i was a career FireFighter i was at both attacks on the Towers, this was not supposed to be me. and then the bottom fell out of my world No lights no sirens just the whir of my electric wheelchair , bladder nerves gone cathing three times a day and still peeing in my diaper because my prostate is enlarged and my bladder doesnt signal when its full it just cuts loose. cant lift a pot of coffee, its too heavy a half gallon most days is hard, i used to strap on 100 pounds of gear and run up 4 flights of stairs pausing for 30 seconds before going up 4 more, now i have an Aide to do everything that i used to do with my right arm and hand , they shower me shave me trim my nails cut up my food , and for a bunch of years until velcro they diapered me, did i enjoy one second of being wholly depent on another human being FELL HUCKING NO!!!! the one thing that was nice was you never get weird looks buying diapers in a wheelchair people just kinda think it goes together like rock and roll , so anybody who wants to be incon and "AgePlay" think about me who at 39 doesnt have a choice.

well i'll tell you before they came out with "velcro " diapers i had to have an Aide with me 24/7 just to change my freakin diaper because i couldnt do it do to a host of neuromuscular problems, I was a Proud man , i was a career FireFighter i was at both attacks on the Towers, this was not supposed to be me. and then the bottom fell out of my world No lights no sirens just the whir of my electric wheelchair , bladder nerves gone cathing three times a day and still peeing in my diaper because my prostate is enlarged and my bladder doesnt signal when its full it just cuts loose. cant lift a pot of coffee, its too heavy a half gallon most days is hard, i used to strap on 100 pounds of gear and run up 4 flights of stairs pausing for 30 seconds before going up 4 more, now i have an Aide to do everything that i used to do with my right arm and hand , they shower me shave me trim my nails cut up my food , and for a bunch of years until velcro they diapered me, did i enjoy one second of being wholly depent on another human being FELL HUCKING NO!!!! the one thing that was nice was you never get weird looks buying diapers in a wheelchair people just kinda think it goes together like rock and roll , so anybody who wants to be incon and "AgePlay" think about me who at 39 doesnt have a choice.

So should by your thinking should an olympic athlete "think about you" before competing because you can't run either? That sort of logic does not make any sense at all. Like I said, it sucks to in a position where you can't have what you want. But all the same, that does not mean I should not pursue what I want either. Nor does it mean that what I want is "wrong". I'm not suggesting I wish this on another human being. I'm suggesting that if I want this for myself then that is my choice and "ok".

InD

My sympathy, but did you actually read InD's post? Just because you hate your situation, doesn't mean no one should want it. That's false reasoning. That's like saying MtF transgenders should feel bad because there are females who hate being such. That's like saying brunettes shouldn't bleach their hair because some blondes would prefer to have dark hair.

I know that being forced, against one's will and desire, into something with such a deeply rooted taboo is a terrible burden for thousands of people.

But that doesn't make it a terrible burden for me. To quote, "Just as I have accepted lack of control is not what you want, you will have to accept it may be something I want. "

My sympathy, but did you actually read InD's post? Just because you hate your situation, doesn't mean no one should want it. That's false reasoning. That's like saying MtF transgenders should feel bad because there are females who hate being such. That's like saying brunettes shouldn't bleach their hair because some blondes would prefer to have dark hair.

I know that being forced, against one's will and desire, into something with such a deeply rooted taboo is a terrible burden for thousands of people.

But that doesn't make it a terrible burden for me. To quote, "Just as I have accepted lack of control is not what you want, you will have to accept it may be something I want. "

I have ABSOLUTELY No Quams with peoples desires to seek these settings wether AB/Dl sissy or whathave you , i just want them to remember for some of us that life style was ramed down our throat by life whereas they have free will so for God's sake enjoy it well you can when you can because this life can change in a heart beat like it did for me and you Mentio0n TransGenders I was the Youngest of three Older Brother Older Sister and Me , i now have TWO older sisters and one of them is a DL and loves to come to my house because i alwayse have 10 cases or so in stock so its not a hardship to send Her home with a case or two of product.

First off, to powdered diaper, I wish to thank you for your service and sacrifice :groupwave: I hope you feel the contribution you made to society and the service you provided helps offset the life and challenges you face now, and if given the chance or choice, you would do it all over again.

I'm not the best writer and more then likely I will step on some toes with this, and piss off a few people, but so be it.This is a touchy subject with me because I know being incontinent isn't any fun and its a hassle as I posted above. I am hoping this doesn't come across wrong, like I pity people or look down on them, I don't.

I think the main idea of the original post was to the people who 'wish' they were incontinent, to keep their wish to themselves. If this is a course of action you want to take, by all means go ahead and do it if you really want. But please, stop the BS comments with true incons...crap like..." I wish I was like you"...or .."you're so lucky to be incontinent" blah blah blah blah. :badmood::angry2:

They really don't want the condition they have to deal with on a daily basis, and from what I have seen and read, its actually very insulting and demeaning to say these things because obviously the person saying it has no real idea of what it is like, to be literally stuck in a situation you detest and cannot do anything about ,other then to find a way to make it somehow more acceptable.

Its these ignorant comments that incontinent people don't need to hear, or read in posts. They come to this site as a means to cope with their condition, make friends and make the best of a bad situation which life dealt them.

Lets try and not make things harder for them, they have their own problems to deal with, with out sophomoric comments on how much you envy their life. All that happens when someone does this is make the AB/DL community look bad and make themselves look foolish as well. It is precisely because of these kind of comments that many incontinent people don't come to this or any other AB/Dl site! They think we are all a bunch of raving Nuts! :screwy:

I am just happy that many have the courage to come to a site like this to find friends, product information, support and acceptance. Hopefully this places provides them in some way, a means to make the best of a bad situation so that they can live better and find some acceptance in an unacceptable situation.

Incontinence is a handicap, one that afflicts millions of people yet is basically swept under the rug and there isn't much if anything being done about it. Add in the completely idiotic social stigma against "adults wearing diapers" and you have the creation of a very undesirable life situation.

Its horrible when you get rejected or made fun of just because of the underwear you need. It's really, really stupid, but so is telling someone that they are "lucky' to have such a handicap.

No, incontinence isn't all its cracked up to be, but please show those who are incontinent some respect, and don't insult them with your fantasies.

qwack

Square Duck,

I concur with you. Your insight is spot on. As an incon that has come o terms and become a bit of a dl by need.

Duck:

"No, incontinence isn't all its cracked (Quacked) up to be, but please show those who are incontinent some respect, and don't insult them with your fantasies."

You missed one! I always liked that when you put Quacked in there! Thank you so much for your insight. I guess that says it better than I. While I am a AB, I am incontinent first. I really don't care if someone wants to be incontinent, it's a free world (Mostly). But more over on what you said, to live like you are isn't the same as being. They are two seperate intities, I for one would love to swap places with someone. I would be back to "Normal" and they could live with this and have your wish!

<snip>

No, incontinence isn't all its cracked up to be, but please show those who are incontinent some respect, and don't insult them with your fantasies.

qwack

</snip>

I am not insulting anyone by coming to a DIAPER LOVER and ADULT BABY website to share my desires, thoughts and ideas. If someone who is truly incontinent feels offended by my desire to lose control then that's their fault, not mine. There are plenty of websites that cater to people with disabilities , this is not one of them. So if you feel bothered by my desire to lose control then leave. This is a community where I can *SHOULD* be able to share these thoughts with other LIKE MINDED individuals.

InD

I have worn diapers most of my life. At 12 I reverted to wetting my bed and by 21 I had virtually no day control. In 1990 I was approaching 26 and nothing any of my doctors told me to do for myself was reducing my wetting. Although my career as an attorney was going fine, I was really depressed about my incontinence. My kid sister had gone through a similar depression the previous year. Eventually she told me how some adult baby play helped her reduce her depression. I got a set of pacifiers and they did help me cope.

My next step was to visit an adult bookshop where I bought a copy of Fetish Times. It had a short story reprinted from The Play Pen and an article about DPF, both discussing adult babies. Let me tell you, when I read that there were very nice adults willing to spend good money on hypno tapes to make them wet without control, I suddenly felt so much better about my own bladder incontinence. Sure, I did try to figure a way to trade my lack of control for someone's control. If I can work out those details I will be set for the rest of my life.

Given that I am profoundly bladder incontinent I can say for myself I have never been offended when people write me asking how to become incontinent. I do the usual saying being incontinent is not always a bunch of fun. I would love to be dry so I had a choice, and I am sure there are times I would chose to wear a diaper just in case. So far I do not have such a choice. I do not see any reason to resent dry folks and no reason to resent those who do dream of being incontinent.

I am not insulting anyone by coming to a DIAPER LOVER and ADULT BABY website to share my desires, thoughts and ideas. If someone who is truly incontinent feels offended by my desire to lose control then that's their fault, not mine. There are plenty of websites that cater to people with disabilities , this is not one of them. So if you feel bothered by my desire to lose control then leave. This is a community where I can *SHOULD* be able to share these thoughts with other LIKE MINDED individuals.

InD

The fact of the matter is that incontinence isn't all that it may seem to be, but .....

It takes all sorts to make this world.

I once wondered what it would be like to be in diapers again (a LONG time ago), and now I know, but not because I wanted to try it.

To anyone who feels that they want to become incontinent I will simply say:

1. Be careful what you wish for

2. Be very sure that it is what you want before you go there, and

3. If you have the choice - try it before you buy in with no chance of changing your mind.

<hugs>

Ally

(diapered 24/7 without any other options.)

You may mean no harm in wanting to give up bladder control, but has it occured to you that incontinent people might not want to hear you associating their condition with infantility? Saying you want to become incontinent so you can be a baby demeans the mature, intelligent adults who suffer from this handicap by no choice of their own. When members of these forums tell us their incontinence is so physically and emotionally burdensome that they wish it would go away, it seems terribly disrespectful to treat incontinence like a weight loss goal, trading tips and pats on the back, starting topics to announce one's progress, and making sexual remarks. In a way, this reminds me of those websites where anorexic women egg each other on.

I am not incontinent, but I've spent years trying to cope with the fact that someone I loved had to die in a diaper, reduced to total dependence and zero dignity in the end. This is the fate of so many strong, intelligent, mature adults, and it could happen to absolutely anyone you know at any moment. Be careful what you wish for, because it could happen to someone else instead.

<snip> Be careful what you wish for, because it could happen to someone else instead.</snip>

Ugh... I give up.

I guess I should not wish to find a submissive "diaper slave" girl, cause that will mean someone else will be forced into slavery?

InD

I always told myself not to be involved in a thread on this subject, but as it keeps coming up ...

First and foremost this is a fetish board and people are going to come here to talk about their fetishes, which will vary from those which are 'mild' and shared by many/most posters, and those which are 'stronger' and are unusual to the point of being individual. No doubt on occasion some posters will find some of these 'stronger' interests difficult to understand or to sympathise with but in those instances the best thing surely is to shrug one's shoulders and to move on to another thread. Personally I have no interest in and don't really understand sissy play as part of the AB/DL scene but I realise that it's present and accept it as an element I will read about from time to time.

The DD incontinence board is a slightly unusual case as it is a place in which people with medical conditions mix with people with fetishes, and there are quite a few instances of people who have a foot in both camps, so to speak. Given that unusual situation perhaps we have all to expect to read threads the sentiments of which we disagree with. If, for example, you want a forum in which the discussion of incontinence is purely about dealing with medical issues and practical approaches to dealing with the consequences of being incontinent in day-to-day life, then a forum such as InContact (www.incontact.org) is, for example, an excellent place; on that board there is a strict policy of medical/practical discussion only with no fetish posting allowed. The Yahoo Group AdultIncon works on a similar basis.

Personally, I have always thought that the fact that DD includes a wide variety of people with all sorts of different experiences, aspirations and needs is a very healthy one, rather than us separating into lots of small groups, but the consequence of that is that a much greater diversity of opinions likely to be expressed and we all need to expect that we will see views with which we disagree.

To those who are incontinent and wouldn't wish it on anyone else: remember DD clearly sells itself as a place for people who like wearing diapers and so, for some, being or becoming incontinent will form part of the excitement;

To those who are not incontinent but would like to be: be careful what you wish for because fantasy and reality aren't the same thing;

And finally, remember that there are a few people who are incontinent and quite content with their situation, so readers of this thread do not have to define themselves as belonging to one or other of the two preceding groups.

Ultimately we can only talk about our own experiences; we all need to realise that they are unique to us and cannot be wished on others. Given that, we're all going to read things we don't agree with, don't understand and, on occasion, find offensive. If it becomes too much then there is always the option to walk away.

I am a true person that has incontinence and grown up with it all my life. A lot of people say they 'wished' they had incontinence who wear diapers but trust me its not all its made out to be. Sometimes it can get a little annoying and 'yes' you probably feel more like a baby but just having a little control I feel like sometimes would be nice...I don't know I just think that everyone who doesn't have it and wishes they did - just be glad you don't have full incontinence its way over rated in the community. Be glad to a degree you atleast have some control.

Exactly. Only an idiot who's lost in a fantasy world WANTS to be incontinent. Anyone who's had to deal with actual incontinence for any period of time realizes that it's a total drag.

Exactly. Only an idiot who's lost in a fantasy world WANTS to be incontinent. Anyone who's had to deal with actual incontinence for any period of time realizes that it's a total drag.

Sigh - that's exactly the type of polemic I was suggesting is unhelpful. You are assuming that what is self-evident to you has to be a view shared by everyone else and that anyone who disagrees must be an 'idiot'. Truly though, this is not the case: there are many disabled people, for example, who celebrate their disability and, upon being asked if they would like their disability to be 'removed', will say 'no, definitely not' (I believe this is more common amongst those who have their condition from birth, rather than those who acquire a condition later on). I find that attitude difficult to understand - why would someone deaf or blind not want to be able to hear or see? - but some people do feel that way.

If we cannot accept that different people have different attitudes then we have a big problem as verbal abuse is the first stage on a slippery slope to intolerance, hatred, and violence. Sure, one does not have to slide down the slippery slope, but I'd prefer not to get on it in the first place if I can possibly help it ...

InD

"There are plenty of websites that cater to people with disabilities , this is not one of them".

InD

That said, this site is called "Daily Diapers" not "AB" or "DL" or "Diaper Lovers" or "Adult Babies in Diapers", etc. I don't see where this is just a DIAPER LOVER and ADULT BABY site. If that was true, there wouldn't be so many different forums to select from. I think it's great for a site like Daily Diapers to provide different and specific sections for the whole spectrum of individuals who might wear diapers from AB and DL's to people who actually are incontinent and may have no choice but to wear diapers weather they like them or not. Think about this; If you had an orginization and someone burst into your member meeting spouting stuff that was contrary to your organization, you would be offended and not consider it to be your fault but the fault of the intruder!! You and the others in your organization would most likely throw that intruder out! Just like the "Diaper Lovers" forum is not for AB discussions, the "Incontenece" forum shouldn't be for anyone to post AB stuff or items contrary to people who are actually incontenent. Think of Daily Diapers as a huge office building. You may need to stop at a few different offices within the building but there are also many offices that have nothing to do with you or what you need. Listen at the door of those other offices if you wish but don't burst in and inject your own opinions. Let the people in those offices deal with their own situations. You have your own specific places of interest within the building set aside just for you to post your opinions "with other LIKE MINDED individuals".

The only problem I have is that people post thier "I want to become incontinent" threads in the Incontinence forum. It clearly says this forum is for Medical Issues. I have no problem with people posting Those types of threads in other forums, but I am getting tired of seeing those types of threads in this specific forum. I have no problem with people who want to become incontinent and ask for suggestions on how to do so, I just don't want to read about it. If I had a choice, I would wear diapers just for the fun of it, and not because I have to. Well, that's just my two cents.

Hey Diamond I agree with you, it just seems everyone wants their own section..But when they get it, they never use it. Rules are made to be followed. There a DL section, but it seems like its AB over run. I mean they are free to post there but it says "No Baby Talk" but it's still there. You can go into the AB forums and see slams against being a AB. I sometimes think that alot of the people on this board don't appreciate the work that goes into it. It's easy to see who does.that little banner under your Avitar says it all.

Being 24/7 means just that. IF you don't own any underware, wear Diapers to everything..Work, School, Stores, Bars, Neighbors and friends houses, church and every where else without ever taking them off (Showers excluded..Optional) Then you might be able to see what it is really like to be incontinent. The choice is yours to be sure..but you do have a choice. ;)

anyway..You owe 3 cents..Opinions are a nickle now! :P

That said, this site is called "Daily Diapers" not "AB" or "DL" or "Diaper Lovers" or "Adult Babies in Diapers", etc. I don't see where this is just a DIAPER LOVER and ADULT BABY site. If that was true, there wouldn't be so many different forums to select from. I think it's great for a site like Daily Diapers to provide different and specific sections for the whole spectrum of individuals who might wear diapers from AB and DL's to people who actually are incontinent and may have no choice but to wear diapers weather they like them or not. Think about this; If you had an orginization and someone burst into your member meeting spouting stuff that was contrary to your organization, you would be offended and not consider it to be your fault but the fault of the intruder!! You and the others in your organization would most likely throw that intruder out! Just like the "Diaper Lovers" forum is not for AB discussions, the "Incontenece" forum shouldn't be for anyone to post AB stuff or items contrary to people who are actually incontenent. Think of Daily Diapers as a huge office building. You may need to stop at a few different offices within the building but there are also many offices that have nothing to do with you or what you need. Listen at the door of those other offices if you wish but don't burst in and inject your own opinions. Let the people in those offices deal with their own situations. You have your own specific places of interest within the building set aside just for you to post your opinions "with other LIKE MINDED individuals".

the only "notice" i get from my body that i'm going is what feels like a mule kicking me in the stomache about ten seconds before the pee starts thats why i also have "Functional incontinence" because everone knows that you cant get a wheel chair to a bathroom undo your clothes get on the toilet and pee in ten seconds, and i argued with my doctor that functional incontinenece is not appropriaote because even a marathon runner could not do that, anyway back to the main thoughtwould you still love wearing and wetting a diaper if it meant someone a random times of the day and night was required to hit you in the stomach with a baseball bat , now realize before you answer the time of year the time of day how much of what you have drank what kind of medications your on and what position your in wether your lying sitting standing all thhese are variables so that means someone can tag you with that bat between say 4 to possably 12 times a day, now how does that sound?? oh yeah and randomly after the bat several times a day wether at home work or play after the bat they will pour a 1 liter bottle of some kind of smelly yellow liquid to ensure that your diaper leaks and that you can not change it for 1 hour after " the ceremony" shall we call it, staining your clothes and embarassing you and making you sit in a wet diaper in public.

Right,and don't forget to wear them on that date with a hot chick. Going for the gold is going to have an entirely different meaning in that situation.

When i used disposables only and i was making a visit visit back Home My Mother planned everything out including Diapers She was like just take what you need for the train ride i'll get what ever else you need so you dont have to carry so much being i was going to be there 2 months, so i told her where to order my diapers and she acted like it was no problem, of course she had been to my home many times and didnt have a problem with the diaper part i later found out she was an "internet idiot", but the the way i found that out is Amazing.

She had A Psychologist renting the upstairs apartment her name was Rhea and Mom was at this time Dying of Cancer so Rhea Worked Part Time As a Therapist and Took Care of the Property For Mom and as mom got sicker took care of mom as well, Rhea was gorgeous, Chestnut brown hair with hazel eyes petite and a wonderfull ample chest, I never mentioned that i was incon she saw me dressing or undressing (not that it mattered to me , its a fact of life , i'm incontinent i cant help ,dont like , have a nice life the planets big enuff for your tiny mind and my medical problem) so any way after several wekks of talkining all day and nite evey moment we had and finding out we have alot in common and slowly becoming attached to one another she picks me up and carries me to her bed and westart kissing and she starts removing her clothes(at which Point i'm like STOP SIGN ROAD CREW) i'm like Rhea i have to tell you something that we havent talked about and she says "the Diapers" i'm like you "know" she like yeah who do you think ordered them, you gave your Mom the URL and she hung up and came to me and said "how do you dial this on the phone"So i love My Mom More than Life Itself But Shes an "internet Idiot" and i got the "girl" she didnt give a hoot about the diapers she loves me for me, Mom had no idea that we had made love love the nite before but interestingly the next morning at breakfast she said "I dont know about you two with the googly eyes but you two have my blessing"Mom has since Died and theres a real big part of me that still hurts like hell But Rhea is still my Girlfriend and still by side.

so i guess i can say i qualify as truly Incontinent as my Girlfriend has ordered diapers for me!!!

Peace

the only "notice" i get from my body that i'm going is what feels like a mule kicking me in the stomache about ten seconds before the pee starts thats why i also have "Functional incontinence" because everone knows that you cant get a wheel chair to a bathroom undo your clothes get on the toilet and pee in ten seconds, and i argued with my doctor that functional incontinenece is not appropriaote because even a marathon runner could not do that, anyway back to the main thoughtwould you still love wearing and wetting a diaper if it meant someone a random times of the day and night was required to hit you in the stomach with a baseball bat , now realize before you answer the time of year the time of day how much of what you have drank what kind of medications your on and what position your in wether your lying sitting standing all thhese are variables so that means someone can tag you with that bat between say 4 to possably 12 times a day, now how does that sound?? oh yeah and randomly after the bat several times a day wether at home work or play after the bat they will pour a 1 liter bottle of some kind of smelly yellow liquid to ensure that your diaper leaks and that you can not change it for 1 hour after " the ceremony" shall we call it, staining your clothes and embarassing you and making you sit in a wet diaper in public.

The feeling of getting kicked by a mule isn't good...I hope the Drs have given you something to help with the spasms...if they haven't, ask them about phenazopyridine, dicyclomine, or hyosciamine(belladonna deriviative). Cyclobenzaprine might also work, though it makes me too spacey to drive.

I'm firmly in the camp that people who want to be fully incontinent are nuts, or really haven't thought things through...I like my diapers, I like to use them, but I have no need to have to justify that by not having a choice in the matter, since they are work, and there are nice places to be and things to do in the world where you really don't want to have to wear diapers.

The discussion about this forum makes it pretty clear that postings about wanting to become incontinent aren't particularly welcome in this area, and belong in the "Our lifestyle discussion" area.

The feeling of getting kicked by a mule isn't good...I hope the Drs have given you something to help with the spasms...if they haven't, ask them about phenazopyridine, dicyclomine, or hyosciamine(belladonna deriviative). Cyclobenzaprine might also work, though it makes me too spacey to drive.

I'm firmly in the camp that people who want to be fully incontinent are nuts, or really haven't thought things through...I like my diapers, I like to use them, but I have no need to have to justify that by not having a choice in the matter, since they are work, and there are nice places to be and things to do in the world where you really don't want to have to wear diapers.

The discussion about this forum makes it pretty clear that postings about wanting to become incontinent aren't particularly welcome in this area, and belong in the "Our lifestyle discussion" area.

See thats the thing i can handle very easily someone who says i like to wear diapers and ocassionaly use diapers as a "lifestyle choice" because it makes them FEEL something Like Safety or loved or consoled or something such as that, its the pardon me for this but the men in white coats take me to the rubber room screaming idiots who come here and profess in front of people who battle this as a syptom of a disease process in there body that they cant help and would really like to not have to deal with that they WANT AND BEG to have this happen to THEM, thats foolish theres are other places where they can outlet those types of feelings and everyone will be giving them virtual high fives and rounds of virtual drinks, but dont come to a room full of Medicaly incontinent people and say Hi my names bob and i'm shoving a coathanger up my urethra four times a day trying to become like you guys any suggestions on something more i could do like maybe switch to a a hi speed wire brush, now that sounded totaly ridiculous to you i bet , no one one is that stpid you say, but every loone thats comes thru the door professing i want TO BE INCONTINENT PEMANENTLY thats about what it sounds like to us, Maybe now you understand the I wear because i feel Is ok we can accept that , you are welcome , the people who come here saying i want to be broken for the rest of my life so i can wear diapers is a flaming idiot because #1 anyone can put on a diaper and go anywhere any time in any free society, #2 diapers can be bought almost anywhere on the planet in most major stores, #3 The truth of the matter is that mr wacko i want to be incontinent actually is not looking to really be incontinent (this is my theory) what this person is actually doing is looking for a "free" pass on how to explain to friends family neighbors coworkers etc on why all of a sudden "Bob" is pee himself and wearing diapers he wants a doctors note to explain away his "fetish" instead of "mannining up" and wearing 24/7/365 like he wants and taking the heat for his "fetish" he's gonna have Marcus Welby M.D do it for him, my thought see a shrink it will cost less in the long run.

Peace