LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Really Knows The Score About Your Diapers?

Who really really knows about your diapers and ab/dl life?

I have told some in my family, my three very good friends and my doctor know as well. I figured he better know as Daddy was coming in with me anyway and he would need to know why this person was so involved in my care.

Apart from that everyone i work with knows i wear diapers, and one of them actually caught me changing once. He already knew, just he barged in and found me in the middle of a change.

I've told absolutely no one. I've yet to decide if that's healthy decision.

I suppose what it gets down to is that people don't NEED to know about it.

For example, if a guy liked to wear woman's under garments I don't see why he'd have any reason to advertise the fact. So why advertise a diaper fetish? In my eyes it's akin to exhibitionism.

If I was more open about it:

I'm sure most of my friends would be accepting. A few might take issue with it (no fault of their own, just how they were raised).

My Mom would probably get used to it. My dad would flip out.

But man, oh man, things could get very awkward during any future conversations.

I imagine their train of thought would go something like: "Hey there's pung... I wonder if he's wearing a diaper...", it's not something I need my friends worrying about.

Outside of the scene, only my wife. My AB/DL friends obviously know, but not my non scene friends. My parents are not open minded, so will never tell them (think a guy in a pink shirt must be gay......you know what I mean!!)

When I wear diapers, I'm usually totally babyfied, so more of a private thing. I do sometimes go out with them under my jeans, but not all the time.....depends how I feel.

Take care

Bethany

my wife knows, some of my friends in the fetish community know. I just made an ABDL friend and he knows. The more I am open about this side of me the easier it is for me to tell people. Most of them are like, Huh, interesting. Whatever floats your boat. :)

~Brian

Everyone knows, unfortunately. :badmood: Quite depressing, to say the least. Ok, I can`t say I`ve ever been much of a peoples person, but now there is definitely no reason to move beyond the confines of my house. Voluntary solace and involuntary solace, quite the big difference.

Well, I've let my mother and sister in on it, and I told my room-mate to be(also my best pal of 11 years) It didn't seem like the sort of thing i COULD hide from him, haha, nosey little boggier he is. I also had to let another of my dearest friends in on it. so far, everyone's fine with it. "We couldn't love you any less just because of a bodily function, silly!"

However, I have no plans to tell my father or anyone on that side of the family. True hillbillys, you see, could be unhealthy for my relationship with 'em.

Oh, and all of you, lol.

Yeah, I feel that as long as you know they won't hate you for it, it can only make your relationship stronger, but that's just me. ^_^

I told a girlfriend in highschool... that didn't go over so well... she just thought it was weird and we didn't really talk about it, kinda harsh for the first person to ever tell...

The next person I told was a close friend and we were drunk one night, she didn't think it was weird at all. A couple months later we started seeing each other (which we never thought would happen) and she was amazing with everything... were no longer together but still best friends and I can't thank her enough for making me realize it's not that big a deal :D

Those are the only people I've told, but I feel very comfortable telling people who need to know... but if they don't need to know, I won't tell them...

Gabe

Well, my husband knows because he is also a DL daddy..... and of course everyone in the community...thats a no brainer.... but outside of the community... my husband's parents, sister, and his two closests friends know thanks to his ex gf telling them because he broke up with her... got to love people huh? blah.... as far as my family and friends.. none of my family knows and I plan on keeping it that way... only about 4 of my guy friends know, all vanialla, however, 3 of them think its sexy, and 2 of them I know are interested in finding their own baby girls... hehehehe

Unfortunatly, I told 2 other guy friends who basically stopped the friendship... oh well... to me that shows they weren't truly friends in the first place and it also shows that I don't need them in my life, so no great loss to me, especially since my best friend, my husband, is the only important one that really needs to know and be accepting, which he is....so life is good!

No one in my family. Mom found my footed sleeper and other various ABDL type clothing and washed, dried, and folded them. She never said a word to me about it.

Only a couple of my real life friends know and thats because I met them in an ABDL chat and they are a DL couple who live in the apartment building next to mine.

No one in my family. Mom found my footed sleeper and other various ABDL type clothing and washed, dried, and folded them. She never said a word to me about it.

Only a couple of my real life friends know and thats because I met them in an ABDL chat and they are a DL couple who live in the apartment building next to mine.

Mom's always seem to "know" even if they chose not to acknowledge.

I'm just plain open about it. I'll use my pacifier at my friends house, I drag my wolf to church, I'm just me all the time.

So far, very few consequences. People giving me a hard time are too focused on me being a transwoman to notice anything else.

One of the moms at church said it was cute I still drag my stuffed animal around. To which I said "Well, I don't really want to grow up, so I didn't. I'm grown up enough, I work, I pay bills... I just have my wolfy while I'm signing checks" and she had a look on her face that kinda said "Wow, girl's got a point!"

Heh, besides, which puts you back in a better mood when venting...

"My boss is suck a fucking ass!"

Or

"Boss is a big meanie, and my supervisor is a poopy head!"

The only person in my life who knows about my occasional use of diapers is my role-playing mommy. In my opinion, there really is no other person, in my non-Internet existance, who needs to know, nor do I have any desire, latent or manifest, to confide my diaper use with anyone else. It's my real-life secret and that's just the way I'd like it to remain.

My ex-wife knows. I suspect my family knows, but would never discuss it.

I have a good friend who knows I wear, but not why (got caught).

My lawyer and anyone who bothers to read my divorce papers will know because of the ex-wife bit (ooh she was mean).

Apart from the ex-wife I've always refused to discuss it with anyone, not that they've asked. It's none of their business and I won't ever discuss it unless I am getting married/seriously dating again.

so has anyone wondered why anyone of us might actualy want those around us to know.

Well, I feel a certain desire to share it with people because I'm tired of feeling like it's something to hide. I don't like keeping secrets and lying about myself; I want to be unafraid.

But, that said, so far I've only shared it with a few people outside the scene--my wife, my best friend, a therapist. I want to be unafraid, but I have to admit I'm still afraid. It takes a lot of courage to tell, and I've only managed it that three times. I greatly admire all of you who live more openly.

The compromise I've made with myself is to make a commitment that if a friend should ever ask me what my kink is, I'll answer honestly. But no one's asked.

I do have two or three friends who I think may have figured it out, though. One of them, in fact, I'm almost certain of, based on things she's said, things she's laughed at, pointed looks she's given me... I'm about 98% sure she's guessed. But she hasn't actually asked me, so I haven't told her.

I added one more to my in-the-know list last night. My roommate's girlfriend, whom I'm also really good friends with, was the newest recipient of the deep dark secret that is Jeremy. She was actually quite relieved, they both thought I was seriously mentally ill beforehand, given the lengths and paranoias that I went into for hiding my diapers. When I finally told her why I was so secretive, it was more of a "That's it?" kind of moment. Then again, she's an occupational therapist and deals with disabled people in diapers daily, so maybe she's just built a little better to be understanding. The question now is whether or not to tell my roommate. I think I'm going to, since no matter how much my friend promised not to tell, she's going to eventually.

I began "sleepwetting" almost every night about 3 months ago due to some bladder trauma from passing pieces of a fragmented kidney stone. So, of course, my wife knows. I wear diapers and plastic pants to sleep in. I have urge incontinence and sleep rather deeply. Wearing diapers every night is preferable to a wet bed and/or interrupted sleep. I can't say she is crazy about the idea, but doesn't mind seeing me in them. She is the only one that knows at the moment; but as this is likely to be a long term situation, we will eventually have to deal with travel and staying at other people's homes.

I alternate between cloth diapers and Molicare or Arbri-form Xplus overnight disposables. While I do my own laundry with respect to the cloth, my wife bought a diaper pail and a waterproof mattress pad for our bed, as even the heavy overnights have leaked a couple of times.

I don't think my wife has told anybody, but I feel very fortunate that this one very special woman in my life is accepting of the situation. Our one child still living at home does not yet know as far as I can tell. All my supplies are in our bathroom closet. Eventually she may see them and ask questions. When that day comes, I will be honest and open with her about my condition.

My guy knows... that's about it.

I'm still in the process of overcoming shyness and becoming more sane and comfortable with my AB side. :-)

Who knows... perhaps in time all my friends will know.

--Lex