LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty Traning

Diaper666

So i was wondering at what age were you potty trained and when did you last wear diapers to bed for me i was potty trained at 13 but wore diapers to bed till i was 15 cause of bed wetting and then god damn did i love the diapers back then they were the thick depends with the tapes on the side i believe they were 3 tapes on each side.God damn i miss those days when depends were thick as hell and oh i also loved the original rubber pants i had to were back then.

So in this thread i wanna know the following points

Point 1: What age did you last wear diapers as a child

Point 2: What Kind of Diapers did you wear then

Point 3: What Kind Of Diaper Cover did you wear over your diaper if you wore one over it

I don't understand. Why were you potty trained at 13 instead of say, 3?

To answer the questions:

Potty trained around 3 years old, wore diapers to bed until at least 4 years old, possibly 5 years old. Huggies all the way, no covers.

Guest diapered67

Last wore diapers at age 4.... a little bed wetting around 5 and 6, but off and on in diapers then.

Wore Cloth diapers mainly, however did have some days in Pampers.

Good question, plastic pants...

As I have explained before, I was toilet trained before my memory begins. Mom and others tell me that I was day dry at about 32 months and bed dry just before turning 3. But Granny, Mom and the whole family knew all of us have tiny bladders and all the women start to wet again at puberty, so:

Although toilet trained, for special events and trips, Mom would sweet talk us into wearing diapers again. Those were always Curity 21x40 gauze and pinned. Like my siblings and cousins, we accepted diapers as alternative undies. Nobody made a big deal and we were never teased. Only a few times did I wet one of those "Just in case" diapers, and those were times when we could not stop to take a potty break. Mom never considered those wet diapers as any sort of setback. By the time I was 10 I would change my baby sister who was 5. As soon as I reverted to bedwetting at 12 following reaching puberty, Mom and Granny coached me so I learend to pin my own gauze diapers.

Mom, Granny and My favorite Aunt Betsy across the street bought Curity 21x40 gauze diapers by the case of 6 dozen. To work better on teens and then adults (Mom, Granny, Betsy all wet their beds) They would sew 2 Curities side by side to make 40" square diapers, which could be folder to fit teens. They also would sew 3 Curities side by side to make 60x40" diapers for adults. For all of us, as many regular Curities as needed would be folded in as soakers.

Point 3: What Kind Of Diaper Cover did you wear over your diaper if you wore one over it

In my family there was no point in an uncovered diaper. Mom and Betsy bought infant to toddler large Gerber vinyl panties in local stores. They also had come to know the ladies at the Gerber adult pants factory in Three Oaks, MI, where they ordered bigger vinyl panties up to XXL. In our house, as in Betsy's, stacks of clean Curities and an assortment of Gerber baby panties were in plain sight in the nursery. any of us were free to put them on if we wanted. I sometimes wore a Gerber over my undies in the afternoon at home and when playing with my cousins at Aunt Betsy's house. The adults did not mind if we tried pinning our own, although I never tried until I restarted wetting and all any of us had to do was ask an older sibling or adult and they would gently pin us up, just for fun or because we might not be feeling well. Even if we pooped, they just smiled, cleaned us up and asked if we wanted undies or another diaper.

See, later I have never understood parents who get all shook-up when a kid asks for a diaper. I used to participate in a wonderful site called "When Kids Love Diapers" doing my best to explain that just because a 6yo boy comes to his mom with a diaper in hand and asked her to change him does not mean he is an infantilist. If an 11yo boy or girl asks for an afterschool diaper 5 days in a row, then the chances are that child is an infantilist, which is a lifetime condition.

That is when the parents need to take many deep breaths, relax, and go with the flow. The kid will always be an infantilist, nothing they do will stop that. A sane parent wants their kids to mature as adjusted, responsible adults. We all know that we can be responsible and have fine careers while wearing diapers in private and/or under our regular clothing. So, in an ideal situation, the parents of infantilists become enablers in the best way. They obtain diapers and plastic pants for their kid. They teach the kid to be discreet, not deliberately shocking outsiders, but not being ashamed of loving diapers.

Trust me, we all know infantilists who were not supplied diapers by their parents. Some of these steal bags of diapers from stores. Some steal a few diapers from relatives and neighbors. Really desperate infantilists find used diapers in trash containers. That is so risky to health, I hate thinking about it, but need to remind you this happens.

Stealing from stores and homes is so wrong and also risky. Lawyers like me get involved, as do cops, judges and probation officers. Later the frustrated infantilists will be seeing shrinks. So, compare the price of Pampers at 6, GoodNites at 9 and Adult Youth and Small from Attends, Secure or Tranquility vs legal fees, fines and shrinks? Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I ask you to find in favor of just giving the kid diapers when he/she asks. Later, it is fair the cost of the diapers be deducted in part from their allowance, since infantilists need to learn to do their share and pay their way. Ladies and Gentlemen, my client and I thank you for your patients and we urge you to find in favor of giving kids who love diapers their own diapers.

Baby Angel aka Angela Bauer, esq

So i was wondering at what age were you potty trained and when did you last wear diapers to bed for me i was potty trained at 13 but wore diapers to bed till i was 15 cause of bed wetting and then god damn did i love the diapers back then they were the thick depends with the tapes on the side i believe they were 3 tapes on each side.God damn i miss those days when depends were thick as hell and oh i also loved the original rubber pants i had to were back then.

• Like 1

I don't understand. Why were you potty trained at 13 instead of say, 3?

long story on that but to make it short week bladder up till then i guess and then there was some medication that helped me with that but now that i no longer need it thats a good thing but thats why the late potty training

I was fully potty trained by age 3, and I wore diapers and pull-ups to bed until I was about 5. Pull-ups had just come out at that time. My diapers were primarily Pampers, Luvs and Huggies. I don't remember ever wearing cloth, but there were a couple pairs of terry-lined waterproof panties in my dresser, so I may have been cloth-diapered once or twice.

Point 1: What age did you last wear diapers as a child 4

Point 2: What Kind of Diapers did you wear then same as now cloth and plastic pants

Point 3: What Kind Of Diaper Cover did you wear over your diaper if you wore one over it plastic pants

I think I was potty trained sometime before age 4...so 3, maybe. I remember vividly the dreams I had, and waking up and crying, and my mom coming into the room, holding me and saying everything was okay. But, I don't recall wearing diapers at that time...so I must've not been wearing diapers to bed at age 4. I may have wet the bed though. That's a possibility.

I have a half-brother that wasn't potty trained until he was like 10 years old, but he didn't have any medical problems, he was just very difficult, and would throw stuff and hit. I remember he lived with me when he was 9, and I was 7, and he would poop his shorts (it was summer), and the turds would roll right onto the floor. He was always so grumpy when he had to go sit on the potty. But, he got to where he'd poop in his underwear and hide it under his bed...we shared the bedroom. I guess I can understand him. I never liked pooping on the potty.

• 6 months later...
Guest babyboi14

point 1-well I was day trained around 2-3 years old,but I had nighttime accidents until I was about 6

years old.

point 2-I don't really know what diapers I wore as I was so young but I wore pullups by 4 years because of nighttime accidents.

point 3-none.

Well, for sure, I know I was dry during the day just after I turned 2, and dry at nights probably pretty soon thereafter. I have no real recollection of ever being in diapers as a toddler....to be frank I don't have any real memories before Kindergarten and even those are spotty. In none of them do I remember being diapered.

I had bedwetting problems from the time I was 8 almost all the way up to the time I was 15. It slowed down around the time I turned 13, but I still had accidents (once every few months) until I was 15/16. Even when it was at its peak, my bedwetting was never more than 2 or 3 times a week...it definitely wasn't every night. My mother put a plastic sheet under the bed for about 4 years, but there was never any talk (that I was aware of) of putting me back in diapers. Admittedly, I was turning 13 just as goodnites were starting to come out, so I dont think it was really much of an option.

As I said, I wasnt put back in diapers, so I couldnt tell you what I wore as a preteen/teen (cause I didn't ;-) ), and I frankly don't remember what I wore as a baby. I know that we had some cloth diapers in our closet that we used as rags when I was older, but I dont know if that means I was in cloth at least part of the time as a baby. I know for a fact that I never saw a pair of plastic pants/diaper covers around the house that I can remember. I didnt wear those that I know of until I became an adult and started wearing cloth diapers for enjoyment.

I was completely potty trained a few days before i turned two, and that may be an implimented factor in my diaper fixation now. I started wetting the bed at nine, and i started wearing diapers at twelve.

I dont know what kind of diapers i wore as a child, but when i started up again at twelve i wore girls goodnites and some store brand two tab diaper.

No plastic panties for me. I didn't even hear of them until i was sixteen or so.

-Sophie

• 2 weeks later...

point 1: What age did you last wear diapers as a child

Diapers? I'm not sure. I have a picture of me wearing some kind of all-in-one training pants at 4. But I also have memories of using the toilet at my family's apartment, which we'd vacated later that year...although I don't recall what I was wearing. Being the oldest child, I probably thought the training pants were perfectly normal. I was in regular underwear well before turning 5.

Generally cloth and plastic pants, and later those training pants.

See above.

my real mom tells me i was potty trained at near 6 -7 yrs old. i couldnt master of telling anyone i had to go. lol.

i been wearing diapers almost my whole life. i only wore at night since i was potty trained i could hold it during the day time. so i guess im part potty trained lol.

I now wear 24/7 because it easier then trying to find a potty when i have to go. and since i cant hold it much anymore my depends are my friends.

1. I last wore diapers as a child at the age of 5 because that is when I was potty trained because I was stubborn and resistant and my mom was patient with me. I have many memories of wearing from 2-5.

2. I wore both huggies and pampers. I eventually moved on to pullups though and have many memories wearing them.

3. I don't remember wearing a diaper cover

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really remember anything. After I was potty trained, at I think three, I was never put back into diapers. I did wet the bed a few times, and peed my pants once or twice, but thats about it. I don't remember the kind of diaper or diaper cover.

1. Last wore diapers at 2 1/2

2. Wore Huggies Supertrim on weekends, cloth during the week( had a cloth diaper service, only reason I know is because there are old storage boxes that have the diaper co logo on them)

3. Gerber plastic pants, quite a collection too, there is a huge box in the attic full of them....

oh yeah, according to mom, I potty trained in like 2 days, boom....done..... zero accidents too.

and now... ha!

• 4 weeks later...

Point 1: What age did you last wear diapers as a child= 5

Point 2: What Kind of Diapers did you wear then = cloth with plastic pants at home and pampers with plastic pants on overnight trips or when spending a few days at grandparents. Seem to remember having different color plastic pants like blue, yellow and also white.

Point 3: What Kind Of Diaper Cover did you wear over your diaper if you wore one over it = Seem to remember having different color plastic pants like blue, yellow, green possibly a pastel orange and also white.

Point 1: What age did you last wear diapers as a child>>>>

as a child day time wold have been about age 10

night time would have been about age 16

Point 2: What Kind of Diapers did you wear then >>>>>>>>>>>cloth

Point 3: What Kind Of Diaper Cover did you wear over your diaper if you wore one over it >>>>>>rubber pants

• 2 months later...
Guest Uzumaki Naruto

Potty trained at 11, usually wore pampers, even at 11 they were quite big for me, heh.My parents were...weird, it just never worked out then day i just decided we wouldn't give up until i was trained, took about a year. Had a really bad childhood. Wore to bed until about 13. Have occasional accidents at night still but only a couple of times every month. Anyways i have a kid now and i need to start potty training soon. my little boy hasn't shown any interest in it yet but i Don't want to make the same mistake my parents did.

Naruto.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I was potty trained around 2 and a half but was kept in nappies at night for a long time after, which takes us on to the questions:

I was 4 years old, just before being taken out of them at night because my parent's thought I should be able to keep my bed dry just before I started school. I last wore them I think when my brother was just born.

Pampers, all the way, all the time. My favourite, I loved them.

I didnt, disposable pampers didn't need covers. Very absorbent and my bed was dry.

Was bed wetting for about a week after I came out of nappies, been dry ever since but since getting into nappies again, I've started wetting again. I use DryNites(British version of Goodnites)and they are amazing.

i last wore diapers when i was potty trained but my mother had an awful time with me .I kept messing up until iwas about 7 and she put back into diapers for abuot a day .After that i never meesed again until i got back into diapers about 12 or 13 .I was originally in cloth with rubber pants and i do faintly remember this .when igot back into diapers again it was pampers taped together with clear tape. I had a great system and they looked and worked great. this is when they were still all white with the plastic backing . Now its tenas with rubber pants

I was around three. It was interesting because I specifically remember the moment I transitioned from diapers to the toilet. My parents were more than thrilled to toss the diapers out -- and I was bummed because they were very comfortable. It was like this: yeah, I know how to use the toilet just fine, but diapers gave me a sense of security that I wouldn't experience without them.

Luvs. I started out with Huggies, but I vaguely remember my parents saying that I preferred Luvs.

I didn't have any diaper cover.