LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reactions To Noticing?

Kermatt

Hi,

Mods might delete this post as repeating one that I posted above, but I want to rephrase my question more clearly: I'm practically just a dl. And therefore I don't know:

how to react when an coworker or acquaintance notices my adult diaper or pad?

I find it helpful to wear a pad or ohter protective garment for a whole complex of issues, but it's misleading to say that my reason is medical. Yes, it's happened, but it is an exaggeration to say I really need to, much less that I need so extreme a product as a diaper. So rare that I can and have gone months without more than a drop of leakage. So for the most part I am a dl who wears pads or such at work (sometimes) and am never sure how to react if someone notices.

I end up using the word "need", as in "I need to go to my locker, may I have permission to?" or, if I want a pad and don't have one, "May I have permission to use the restroom that's much farther away?" Or what to do when my neighbor noticed the "guards" pads that I bought? Eventually they might ask!

Am I the only dl who's faced this dilemma?

M

This has yet to happen to me, but I figure it will eventually. My response would be a simple one, "I'd rather not talk about it". You dont have to lie or anything, and people will assume you have a good reason for it, whatever that reason may be.

I'd like to think i'd be able to keep from looking embarrassed if confronted, but wont know until it happens, however I doubt it'd give anything away as someone who needed for medical reason could be just as embarrassed if caught as someone who doesnt need medically.

• 5 years later...

I've had it happen countless time. A lot of people I know actually know I wear diapers. But when strangers see them they rarely say anything. When I was a kid and teenager in pull ups they would comment on the product but that's it.

I show no reaction. I am sure one of my co workers noticed one on my purse while I was looking through it and it was visible for anyone to see even though I didn't take it out. Maybe she saw it, maybe she didn't. But I don't make a big deal out of it. If anyone does, just tell them it's medical or that I have a problem and who cares if it's a lie. That's what i would say if someone said anything about mine. Now I just keep my extra diaper inside the thing in my purse that zips after I discovered I could fit one in there when I fold it. That way no one will see it when I look in there or if anyone happens to glance over and sees it in there. I would never tell anyone I wear them because I like to. But people don't normally say anything about it so you don't have to even say why you wear them or feel the need to be embarrassed about it.

Trust mw people if you fit societies idea of a diaper wearer they come out of the "wood work" if you are anywhere near that isle to "help" you find your size your brand etc….

I went grocery shopping today with thick print cloth diapers & blue plastic panties on under my jeans. When I got home I realized you could not only tell from the bulk that I was in diapers, but ny plastic panties were sticking out of the back of my jeans. Oh well. I wear diapers. So what. I didn't critisize that fat lady in line ahead of me for wearing tight stretch pants...

Guest stephdiapered

My boy friend in the past found i wore goodnites to school (they showed above my jeans). My Bff knew i was diapered every night by my mother. No big deal for me then. My mother once humiliated me by changing me in a public toielt stall.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Notice??? I once had a coworker look directly at a diaper I had laying out on a sink (he walked in on it as I left the handicapped stall to get a TP refill). He certainly never said anything, has never changed his attitude towards me, acted differently, spread rumors (and I do hear the office rumors- even about me), or anything. I honestly don't believe he realized it was an adult diaper (even though it was