LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie Nursery

Welcome, Come Introduce yourself here! Not for Personal Ads, Read Intro.

5,909 topics in this forum

• 9 replies
    • 1k views
  1. Mummy

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Mummy or dad please

• 0 replies
  3. Mummys Diaper Punishment I Recieved Yesterady

• 0 replies
  4. My 1st posting

• 6 replies
  5. My Alt. Baby Self

• 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. My Baby And I

• 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. My Blog

• 2 replies
  8. my boyfriend is an DL

• 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. My boyfriend...

• 5 replies
  10. My Boyfriend's A Diaperlover!

• 5 replies
    • 1k views
    • 2 replies
  11. My Crib

• 2 replies
  12. My daddy don't know yet

• 10 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. My Fill

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  14. My First Day With Dd!

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
  15. My Intro

• 6 replies
  16. my intro

• 2 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I do not think Maddy, as the stories main character, has really "suffered" enough to achieve her goal.  It also seems like she is unwilling to make the sacrifices necessary to achieve her goals.  For example she does not want her little brother to know she is a bedwetter and she did not want her older sister to find out either.  She does not want her room to smell like pee because her friends might find out.  Her parents are very resistant to putting her in diapers or goodnights and I do not think Maddy will be able to overcome their resistance without a lot more time (very little time has passed) or some sort of event that would force her parents in to action.  For example her family could visit her bedwetting cousins and Maddy could could create a situation where she would be found out to be a bedwetter just like Maddy discovered her sister was a bedwetter.  The embarrassment she would experience would create enough sympathy from her parents that they would buy diapers for her.  Right now though, she is not willing to make a sacrifice like that, and she will not until she has been tortured more by the author.  Unless she wants diapers more then she cares about her reputation and what her brother, sister, parents and friends think about her she should not get diapers, because once she gets put in diapers that will become her identity. I am still hoping that Maddy decides to increase the pressure on her parents by having daytime accidents.  Thank you for the story it is a very fun read. Also do you have any plans to release another book?  I would love to be able to support your writing.
    • I pity the big that attempts to geget between Carly, Beth, and/or any of their supporting Amazons... I could only imagine the life altering beat downs that would commence.
    • This morning is brought to you by the courtesy of a wet and messy white MegaMax diaper. All is well, no leaks, no blowout, just squishy bliss.
    • Anyone know of an alternative lifestyle (ABDL) aware seamstress in the UK  I would like to have something made  Thanks in advance👍
    • Hang on to your hats folks over stateside - weather looks wild there right now with off-the-chart tornado potentials 🤯 Squids are typically damp 🤣