LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie Nursery

Welcome, Come Introduce yourself here! Not for Personal Ads, Read Intro.

5,911 topics in this forum

1. Hello And Shout Out From Washington State

• 4 replies
  2. Padded_Husky Sais Hi!

• 3 replies
  3. Coming Out "Baby"

• 2 replies
  4. Hey There From Aus

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. Hi Everyone

• 1 reply
  6. Been Around

• 1 reply
  7. New To Diapers

• 0 replies
  8. Hiya

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
  9. Hay From Slovenia.

• 11 replies
  10. Introduction

• 0 replies
  11. Hello Everyone...

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  12. Just A Hi

• 3 replies
  13. Hi

• 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. First Time

• 8 replies
    • 4 replies
  15. Hello Albertans

• 0 replies
  16. Hello

• 0 replies
  17. New

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  18. Hi Everybody

• 1 reply
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I haven’t been on hear lately but I’ll tell my little story. My wife and I have been married for almost 5 years. When we met I was right up front about wearing diapers and how I used them. She was fine with my diapers. She just asked that I didn’t go around her while messy. Her view of my lifestyle slowly diminished to where it is now. About 1 year into our marriage she freaked out and said I had to quit wearing diapers. I was devastated. I still had to wear to bed but change into underwear in the morning.  I had several embarrassing pee accidents while out of diapers. I started seeing a therapist and she explained to my wife that this was the way I was. I slowly went back to diapers full time. I still have to poop on the toilet and she won’t let me use cloth diapers because of all the work involved. I have been pooping myself while she isn’t around but that just don’t feel right. So to sum it all up. She hates my diapers. I’m beginning to hate my life. Sorry about the long post
    • Hi all, I used to have a panty fetish. I've been talking to a dominatrix online for some months and two weeks ago she made me order diapers. by her orders i've been wearing them everyday for the last week. Today she told me to join this forum and seek encouragement for adopting a full diaper lifestyle
    • The  The black cap is a screw cap bought off ebay, they come in a range of sizes, you use a leather punch to make the hole in the top to allow the retrieval cord to pass through and to allow urine to flow
    • Oh no. At least he has his parents.    Man I can't wait. 
    • I would like to know what the black plug is made of? I really want to enjoy the life of incontinence and wet diapers