LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings To All Here

I'm into diapers due to a mix of practical application and fetish. The humiliation factor is the fetish attraction; I've never felt any pure AB desires, but being in a humiliating/embarrassing situation can be exciting.

The practical matter is that at times I'm a road warrior, driving up to several hundred miles for meetings and work site inspections. Stops along corn fields and the side of the road are bad enough; worse is that my bladder seems trained to go into overdrive as soon as I hit an exit with a gas station or truck stop. A few serious situations of springing a leak while waiting on an occupied restroom made me think of the female astronaut who made use of diapers on her road trip a few years back - not a role model, but a possible solution for me.

So now I'm having fun experimenting and reading these boards. Discretion is a must; not something I'm going to bring into the home. I've done a few trips with Depends, but the s/m size is way baggy on me - I've a 31" waist and the tapes are pulled all the way to the pad in front. Not really attracted to briefs - stripping waist down in a gas station stall has no appeal, and the tapes of a true diaper are a bulls eye on the fetish buttons.

Good health to all here.

treefrog