LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long Time Reader, New Member

Hey, I've been a DL for as long as I can remember, thought I'd finally become a member here, I just recently moved to south-west Florida.

I have worn Depends Max fitted protection, and the Walgreen's brand pullup's (horrible), and really want to try the Abena X-Plus, and now that I have my own place (though with roomates) I want to figure a way to do so. I was unsuccessful in finding a local store, I'd prefer ordering online anyways, but my roomates and I all share a mailbox, I know the box wouldnt fit in it, but it would be brought to the office, which is all run by other college students (forgot to mention I am now a freshman in college!) so I am paranoid about risking that. I remember hearing long ago about some type of "general delivery" or something like that where you can have it mailed to the post office in your name for pickup, but I can't figure out how that works.

I'd really appreciate any help for all this!

PS. If anyone else here is really into cars, let me know, that's what I live for :)

IIRC you can also have things shipped to the UPS Store and Fed Ex, I think you have to pay for it like a P.O. Box though, on the plus side, no one that you live with has to know about deliveries. I haven't checked into it myself yet, but going to soon